Sup Forums

Sup Forums
Why Japanese people commit so much Sudoku?

They are first world, rich and sheeit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're a sick society with contempt for the individual, but no national identity to compensate for it.

they lost the war, which turned them into cucks. much like germany.

>sudoku

But they produce sweet pieces bruh

25 hour work days.

Also WE WUZ EMPRUZ N SHIT

Yeah, the US robbed them of their national identity after fighting for the bolshevik jews in WWII with Stalin.

Well put!

Lithuanians do it better

Maybe they should have stayed on their side of the Pacific, then.

Isn't that math crossword shit?

Americans work more than the Japs.

Because they would rather remove themselves from society then live in disgrace ?

How much better would the world be if every loser killed themselves?

Threads would reach image limit or page 10 a lot slower

He's just sleeping.

Welcome newfriends!

RARE

Don't have you in my collection. Thanks fampai.

Police there report most deaths as suicide so their stats look perfect.

Damn rare as fuck nigga

He's right, guy in pic is sleeping. Many japs are kicked out of public places for passing out and sleeping there.

the fuck is happening in slovenia? Is it our fault, did we give them complexes since we are so based?

i would also kill myself if I was born in Lithuania

Because they feel guilty for creating weaboos.

All work no play honestly some people are just not fit for a world without real conflict

>g-shock
top kek

Face the masterrace, bro.

>some people are just not fit for a world without real conflict
yeah, those of us who didnt inherit the cuck gene

he's just dead drunk, user. a typical japanese salaryman tradition after working a 75 hour day.

U L T R A R A R E

You spend your entire life studying, then working all day, sometimes literally. I've even heard of children forgetting their father's faces in the worst cases.
You never get a chance to live your life they way you want to, and every day is just work work work. Some people lose the ability to cope with it and end their lives.
People who move to japan often don't realize this, but it is a major problem with Japanese society.

Because life is pointless, being rich and sheeit makes you realize this faster than everybody

What's going on in Lithuania?

We had a whole continent. They only wanted the pacific islands and part S.E. Asia. They attacked because negotiations broke down supposedly. They NEEDED access to oil resources.

Not that they didn't get nuked for the best, probably. Imperial Japan seemed like batshit insane.

Another Australia clone

He's just wasted, m8

What flag is this???

>asterisk wars

>green tea

nope, those poeple who commit sudoku arent actually rich. they work their whole life and have nothing, since the pay is barely enough to cover the costs of living.

they are burnt out, but we shouldnt make fun. since this is in store for us too, specially with 3rd worldlers flooding in.

I honestly hope there will be some major wars soon enough to get the world population down to 1-2 billion.

I dont want to end up like the average Japanese.. work whole life and have nothing.

anguilla

*throws grenade*

They don't have enough diversity in their culture

>female all between 8.2 and 14.6
>except South Korea 21.0

Why are South Korean chicks so suicidial?

wow is it summer already? welcome new buddy.

>people always bitch about Japan's suicide rate
>SK is significantly worse

?

That watch is great.
It's cheap, useful, and easy to use.
You can take it underwater, you can take it in the shower, you can take it up a mountain, down a mountain, chuck it in mud, step on it; no matter what it will keep working -- for 10 years on a single battery.

Just make sure you don't get a fake

>Sudoku

They like math, puzzle games, and deductive reasoning?

educate yourself

That's not how it is in my cartoons.

fucking pleb watch
my nigger.

Japan is a meme country and an easy target for meme masters and shitty journos. Even nowadays you can find the typical "report" about wacky vending machines that sell used panties.

Small dicks everywhere? I don't know

they born ugly and if they also born too poor to pay the plastic surgery it's sudoku tiem.

no money for plastic surgery perhaps

there wouldn't be no 2chens or 4chinchins.

Honestly I see your flag more often than Jersey.

You aren't that rare.

first time i've heard about Guyana in eons
and i sorta see why, aswell

According to a Lihuanian guy I used to work with there's no business, no anything.

He said a 3rd of Lithuania has left.

honorable suburu

Collectivist cultures devalue the individual

it's snowing in Mt Fuji.

Actually they aren't remotely as cucked as Germans, far far from it.

> Ich weiß ein oder zwei Dinge über Deutschland und Japan

>let's not make fun of people who kill themselves
>reducing world population sevenfold would be nice thought
as much as i get what you're talking about, that feels contradicting

>Be mexico
>live in literally hell on earth
>shitty wheater
>shitty people
>still living happier than most "1st" world countries.

All the kill yourself meme magic worked too hard I guess.

can you explain why your countrymen commit sudoku so much, bushidobro?.

well said electrode, now go back to your pokeball

so, where do the herbivore men come from then??

another explanation would be calhoun and the mouse experiment.
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

well, I think its overpopulated and I dont see why countries like croatia (with normal population density) should suffer because pajeets and african niggers cant stop reproducing.

how they get so many children with aids ravaging them is beyond me

Dim outlook sun?

they are not like us, they are not old samurai warriors anymore

they are desu-cunts since nuke

look at our nation, we won than we lost, last recent war was independence war, we won against all world, poor country low educated but people still strongly believe themselves

Because your cartoons are either about highschool kids or some fantasy bullshit (or stuff like mitsudomoe and other pedo shit).

Get a load of this guy. Thinks they're not real.

What are you implying buddy?

because that's EXACTLY why they're getting fuckloads of children. they procude 10 children hoping at least 1 will make it to the adulthood. that's purely natural

You are pushing my luck, pal.

Life sucks here. We get a shit ton of western media propogating easy lifestyles. Those that can migrate do so, those who dont - commit suicide. A lot of us are just tired of these infinite amount of lies that all of our governments keptpromising us

>pandering to a shitposter

doubt it, I'm more inclined to think its because of the high rape rates. If it were up to women, they wouldnt have as many children (its not that easy for them, is it).

If she gets raped, what can she do?

Dont do it user. Become a christian and spend the rest of your days for God!

Most people who commit suicide in SK are typically 1) senior citizens or 2) People who have given up due to many things

But mainly senior citizens because they deem themselves as a liability.

>I'm more inclined to think its because of the high rape rates
Are you retarded?

>german cuck
am I supposed to read your thoughts??

(even if I could, the last thing I would ever want in my life is to read the thoughts of a cuck)

more intelligent population = more suicides, less births

>that sounds stupid to me

well yeah it does sound stupid, but the trends seem to indicate this

That sounds fucking bad dude

Are you trying to move?

There are tons of teenagers in anime - but you rarely see their parents. Maybe they're too busy with work to interact with their kids.

communism and asianism seems to be tough to live with
wonder why commie asians are not first on the list?

no, that applies to any class in any country which is living in poverty. the less chance of survival, the more kids people produce. race doesn't have THAT much to do with it.

it's the combo of
>less expectation for their children, meaning they won't spend much money on every single one
>aforementioned need to raise odds of at least one surviving
>inability to afford birth control

poor people are programmed to breed in huge numbers without even realizing it. life, uh, finds a way

And
BECAUSE LIVING IN A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY MEANS SPENDING YOU'RE FUCKING LIFE IN DEBT, JESUS CHRIST.

Or, you can opt not to, in which case you live with almost fuck all, but surrounded by people with everything who want nothing to do with you.

At least in poor countries, people come together. And royally fuck up anyone that fucks with them. There's fucking nothing here. Everything is dehumanised.

its simple as a collective they understand that society doesnt have enough room for all of them. there is no more land to develop. they have strict clean air laws and the existing forested areas cannot be developed

housing like wise is locked. there is limited space and they know it . thanks to social conditioning they are a little less selfish than americans and they remove themselves if they will never be happy

in america we maintain that suicide is bad because the bible says so and so we end up with to many gib me dats who wont kill themselves and want to start trouble... and we still have land that can be developed in america

Get a computer you fucking poorfag.

>contempt for the individual

Stupidest bullshit I've ever read.
Japan's people are just willing to give their lives all the time. Its part of their culture of honour and they don't really fear death as much.

t. lived in Japan for 10 years

>I understand what you are telling. But if women were in charege in those areas, they wouldnt have as many children. Wtf do you think that child brithing is a piece of cake?

But they dont have condoms, pills or other means of protection against pregnancy. Also, women are second grade citizens in those areas.

It's time to stop watching Highschool shonen harem romcoms.

Commiting Sudoku is a favorite past time in japan

Switched to phone.
Nope. My family is fucking poor, gotta help mother before I leave this shithole. Studying and working part time trying to scrape by

notice how treating women as a subhuman being is also exclusive to the poorer countries. the more i thought about that, the more i concluded that's the part of what human simply are

>do you think that child brithing is a piece of cake?
that's the part no man can fully grasp
same woman can be happy to come throught the pregnancy, and abandon the child at the day of their birth, despice being able to afford abortion, but still not doing so. many such cases!

I'm thinking average woman would be willing to birth 3,4 children at most. Everything else is forced upon them.

with modern feminism, they dont even want to birt 1-2 children. They are even willing to rather adopt other peoples children.

you're thinking classic family. but don't forget there's hoes who have 4 children by the age of 21 and dump them all to an orphanage. they're not forced to do so, they just don't care. and then the wealthy people may eventually adopt those same children in the future

They're not white and they never will be.

They have way too strong a national identity actually.