I’m honestly glad your children are dead, America. You don’t want to solve the problem...

I’m honestly glad your children are dead, America. You don’t want to solve the problem, so every time one of these shootings happen it brings a big smile to my face. You deserve it.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/5pk75
start.umd.edu/pubs/START_AmericanTerrorismDeaths_FactSheet_Oct2015.pdf
time.com/4965022/deadliest-mass-shooting-us-history/
cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm
outsideonline.com/1912401/lightning-deaths-and-injuries-numbers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

And what would solve the problem? Real security at schools. But no, it's easier to "REEEEE!! BAN GUNS!"

Hey now, don't cut yourself on all those edges fag

That's not a real gun there's an orange tip

>real security at schools
>we need armed guards at all of our schools
The absolute state of Murrica

As an American I agree. And that it happened in trumpland....nothing of value was lost.

Give every student a gun

> "we need to ban guns to save lives"
>"i laugh everytime people die in a shooting"
K so do you or do you not care about other people?

You don’t really feel this way. Literally just acting edgy to prove some political point.

Muslim terrorist attack
>REEEEEEE BAN MUSLIMS

Gun massacre
>REEEEEEE DONT TAKE MY GUNS! THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS REEEEEEE!

2/10

This.
If everyone is OP then no one is OP
(Overpowered in this case)

Kek

Better than trucks of peace, stabbings, acid attacks and bombings that take place daily in Europe. Our shootings aren't a daily occurance like Europe's problems. ENJOY ISLAM

Exactly right.

>literally everybody has guns
>"why are muh children being shot?"
>we need to reduce the number of guns
>"but muh freedoms!"

Rinse and repeat

Your shootings literally are a daily occurrence though kek. These are happening literally every single day.

Well, we should really get to the root of why this happens. Like let's say something guns are restricted to what ever your supposed country is, OP. He most certainly wanted to kill people, a gun is just the easiest way to do it. He could have made a bomb or stabbed people to death, mowed them down with a car, if he was smart enough maybe even use hazardous gasses or poisons. Subtracting the gun from the equation doesn't really solve it, yeah maybe not AS many people would be hurt or killed if it was a stabbing, maybe. If he was methodical then he'd probably make the bomb or use poison. I want to know the root of why this happens

lol what we know though? we are obviously European cucks whose children are forced to go to school and actually learn in peace without the freedom of being shot in the spine several times by the local autismo

what would*

Actually someone should compare deaths and attacks from the two. Mass shootings and acid attacks, stabbings, car massacres, etc basically acts against society or terrorism. I'm willing to bet they're about equal. Except I feel some attacks are more likely to be swept under the rug if they weren't large enough

gosh, you're so edgy!
>yawn

Every school shooting means less funding for propping up your economy through our foreign occupation of your country with our military bases.
>mfw your country is still using Breton Woods to peg its currency.

The obvious solution is mass euthanasia of all autists.

They are definitely not equal. This year alone there have been 2000 gun related deaths in America. That’s 43 people shot dead each day. Keep in mind we are only 46 days into the year. America has a problem.

But that is such a weak argument, you are basically saying that if we cannot eradicate the problem entirely, then we should not even attempt to reduce it

The fact of the matter is that we cannot control the motives of the killers, we can't eradicate bullying or mental health but we can make it harder for would be perpetrators to mow down as many people as possible before police arrive

Personally If I wanted to kill somebody, I know that it would be much easier for me to commit to it knowing that I had access to a firearm as opposed to stabbing them, or building an explosive from scratch

But on the other hand the logistics of getting these guns out of circulation would probably be extremely difficult and there is the concern that there are too many black market guns in the wrong hands

However, I suppose if legal firearms were severley restricted, there would eventually be less guns in the black market as the majority of them are intially purchased legally and eventually the level of confiscation would overtake the level of procurement

And then you have the conservative politicans and media in America which receive massive bribes from the NRA to constantly beat these ideas into the heads of the American public such as "only a good guy with a gun blah blah blah"

My question for you gunfags is do you REALLY believe the logic of your arguments or are you willing to admit that you just enjoy having guns and are too selfish/paranoid to surrender your toys even to save the lives of schoolchildren?

No, we have a lot of resources.

Edgelord cuck faggot detected.

I agree, and I'm not even paid to shill like you are.

Fucking how? Any fucking person with the willpower can make a massacre happen gun or not. You plans forget that laws and regulations only keep the honest people honest. Criminals and psychos do what the fuck they want, sanctioning and penalizing and regulation means shit when you don't play by the rules.

It's true. If you institute a gun-free zone in a where gun ownership is legal and fail to provide proper security, you should be held criminally liable. Make schools hard targets like any other government facility. No one shoots up police stations or prisons for a reason.

*country

great liberties demand great payments.
The underlying social and structural issues act as a catalyst to crime and violence.
There is no simple fix, and people don't realize the sheer numbers we are dealing with, the population numbers, the gun numbers. It is a magnitude greater than most people realize.
Look at Australia they say, a giant fucking island with less than one tenth the population of USA and 91 percent white. There are vast differences.
If the teachers had guns this might have been over very quickly.

hahahahha
cool story bro

yeah lets cast away our rights for feelings

fuck people like you

what kind of leaks so far ? only seen the vid with the nigger dead and the hysterical kids

Man, you're an edgy faggot. You're just mad because no one agrees with your ideas, because they never work over here, so now you need to act like a dick, and politicize a tragedy to get people to pay attention to your ideas that no one wanted to listen to in the first place.

They have guards at elementary schools in China because men all across the nation started going into them and stabbing children. These are the poles guards are issued.

someone link the videos going around plzz

And Muslim violence is some rare occurrence in Europe? Fuck off, you salty cunt.

I went to a ghetto school with armed guards, we had lots of fights but no shootings. Not even at sporting events. Lots of fights though.

Actually, some people do shoot up police stations lol. And people don't shoot up prisons for a much different reason, you absolute fucking moron.

Profits over people. Greed. Selfishness. Reap what “we” sew.

someone post the fucking vids already

>Want to make a fucking massacre at my local school

>hmm what would be easier, buy the latest assault riffle with 900 rounds of ammo at my local walmart...
>Use a knife

Yeah m8, there is virtually no difference!

I'll smile when another truck of peace hits you.

Oh fuck off and go buy a few Remingtons before the company goes completely under.

>real security at schools

>kill armed guard first
>problem solved
I am a genius

This is actually the only answer, the only way at this point to save Americucks is to literally give every single one of them a mandatory gun, no matter the age or mental health, it's a safer solution that anything they currently have planned

>millions of mature grown ass adults who have been safe, and responsible should be punished and restricted because of a handful of mentally deranged people
if thats your logic than you are fucking retarded

Fuck you, edgelord.

Yes, because killing people with a knife is as easy as clicking the left button on the mouse. left-left-right does 100 hp faster IIRC?

You're literally so retarded that you can't see that a weak virgin like him couldn't hurt a fly with a knife.

1 person died and it probably wasnt a child lel

>foreign interests that are pissed off we took habeeb's brother head off so they bomb us or fly planes into buildings which for any other situation would warrant a WW3 level response

vs

>domestic interests that are consistently mentally unstable and abuse a constitution we've had in place for 228 years when we just executed these genetic fuckups

also only 772 Americans have died from mass shootings since 1982

meanwhile 3062 Americans died from domestic terrorism from 1995-2014 alone.

That's your logic for muslims so there's that.

How about getting rid of schools? Class could be taught online and most students wouldn't need to leave the house. There are very few classes that need to have a student physically in the building.

I’m honestly glad your children are dead, EUROPE. You don’t want to solve the problem, so every time one of these ISLAMIC TERRORIST ATTACKS happen it brings a big smile to my face. You deserve it.

>the innocent deserve to die due to the ignorance of the ones in power

You're retarded, OP.

>innocent teens deserve to die because of the government’s inaction

How can you delude youself this hard

Wow that hivemind, spot on user, good looks. But really what a shit mindset

I'm not saying that we shouldn't try to stop it, but what I'm thinking is that we're at on a metaphorical scale where if we crack down some on gun laws that we won't see too great a change.
But we're kind of just talking about mass shootings, say you're a career criminal and you know that it's illegal for persons to carry a handgun. You'd feel pretty confident robbing someone at gun point. You're a criminal and already robbing someone.
I think mass shootings would see a decrease in some way, but other crimes would rise. Not cause of the nature of guns but the nature of humans.

If drastic gun laws were made, then I think we'd say a moderate amount of change, but again crime in other areas would probably go up. We're just on that plateau of the metaphorical scale where it wouldn't change much

>an insignificant amount of people are killed in mass shootings
>"muh kids" argument even though kids are worth less to a society than adults
Non-Americans are total trash and you're trying to get a rise out of us because our attention is the closest you'll get to being relevant.

>speed limits shouldn't exist, sex offenders shouldn't be forced to register, prisons shouldn't exist, laws are bad

>18 school shooting in 45 days

WE DUN'T HAVE NO PROBLEM BRUH

The nerve these cunts have so they get to keep their murder toys.

America is FUCKED.

most good public schools do have security guards

dont worry i support your opinion fuck these snowflakes

kill yourself faggot

>PARKLAND, FL—In the hours following a violent rampage in Florida in which a lone attacker killed 17 individuals and seriously injured over a dozen others, citizens living in the only country where this kind of mass killing routinely occurs reportedly concluded Wednesday that there was no way to prevent the massacre from taking place. “This was a terrible tragedy, but sometimes these things just happen and there’s nothing anyone can do to stop them,” said Indiana resident Harold Turner, echoing sentiments expressed by tens of millions of individuals who reside in a nation where over half of the world’s deadliest mass shootings have occurred in the past 50 years and whose citizens are 20 times more likely to die of gun violence than those of other developed nations. “It’s a shame, but what can we do? There really wasn’t anything that was going to keep this individual from snapping and killing a lot of people if that’s what they really wanted.” At press time, residents of the only economically advanced nation in the world where roughly two mass shootings have occurred every month for the past eight years were referring to themselves and their situation as “helpless.”

Most aren't armed tho

You're literally so retarded you ignored the part where I said it wouldn't be as bad as if he didn't have a gun.
I'll give you points though for trying to seem like you're smarter +10 edge points my dude.

thats the most pathetic reply that anyone could have thought of
absolutely NONE of those things are even remotely similar to the right to own guns

>tfw security guard shoots up school

Have we established that he's an aspie yet?

lol okay you deserve to get bombed by terrorists then you deserve it by not succumbing to fear and hate like ISIS says you should do. You dont want to solve the problem by surrendering to your enemy, so every time you are victim of a terrorist attack it brings a big smile to my face.You deserve it.

You literally said people should not be restricted because of a few deranged psychos but regular and often innocent people are always restricted by all those other things because of a few deranged psychos

I feel like more people should shoot up prisons!

Thanks for the idea.

i like you user

streamable.com/5pk75

Recent highschool graduate, here.
Our school had about 4 maaaybe 5 guards, who aren't armed, and one resource officer, who's an actual officer who just is assigned go the school.
However, mine was one of the better highschools. The one my sis attends has more actual police. I think just a handful, no more than 3. Not sure if their guards are armed but if it's like middle school then no.

Schools got shot up under Obama too fag...

sauce

Shit lmao that's like the only medic dying

that sentence is actually retarded what is your point?
that we should be restricted cuz other people are restricted?
thats how 5 year olds think, thats not real life sorry

>he screams while his family is raped by invading muslims.

Yawn just another staged shooting brought to you by the MOSSAD/CIA for the purpose of passing more gun restrictions, stricter laws, and taking away freedoms. God Bless the Zionist States of Jewmerica, land of the fear, home of the easily manipulated

Remember that Paris attack that happened a couple years ago? The one where they got organized with an attack? I'm surprised no one talks about that anymore

hot take

accidently forgot my sources for that original statement.
start.umd.edu/pubs/START_AmericanTerrorismDeaths_FactSheet_Oct2015.pdf
time.com/4965022/deadliest-mass-shooting-us-history/

you are statistically speaking 2.5x more likely to die from lightning than you are to die from guns, why don't we ban lighting xdddddddddddd

cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/homicide.htm

outsideonline.com/1912401/lightning-deaths-and-injuries-numbers

Thanks Alex Jones, tell the lizard aliens hi for us.

If teachers were trained to use firearms and kept one locked away in every class room this would never happen. These physopaths target places where they know for a fact they won’t be resited with other gun fire. Oh and op you’re a faggot

Well, if it is a mental health issue, then we're screwed because the President who promised "terrific" healthcare for all and promised not to cut Medicaid, lied. And wasn't it the GOP that struck down a law that people with mental illnesses shouldn't be allowed to own a gun? Oh, yeah, that's right. So I guess we are back to square one on this. BTW, liberals don't deny that when things like this happen the person isn't mentally ill; no one who wasn't mentally ill would do it.

Looks,like a deep,state set up.. poor kid .... why shoot your way into school. If he was so messed up. Explain the gas bombs , gas mask . It..could be used to hide identity..

Why did he not change clothes...

Why did he not kill himself.. why did it take police one hour to find him walking over a mile away from school....

Why was he taken to the hospital... things just don’t add up... except as a deep state patsy.

The useful idiots haven't figured out the show yet. They are being manipulated and lied to by communists - primarily all the judges and attorneys in this country. They are the communists that have taken over our country and make all the laws to steal everything from the people.

And whose daughters get gangraped by the refugees roaming around. Nice try.

i know one too

Guns
>guns don't kill, PEOPLE do. Don't regulate or outlaw.

Drugs
>Drugs kill, make them all illegal.

tbh though, I think there's a line to draw in the middle of each. Handguns, single-action rifles, shotguns. Auto weapons fuck no. Stricter purchasing and handling standards. It's just a result of some idiots who shoot their kid in the living room or leave the gun out. No, it isn't everyone else's fault those idiots are killing or getting their kids killed from bad safety and access. We don't need that danger.

With drugs, weed should be legal no doubt. Way less dangerous than alcohol.

Odds on this being ANOTHER hoax are over 80% and some would say as high as over 95% at this point. Hoaxes= Lies to cause FEAR(False Evidence Appearing Real), to confuse and falsely justify protection racket criminal systems. As if the public has any say in the endless illegal legislation to enslave, steal taxes, donations, skim and scam etc. Especially since the orchestrated, staged and partially hoaxed Sept. 11th attacks. Rand Paul was pointing out recently that nobody has the time to read the legislation anymore. They haven't since Sept 11th. They're given it the night prior with often hundreds of pages to review, check, mark as good, or bad, but never enough time to do their jobs. In other words we have a puppet congress and legislators scamming Americans, but sourced from their controllers behind the scenes, corrupt status quo attorneys writing the illegal legislation under orders/ bribes of the deceiving hierarchy. Sept 11th was another step in the full take over of America. Out with ALL the lying wrong doers from the top down. In with those who tell the REAL truth and do what is TRULY right!

All these out spoken liberal who are demanding gun control are the same hypocrites who have armed security forces, up armored vehicles and walled castles. How about "leading the way" by doing away with your person armed security forces, up armored vehicles and fortified castles you live in and live like an average American.

Lead the Way, Hypocrites, then the rest of America might follow suite. Until then shut up about gun control!