Sup Sup Forums, Black college student here AMA

Sup Sup Forums, Black college student here AMA

Lol good one

Advice for a black college bound student in 6 months?

nice stache you got there faggot

How do you feel knowing the only reason you are there is because you are black k?

What would you do if some deranged psychopath walked onto your campus and unloaded?

Always be prepared my friend.

Why do you and most of the "black community" choose to bring up the topic of race and then use that topic to segregate yourself from other races? Don't you realize that this propagates racism and segregation?

Why couldn't you just say "Sup Sup Forums, college student here. AMA"

Cause Sup Forums is racist homeboy

Go to your black student organization, they have tons of resources and opportunities, also a good a place to make friends

Whats it like to get gibbs and be a nigger? Also your hair looks fucking silly.

Ops, wrong reply, that was meant for the other question lol. But i got in cuz i went to elite boarding school with good grades. 33 act, but being black surely helped

What is your degree, I bet it’s a meme degree.
Did you take federal aid with no intent of paying it back?
Why do you wear your hair as if you were electrocuted?

I'm confused, are you claiming to be a Sup Forumstard and thus blaming your racism on Sup Forums? Or was that a pre-emptive shield you came in here with in order to be racist?

Cuz i figured id get more response given how race centric many of Sup Forumss convos are, Im free to talk about anything of interest tho

Fuck any white bitches yet?

Do you walk around like you have to take a shit and dress like a rapper?

Philosophy, Politics, Economics. I plan on giving back to the community when I have money. I let my hair do whatever it wants cuz im lazy lol

Yea, some white girls love black guys, some dont. I love all girls of all races shapes and sizes lol. It dont make me no difference

why do you think we care?

Are dark skinned brothers offended by you calling yourself black?

How long have you been a nigger?

Wasnt me who said, "Cause Sup Forums is racist homeboy". Also, this doesnt have to be about my blackness. Honestly just bored and wanted to do AMA. Ask some interesting questions

> Look at me, I'm black! *dances around on stage*. Look at me dance, Mas'a!

Your early 20th century ancestors would shun you straight the fuck out of their communities

Answer the question; why did you bring up race in the first place? If not to dance around as a stereotype for attention?

I tore my acl in high school and I got so used to walking around with a swollen knee so I kinda have a subtle limp now even after surgery. Some people have said it looks like im doing a gangsta walk lol

The only race is the human race.

What uni you go to?

I brought up race to attract replies, like i said, Im free to talk about anything. Ask me anything homie. Theres a lot more to me other than the fact im black.

and then they’re niggers

Dont really wanna share that, but its in Boston.

and the 100 meter sprint

Id run, im pretty fast, ran track in high school. Maybe if the shooters back was turned i'd try to be heroic

When did you decide to go black?

kek

What did you see that was so shocking thst your hair erected like that?

How many white girls you raped?

Nice tits on yellow

Alright uh is it as easy to fuck college girls like movies make it seem? And as far as walking onto a team anything to know?

>Philosophy, Politics, Economics
>when I have money
kek, good luck with that.

Post pics of all of your stolen bikes

Will you kill yourself and do the world a favor?

the black one is a monkey stfu

Have you ever considered retreating from the modern world a bit? I know I have, wanting to go back to the wilderness or something

One out of three isn’t bad

Shot any cops?

he thought he saw his dad one day

There has been allot of uproar about gender non-conformity and use of pronouns by the easily triggered the past several years. So much so that the faggot in charge of Canada is trying to make their use and recognition into legislation.

I have heard that colleges and universities are a hotbed for such controversy. Do you see allot of fat ugly bull-dykes and/or sissy dressing faggots demanding you refer to them by their own bullshit made up pronouns? Or is that just a projected stereotype?

How many bananas do you eat in a day?

Yea, go to frat parties and if your black eventually some wasted white girl will give you the eyes. Not worth it tho cuz you dont wanna catch a case or anything. Tinder is pretty easy tho

Why did you choose to be a nigger?

Lol ikr, Im actually looking at internships rn. Gonna make $15/hr if im lucky. Compare that to my roommate who studies CS whose gonna make at least $22/hr ez without any prior experience. Im investing in crypto tho, so maybe i get lambo soon

Ironically, I had my bike stolen this year :(

I'm a white racist fuck towards niggers. You seem to be an educated young black man and I applaud you for your high academic scores.

Oggabogga?

Absolutely. I plan on building a cabin in the middle of no where someday. It'd go nice with my crazy hair.

Except anatomy is not 100% the same. Higher and lower suseptibilty to various traits, ailments, and defects. Different muscular and skeletal structure. In every other animal classification we would be different species, but not in homosapiens because you niggers put the homo in homosapien.

Suck him off then

Who's apartment is that and how did you break in?

Im taking a gender/sexuality class rn (required) and many people in the class do fit the stereotype. That being said, theres more to them that the ideology they regurgitate. Also, feminist theory is pretty interesting if you read it yourself instead of listening to lefties.

How much Tron and BCC do you have

fuck off

That fucking sucks. Live in the hood huh?

There is no need to be upset. I don't like niggers, but this man is not a nigger. He is a black man.

I'm gonna major in computer science with a minor in literature wby?

None, rn I have about $510 in Bitcoin, eth and neo.

Totally with you on that

Do you like niggers?

>black man
Hahahaha

How pissed do you think that entire classrom would be if the social norm would be to not pay attention to anyones gender and instead refer to them by their sex?

ventura/oxnard ca here

working class area, very little of that shit here. sounds like something you only see in insulated liberal hotspots, then highly over-represented in social media to the point where you think 30% of America is trans, when its more like 1-2%

Im originally from the Bronx but Im currently at uni. The bike was literally locked in front of the university police station and it was still stolen lol. Boston thieves have no chill. Ive witnessed another bike robbery firsthand.

>ITT: white trailer trash chimping out because they see a black man

If by niggers you mean black women then ya. I like girls of all races. I was actually reflecting on that fact today in class when I observed a beautiful white girl, a beautiful asian girl and a beautiful black girl sitting next to each other.

>Ive witnessed another bike robbery firsthand
Niggers?

Trayvon Martin.
Victim or Nigger?

They'd actually probably try to reason with you. Most are cool people.

What are you majoring in?

Actually 1 white guy and 1 black guy working together. Funny now that I think about it

Why complicate a simple question? Niggers in general famalam.

Both were niggers.

Post nigger dick or gtfo

How big is your dick bro?

Ideally he wouldnt have been shot. But I wasnt there so I cant say if George's life was truly at risk. Mostly an unfortunate situation. Id rather not get into this one tho, maybe next time

Philosophy, Politics and Econ

you mean they want you to assimilate their believes and disregard yours

Nigger detected

6-6.5 in depending on how aroused i am. 4.7-5.2 girth respectively. I got a pretty significant downward curve which I think increase the effective size tho.

BBC myth smashed boys!

Honestly don't think I could change their minds in the context of the class. But im sure if I befriended them, over the long term they could come to question their beliefs. Im pretty optimistic tho, so who knows.

How much money have you stolen from your room mate?

>clearly Trayvon chilled out on that pussy
>doesnt matter whether ZimmZamms life was actually in danger, all that matters is whether he BELIEVED that his life was in danger.
>buuuut Trayvon was black so he dindu nuffin
>WE WUZ KANGZ

How does it feel to literally be the worst race in the planet?

Hes black too, so any money i steal gets stolen back. So in the end Zero

How many times have you chimped out?

How does it feel to be an uncle tom headass race traitor?

He’s not middle eastern

Black college student here as well. Currently enrolled in a surgical tech program, nice to see another brother out here.

Im actually pretty happy Im black. Gives perspective. Not saying that I have special access to knowledge, just that because of the fact that Im black Ive had a certain set of experiences that have led to me thinking about things in ways that others might not have

Do you both have the same amount of money?

U look like Kid Cudi if he was blacker

Jebus ... how many chimps are on Sup Forums?