DURMTP DDI NOFFTIN WRONJ

DURMTP DDI NOFFTIN WRONJ

I dindu nuffin

I dindu nuffin too

He literally didn’t
In any other event we have no problem blaming the actual perpetrator of the crime. But in shootings we try as hard as possible to politicize it. I don’t fucking get it. Trump didn’t walk into a school and kill 17 people.
If I rob a bank because I saw it in a movie we don’t blame the actors. We blame the bank robber.
Now we’ve got a mass murderer and instead of blaming him we’re blaming trump. It’s basically saying that it isn’t the shooter’s fault. He’s not responsible, nonono. Trump is because politics.

Get out of here u libtard

oh if only Trump would start caring for the people and start making tougher laws and bills in the future
>sob
>sob

I did something but I ain't tellin' you.

trump doesn't make laws

Nice reading comprehension.
The president doesn’t write laws. And implying that tough laws stop crime. America is the world’s #1 incarcerator and we still have crime. We have strict drug laws here and people still use illicit drugs. Your argument is essentially the same as “teach men not to rape”

Jizz aside, that dude looks like he has severe jaundice

Muh leftist valoooos. Keep whining you snowflake.

that's what I thought, I don't know if it's the tan spray or real jaundice.

we know his bad cholesterol is through the roof.

his liver could be bad too, I mean he's what 75?

I’m not even a fucking leftist, you didn’t read my post you absolute mong.
I’m literally saying we can’t blame trump for what some kid does. Fucking retard

Libs gotta skew the facts somehow. Keep trying to prove your point. You and Schumer are on the same bias page.

You have to be joking
My points thus far
>trump is not responsible for mass shootings
>banning guns doesn’t stop mass shootings
The fuck are you even mad about

He happens to control a branch of the government, and has "allies" in all other branches. If he wanted to, he would.

Oh my bad. Yeah he’s right. Trump isn’t at fault, and if they ban guns then people will just get them illegally anyways.

misdirect

He blamed Obomber for mass shootings during those times, the day of the rope is here for dumpty.

Trumpanzees on suicide watch getting a taste of their own medicine, hopefully they overdose.

dindu j. nuffin

Cuckservatives are obsessed with sperm, this isn't too far off.

>"where is the evidence that anyone related to trump is involved with russia or is doing anything wrong!!1111!!!111"
>several indictments
>"FAKE NEWS!!111!!111 didnt happen!"

They make the mistake of thinking Mueller is on his way. Anons, he's already here.

Wait, the Russian investigation was dismissed?