This is my kitten Smokey

This is my kitten Smokey.
I don't want to get into too many details about what happened, but him and 5 of his brothers and sisters passed away this past November due to anemia.
It still hurts, even though they were only 3 weeks old when they passed, I grew infinitely attached to them.
Night after night I would stay up until 5, 6 am to make sure they were fed, warm and cozy. Sacrificing sleep, showing up late to work.
Smokey was one of the best little guys I've ever known, I was the first and last thing he ever saw. His brothers and sisters Potato, Johnny, Luna, Rez and Turtle were all adorable and amazing.
one by one death claimed their innocent souls until only Stella was left. Not even the vet could save any but her.
They all passed, surrounded by their brothers and mommy comforting them.

she's here with me now, healthy and happy eating some shrimp and chicken.
she's turning 4 months old on Friday :)

This kind of thing doesn't happen for any reason, and it really shows you the depth of your empathy.
it changes you.

I guess there's no real point to this thread other than to tell you, wherever you are, if you have a pet, go and give them a hug, pet them, give them a treat, whatever. Life is short.

You confused me about which kittens are alive since you said they all passed away but im gonna go tell my pets I love them now

It's just Stella and her mom left.

Damn. My cat is about to have kittens in a little bit. Hope they don't die after birth.

Just throwing this out there, but I've heard if you eat the body of a deceased pet you gain their soul as your familiar.

whatever it costs, bring them to the vet as soon as they are born, you will likely have to pay up front but it's worth it, whatever it costs. start doing your research as to how to care for them yesterday.

please dont let anything happen to your kitties.

Damn it user now I gotta hug my cat and tell her I love her. Jesus. They were kittens too. Fuck.

el ratta

kill yourself loser

a troll looking for his cookie

>samefag
>googled "abuse"
>no actual gore

I'll do what I can, but I don't have money. It's rare for a business in my town to even take my application, and tell me they'll call me, instead of just saying they'll put it on file.

OP here.

It's actually sad watching you post these.
here you sit, on the eve of Valentine's day shitposting in a futile attempt to get a rise out of someone on the internet.

Shouldn't you be out (or in for the night) with your lover?
Perhaps this sort of behavior is why you don't have one.

That's your path to follow.

Did that kitten bleed to death because you were fucking it in the ass? Is that why you're being a fucking pussy on Valentine's?

thats gay man why u gotta be so rude

all these people posting pictures of cat abuse are all attention seeking faggots

Sorry. Here, have some flowers.

op here

don't sweat into your fedora too hard trying to think up those replies. I know you aren't the brightest, but i know you can try harder than that

take it easy on yourself.
either look at the photos for how interesting they are or ignore them. No one is making you. you love your cat and those you care about. youre simply dealing with a hurt person or someone who has absolutely no idea what trolling or being funny is.

to all the people posting these pics of dead cats. What the fuck is seriously wrong with you?

Who even saves that many photos?

Make like this cat.

Fleas?
Or rat poison?

It's just sad how fucked up this world really is, where an innocent creature can be tortured like that and can't do anything about it.

poster is a samefag, just dont look at them if they bother you so much

WHAT THE FUCK IS WITH THE PEOPLE POSTING DEAD CATS?!?!?! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHG NOW

my condolences OP. I feel very upset for you.
and dont worry about all the hate in this thread.

I look at them in shock of how fucked up this place is cause I don't wanna believe people are this sick

Mommy didn't hug them enough

I can't even post everything because the file sizes are too big. I also have videos. Including one made by a gay cannibal serial killer.

there is always something worse going down somewhere else on earth. this guy is just trying to bring you down because hes bored or 12. these cats have passed now and don't feel anything so you dont have to be sad about them. also at they end of the day they are just cats.

op here, last post before i go to sleep.
I've been on this board for 8 years, he is but a small fish in an ocean of whales. I know how much he hurts inside, that's why i'm being candid and honest with him.
I used to be that much of a faggot, and i know some day he'll look back and be embarrassed just as I do.

it's all one sweaty teenager hopped up on far too much ritalin and mountain dew.

>backwoods
>shitty electronic music

you sure they didnt just kill themselves?

seriously find the nearest bus and jump in front of it, please

some people are furries
some people dedicate everything to SecondLife
some people are into scat
some people are pedos
some people are this guy

you're right they are just cats, but they still felt a shit ton of pain and confusion in there last moments. That pic of the cat in the tub, how can someone actually sit there and do all of that baffles me

all you see are a couple of bars, whats makes the music shitty?

Thank you for the wholesome post OP
Ignore the fag

I never realized these kinds of people are in Sup Forums B.... I mean I knew Sup Forums B is fucked up but I didn't realize it was THIS fucked up

Making cat fags cry is hardly the worst thing I've ever done.

there are rekt threads with human children in them daily
whats your point?

This is Sup Forums. This is free speech. This is what people on Sup Forums come to post. This is why Sup Forums political posts cannot win an intelligent debate. Just non-showering paranoid cowards spitting conspiracies and edge lord images

Those categories are not mutually exclusive.

I hope you go to fucking jail for the rest of your fucking life

but Sup Forums is meant to love cats
why dont you love cats anymore Sup Forums :(

>hardly the worst thing I've ever done
You had a pretty solid groove going just posting pics now you sound like an edgy kid.

The fact OP is a fag.

I love cats so much and this thread has made me so sad

I'm behind 7 proxies and my external hard drive is encrypted.

i remember when caturday was a huge thing and the entire board would be split between what this fag's posting and wholesome cat memes for a whole day.

>Making catfags feel bad is so awful that doing anything worse classifies you as edgy.

are u behind 7 boxxies tho?
my cat is
and you cant get to him behind his cardboard sanctuary
hah faggot

right with you OP
lost both my cats a few years back
they were given the privilege of good, full lives
but it still hurts, remembering how he nuzzled into us at the vets in his final moments after the shot because he was so scared, and then falling asleep for the last time and going so limp and still
they'll be remembered though, so in that sense a part of them never dies

Wtf is wrong with people?!

Your cat is a retarded sociopath who would eat you if you were smaller. Unless you have a savannah or some other hybrid.

Holy shit, Nicholas the school shooter is posting cat abuse in this thread? Wow, how'd they let you out of jail too soon?

How can you live as such a sick fuck? I'm genuinely curious how your so proud of all this

no my cat is an absolute darling who would sleep with my corpse until she starved
feelsgoodtohavefriendsman

holy fuck this is worse than the two dudes that got tortured by the mexican police.

he'll never amount to anything in his life, only person that is losing from all of this is him and that's comforting

How can you live as such a disgusting ugly evil subhuman?

Yeah your right

The ugly subhuman seems to be gone now

hes posting dead cats which is pretty lame but you guys are super fags

Hello Redit!

>Faggots actually believe this