This is the problem with America

This is the problem with America

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

exactly

To think that the founding father's weren't expect technological advancement in fire arms.

This, /thread

The guy who shot the school today used a gun. Think about it.

Be American
Go to kindergarten
>Get shot
Go to elementary school
>Get shot
Go to junior high
>Get shot
Go to high school
>Get shot
Go to college
>Get shot
Be at home
>Get shot
Go to work
>Get shot
Go to supermarket
>get shot
Go to McDonald's
>Get shot
Go to cinema
>Get shot
Go to festival
>Get shot
Get pulled over by police
>Get shot
Go to nightclub
>Get shot
Run marathon
>Get blown the fuck up

then the first amendment doesnt apply to the internet?

Then if the same logic applies, there should be no Internet or phones to express your opinions on. Now, you need to use a quill and pen, and actually confront people about your different ideas, you fucking retard.

There were canons and machine guns when they wrote the 2ND amendment fag

I wouldn't have any other way user.

the pro-gun people are so mentally handicapped.

im fully in favor of people having handguns for person protection, but everyone arguing that they "NEED" to own their rifles for no reason other than "MUH GUNZ" are downies.

Your face was a butt when they wrote the 3rd amendment.

The problem is people sexual pleasuring themselves with guns.

Replace the word shot with stabbed/ranover/bombed/enrinched by a gang of muslims and you have Europe?

Cannons yes. Machine guns... uh... no.

I think most people forget that there is a high chance of surviving a 5.56mm but a very very very low chance of surviving a .60

Kek this 100% this. If guns were allowed in the UK similarly to the US I think the UK would be worse than the US

Gunships don't police neighborhoods trying to root out dissent.

Doesn't matter. The Founding Fathers wanted civilians to have access to the same grade of weaponry the military had access to. And there were high rate of fire weapons at the time, and there was no special exception made for them (google puckle gun, yes I know it is not a full auto but it was certainly capable of our performing the muskets of the time).

The average citizen has NOT had access to military grade rifles since 1986. We are already a step behind what the founding fathers envisioned, the gun grabbers already have a leg up.

>phone poster
Reminder that when the season amendment was written, it covered war ships and cannons.

tfw the shill threads start pouring in non stop after every shooting incident.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun

>you only get your inalienable rights if I agree with them
It's no wonder you write like a nigger.

>gun crime rates going down at all time low
>public perception of gun crime rates at all time high
but in all seriousness OP can you imagine founding a nation without the future in mind?

The Fathers didn't put "muskets" for a reason.

Our country isn't going to cuck, deal with it. We've been over this; more people die from obesity, car crashes, so on so forth.

This shit wasn't happening when there were shooting ranges on schools, it's a deeper societal issue, not an inanimate object issue.

No it's not. That's stupid. You're stupid.

... yet

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun

fired 2 to 4 rounds per minute......had to literally hand crank it......

same same as an AR15

Yes, it's almost like its a regular occurrence

>if it's the same as an ar15, it's not a machine gun
Neck yourself

They were flawed people. That's exactly OPs point retard.

Since when do you need an ac-130 to kill innocent school children?

kike spotted

yes i have a neck...

and i am pretty sure you cant just walk into walmart and buy an AC-130

what is a kike?

but build that wall to keep the dangerous Mexicans out.

kek, at least we arent over run with muslims

Yes, it's almost like they want to take advantage of people's emotions in order to restrict their rights and freedoms in order to take power away from themselves and give it to the government.

shill. fuck off

anti gun shills are out in force today

((you))

I didn't want to post it, but (((you))) go.

there weren't machine guns you stupid faggot

you forgot the private citizens and ships also had fucking cannons....

which is more fucking powerful than any gun

That's not the point of the second amendment. It was a well regulated militia to keep out foreign invaders, or in the event of people needing to over throw the government, like the founding fathers experienced. basically an amendment allowing everyone to be minutemen in case we need to revolt. The point user made was that there is no such thing as a well armed militia against a government armed with weaponry we can barely conceive of let alone manifacture or own for ourselvea. It never once claims the right to bear arms is for personal or home defense, that's just rednecks clinging to their "right" to shoot niggers. Also, a shitload of rednecks or gangsters or paranoid doomsday preppers is not well regulated in the least. You all want your guns in case big brother comes in and tries to take your freedom, but your forgetting that it would be a drone or an army, and it would be over before you could get a single round off.

Wut?
Nigga u stupid

Oh yeah I forgot about that high fire rate and 2.5 second reload time on those cannons.

Except the 2nd amendment wasn't written regarding hunting and making you lib fags happy. It was written regarding the overthrow of the government should it become as tyrannical as the government we had just gotten done booting out.

Take it from a guy that spent two years fighting faggots with fertilizer and POS AK-47s. You don't need fucking AC-130s like you memefags think to take on a government fighting its own people. You mother fuckers are a joke.

We aren't cucks here, I'd rather die than get on my knees and suck the governments dick, and, as posted, it's not that simple.

see "puckle gun"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puckle_gun
a quote from another source
"From the introduction of firearms in the late Middle Ages, attempts were made to design a weapon that would fire more than one shot without reloading, typically by a cluster or row of barrels fired in sequence. In 1718 James Puckle in London patented a machine gun that was actually produced; a model of it is in the Tower of London. Its chief feature, a revolving cylinder that fed rounds into the gun’s chamber, was a basic step toward the automatic weapon; what prevented its success was the clumsy and undependable flintlock ignition. The introduction of the percussion cap in the 19th century led to the invention of numerous machine guns in the United States, several of which were employed in the American Civil War. In all of these either the cylinder or a cluster of barrels was hand-cranked. The most successful was the Gatling gun, which in its later version incorporated the modern cartridge, containing bullet, propellant, and means of ignition."

faggot

>survive 50 Cent by 2 bullets
>get blown up anyways

thats the point of the argument. its silly to think it doesnt apply to future applications

Whats your suggestion user? Confiscate the guns? How exactly do you plan for that to happen?

Tell that to a swat team dude

>Drone would stop it all before we got a round off
Oh shit that's right! I remember all those insurgents in the middle east we were able to wipe entirely with just a few drone strikes. Thanks for reminding me.

in a population of 325 million, 17 kids were shot at a school today. I think we will survive. Ban fire alarms!

What????
The innovated printing press doesnt kill people numbskull

cannons were legal during that time. Citizens were allowed to own artillery. Plus there were more than muskets that existed and the founding fathers obviously knew weapons could advance.

you fucking retarded? even if government was to go as far as to enslave all of society they wouldnt bomb everything to shit. it would be counter productive since theyre bombing their own shit to shit.

Remember how those cave dwellers who were significantly behind the average American citizen were gone in literally two hours?

Just get on your knees and give your arms to big daddy, I get my politics from Jim Jefferies.

dubs decided
ban assault firealarms
there is no need for automatic firealarms that can ring 50 times in a minute!

You’re a joke pretending you ever served you faggot piece of shit

>confuses revolutionary with civil war eras

Lol

Mad liberal.

Ye they restrict the right to
>get shot

If you're completely surrounded by fully trained, skilled soldiers/police/swat/whatever and your only option to survive is to give up, you have no way of knowing in your current situation that you wouldn't give in. Yeah obviously there are people who would die before surrendering but the vast majority of people who say they would die fighting but have never actually fought or faced death would back down almost immediately. Granted I don't know your personal history but like I said, the vast majority would surrender and that's enough for a government take over or police state.

You ever spend any time in Afghanistan or Iraq? Seen a lot of neighbors get policed by gunships...

Mad marine crash fire rescue mother fucker

Good for them. This kind of attitude is why most of western society outside of the States is being flooded by mudslime terrorists.

>entire swat force vs. entirety of 1 city/country/town
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
swat does good against a small group of people, you shit. not against an entire nation wanting them dead

Seriously, I wonder what kind of retarded changes they will make to fire alarms now. I'm sure it will cost millions and save no one.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>we wuz real military.

kek, you're overrun by spics

Uh that's literally what they do, they fly drones and kill the insurgents. The only reason, and really the only reason, that they don't just bomb the fuck out of these places is because of the pr shitstorm that would follow. Metal, oil, raw land, that shit doesn't depend on infrastructure or civilians.

Spics are violent with eachother in the gang-controlled cities.

They don't run us over with vans and kill our kids at concerts after they're done grooming them for to be rape slaves.

>compares literal war zones in countries that have been locked in conflict for decades to American streets where unarmed American citizens are shot and killed by police daily for "not listening"

Holy shit

Can I point out that the only reason why the west is losing wars is because we fight by rules that the people we don't fight against will take seriously. I mean if it was legal for us to start cutting off finger tips and balls in Afghanistan, or just the clearance to bomb a village for 400 because they happen to be carrying a couple dozen Taliban. Jesus the war would have been over in 5 months.

Pistols are called side-arms for a reason jackass. Most people can't hit a target at 15 yards, let alone reliably incapacitate a human with a handgun. This isn't lasertag; people don't become instantly inert when hit.

If all you know if Hollywood and Call of Duty please don't talk about firearms.

I wasn't comparing you dumb fuck, I was saying it already happens.

>not going to go full out on desert enemies
>going to go full out on their own nation and wipe out the populace defeating the purpose

Exactly

That's an air rifle

I don't get this logic?
Our forefathers wanted is to have access to the same year the government and crown had access to.
Why would they think we need less firepower than the government now?

so instead restrict my right to
>not get stabbed 12 times
>not get shot anyways
>not get blown up by a pipebomb
>not get run over by a truck of peace
there will always be death
attack the root not the symptom

Lol what fucking healthcare? The American government only started fully dabbling with healthcare in the last 5 years. The founding fathers had nothing to do with government controlled health care so fuck off with that.

Literally an AR-15. Check mate gun control cucks!

SWAT guys can and do die on a breech. They don't call it a dangerous job for no reason. I don't care how much of an "operator" you think you are, nobody is bullet proof, and all it takes is one round to ruin your day. Do YOU want to be the guy who gets shot?

Take your CoD wanna be macho Delta true operator badass hollywood video game bullshit out of here, real life is a lot more complex.

>I think the UK would be worse than the US
Nobody like chemo therapy but it works.

They didn't. The main argument from cucks and foreigners is "dude drones and shit, just hand over your firearms."

The puckle gun is a crew served artillery piece that had a tiny capacity and basically fired musket balls.
No match for handheld automatic weapons.
That's a retarded argument.

The problem isn't the gun it's the gun culture. As you can see all over this thread. Groups have paid a lot of money to tie guns to freedom, nationalism, machismo, etc. They've made sure that guns are personal to people. That way it'll never change.

you? yep you are right you are the problem with america.

The last time a mass shooting occurred they took our "Do not disturb" signs from hotels.