We don't like this album, right?

we don't like this album, right?

wait I thought we liked it

we do

idk that's what im trying to figure out

we kinda do for mumble rap fans its one of the best produced albums in that lane

we hate black people and their culture in general, user

you mean magnolia isn't his only song?

We like them titties tho

i done fell in love with a thottie, fuck

I like it

no it is the best album in the mumble sub-genre this year

too old for that shit

yes because it has the best album art of 2017

I think Playboi Carti has a weird face like that nigger always looks different to me i dunno maybe he's a changeling or some shit but the girl on the left can get it that's for sure also Magnolia has a good beat but not everything rhymes with sock unfortunately

It's on the more hipster side of swag rap so probably "we" do

this is an incredible review

i don't think it's been decided yet but idk we like magnolia and woke up like this for sure

agreed

I can enjoy a lot of mumble rap but Carti is legit trash

He makes Pump look like MF DOOM

*blocks your path*

isnt this more of a mixtape?

either way, its trash.

nothing more pathetic than putting whores on your album cover

>ski mask
>mumble

Lil Wayne's version of Magnolia was 100x better and Carti is fucking abysmal. Rocky outshone him on New Choppa too, he's a total fuckboy

Aoty with no competition

pretty sure the whole point of New Choppa was to show off the skill of Rocky.

Carti felt like more of a hype man/chorus dude kind of like Kendrick on Really Doe

I actually really like the aesthetic of the album and I love Pierre beats but it would be 10X better with literally any other rapper.

nah dude carti is a fucking genius

he literally invented a new style of rapping in 2017, and his cute boy voice just makes Pierre's beats so much sweeter.

the aesthetic of this album is ridiculous i fucking love it

I think that's Sup Forums and Sup Forums, although there are a lot of black people on Sup Forums.

It fucking bangs and that's all that matters

I also thought that Sherane would look like the girl on the left, so when I saw the backseat freestyle music video it was weird, cause I always imagined her with a very innocent looking face

Tbh you could of had any mediocre rapper with that semi-unique articulation and flow because the only real value it has other then the novelty of a rapper that playboi carti is, is Pierre Bournes amazing production.

we do we just dont like to admit it

Stellar beats on many tracks + a fine ass bitch on the left on the cover = good enough for me. The beats/production make him the only actually listenable guy of the new young crew

/thread