Ok, Sup Forums. I'm going to share the secret of getting your very own deformed sex slave(s)

Ok, Sup Forums. I'm going to share the secret of getting your very own deformed sex slave(s).

First, find women with a physical defect (like tuberous tits -- see pic), and the accompanying low self esteem. Start off being loving and accepting.

Then you let them know you're into master/slave relationships, and they can only stay as your slave... Start off making them feel even better. Then, once they feel safe, slowly turn. Make them feel it's their fault because they can't meet your expectations. Before too long, you've got your very own deformed whore.

So basically just do 50 shades of gray?

You see, they're already so emotionally sensitive -- on a very deep level -- about their "deformity." It makes it so easy to deeply effect them. Usually, by the time she's an adult, so many people have reacted badly to their tits that they're ashamed. After a while, you can do something like tell them to go put a shirt on in the middle of sex: "oh god, your nasty tits keep making me lose my boner. Go put on a shirt." she will *expect* you to be disgusted by her. But, it will still hurt her deeply, and yet she'll still go put on a shirt, and let you get off in her.

Then, you make them show them off and explain them at S&M clubs:

"Well, sir, it's a deformity that prevents the breast from developing normally and fully. It causes the nipple to be puffy like this, and the abnormally wide spacing between my deformed tits. It could even effect my ability to breastfeed since the milk glands are deformed too. We can't be sure though, because my master has decided not to breed me because he doesn't want a daughter with fucked up tits like mine."

I had this one sub that couldn't make it halfway through that without breaking down crying. I'd make her repeat it over and over while masturbating. Hot

No

To find women like this, you have to specifically go after them. Go to places where low-value people hang out. Laundry mats are great. Sometimes coffee shops. sleezy bars. Things like this. Anything that attracts the poor and unattractive. Then when you show up you seem like a God to them. you're more attractive, more successful, etc., etc. Easy to manipulate them and develop their dependence at that point.

Ideally, you want to find them in their early twenties. Any younger, and they probably haven't been broken down enough. If they're much older then they might have started building some self confidence, in which case they'll run the second it turns abusive.

Tube tits are amazing so 1. fuck off, 2.seek professional help

Post some pics of yours.

But really it can be anything. I've had good luck with tube tits, but I've also had good luck with really large labia. But that's harder to identify from afar.

They already know they're shit because society has been telling them that for years because of their tits. You just come along at the right time, and help them over the edge.

Believe me, there are few things more rewarding in life than laying back and looking at some completely destroyed cunt. Cum dripping out of all of her holes, and tears streaming out of her eyes. Masturbating in front of you as she lists all of the things that are wrong with her:

Her tits are deformed and saggy, her cunt is too loose and hairy, her asshole is ruined, her armpits are hairy, her face is busted, her feet are too big, her tits are too small, her thighs are too fat, her arms are too thin, her stomach isn't toned enough, her ass is too flat, and on and on and on...

Then, just as she's cumming, ask her: what is the only purpose of her entire existence? To squeeze as much cum out of your balls as possible.

I don't need your "approval", I have a husband who REALLY enjoys my tube tits. Also, I have fooled around with a girl with a really large labia and it's fucking awesome. She was proud of her lips too so I doubt you would have been able to break her.

Of course, after a while, you'll stop cumming so hard seeing things like this. You'll start to actually buy into all those things that she sees as wrong with her. It's around this time you'll want to start looking for a new one.

I like to tell her all about the new girl i'm seeing. I won't introduce the two right off, but I'll show the old twat pictures of the new one. Even show her pictures of us fucking. Make her suck the new girls juices off of my cock when I get home. I won't fuck her anymore once I start fucking the new one. This is key.

After a while, it's very clear to the slave that her usefulness has disappeared. She'll be desparate. She just wants to be a part of your sex life at this point. This is when she will literally break down and ask you to bring the new girl home and have a threesome. It's a glorious thing.

This is when you make her lick the new girl's clit while you're fucking the new girl's pussy. Make her suck your cum out of her. Preferably out of her asshole. Everything. You still don't fuck her. In the end, make her masturbate in front of you and the new girl.

Of course, but I think you're misunderstanding me. I'm not saying there's anything wrong at all with tube tits or with large labia. I *LOVE* tube tits, and large labia.

If I didn't, I wouldn't seek these women out, obviously.

But even as much as I love tube tits... there's just something amazing about getting your hands (and mouth) on a perfect pair of tits like these. As much as I (or your husband) would deny it... there's really something to it

Most of the time, by this point, if you've conditioned her well, she'll have a hard time even cumming without telling people what's wrong with herself... this is when you end it with her. while she's masturbating in front of her replacement.

And this is the moment you've been waiting for. While she's crying and begging to stay... in any capacity -- she knows she's worthless already, so she'll usually come up with all sorts of creative ideas for herself. I had one girl literally beg to stay on as my new girl's personal toilet paper. of course, we let her. and for about a month, she licked up my cum out of her cunt. Licked her pussy clean. Even her dirty asshole. After a while, I realized that she was costing me about $300/month. I explained that she wasn't worth that, and needed to get out of our lives. she literally thanked us on the way out.

So, I was talking about conditioning them above. Basically, brainwashing.

Make them do the same thing every time they cum. No exceptions. For like 2 months.

A favorite is to make them do something either degrading or non-sexual. I'd have them lick another woman's armpit. Or look at a picture of her father. Or sniff my asshole. Or put her face in a piss-filled toilet. Things like this.

After a while, because sex is so deep-seated, it sexualizes these things. Keep changing it up, and you end up with a whore who can't cum unless she's sucking a dirty asshole, sniffing piss, looking at her father, describing every physical flaw she has, or licking the armpit of the woman fucking the man she's in love with.

Another great thing to do, is to make them get their clit pierced. Not the hood, the clit itself. Most piercers won't do it... But if you meet somebody and slip him some extra cash they'll usually hook it up.

Here's the beautiful part. Every once in a while, the piercing will hit just the right/wrong part of the clit, and deaden in. You read that right, it will literally cut off the nerve endings to her clit. I've only had it succeed with one of my whores. But it was the hottest thing in the world. Knowing that she could never have another orgasm in her life... Meanwhile, her entire life was dedicated to giving me as many orgasms as she possibly could.

This one was incredible, actually. she would -- of her own accord -- spend hours licking my asshole. Licking doesn't even do it justice. More like making out with my asshole.

I would make her masturbate in front of me, after like an hour she'd be desperate to cum, but never able to reach it, just sobbing. Then i'd make her suck me off.

I really hope this isn't true..

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

dick nips

Breaking up with this one was amazing. She served me and her replacement for several months after I replaced her. I loved having her go down on the new girl. Licking her clit, and giving her the orgasms she couldn't get.

Eventually though, she got to be a pain in the ass, so we made her move out with no notice.

I kept in touch with her for a couple of years, and I'd still cum on her face and stuff like that here and there. From what I hear, she turned into a big anal whore... I guess so she can feel something. But after a while she just got so frumpy and unattractive. Add in the depression and bad skin from smoking and I just stopped talking to her

I still cum incredibly hard thinking about her clit though.

THIS THREAD NEEDS TO DIE

Fake, gay and written by a virgin to get off

...says the butthurt check with tube tits who understands

You could always get them fixed. A lot of plastic surgeons specialize in it

Your post... it makes no sense

Oops. "check" should be "chick"

Speaking of, look at these amazing tits your husband probably pictures while he's fucking you