Dream cars thread, post your dream whips. I'll start with this Singer 911 Targa

Dream cars thread, post your dream whips. I'll start with this Singer 911 Targa.

Then I'd have this Carrera R

Lamborghini Miura

918 Spyder

McLaren P1

Lamborghini Centenario

Ferrari F40

1973 911 Carrera RS 2.7

Audi RS6 Avant (wagon)

actually, yes.

Much prefer a bad ass wagon like this or a Merc E63 AMG wagon to a shitty top heavy SUV. Only one to consider would be a Tesla Model X.

Honda Civic
>stage 3 clutch
>18in rims, and cutaways and reinforcements to accommodate
>LSD
>roll cage
>strut bars
>large sway bars
>a K series engine
>carbon fiber everywhere
>hydraulic power steering
>AWD drive train
>5 speed manual

Cobra.

Would prefer a Backdraft or a Superformance. Been looking at getting one for several years now.

A Honda Civic is not a dream car, unless you live in a country without electricity

v8 interceptor from mad max

Maybe a type R is

So hard to find one that isn't junk or $20 of modifications.

Awww yeee

The fastest car, period.
>2 g's of acceleration

Range Rover Sport SVR, the fastest production SUV ever

Porsche 935/78 aka Moby-Dick

doesnt exist and won't for at least 5 years.

Ol' Musky has missed every single one of his production targets.

poverty illegal immigrant ride with poverty mod aspirations. 3rd world or just poor? juan or both?

Gemballa Mirage GT

>92-95 eg hatch
Drive train off a crx maybe?
Or as long as we're dreaming dump an ls in it

Still FWD. Still a fancied-up grocery getter.

This is also my dream car. I'm gonna guy a Gallardo this year and twin turbo it though, so that is like 50% of the awesomeness of this car.

Honest advice, if you want a high end German car, get a BMW. Don't want a BMW? Don't get a German car. Audi has unreliable engines, and both Porsche and Mercedes use fucking Brazilian pig iron for their frames to save money.

some people would consider a GTI a dream car

Just buy like a trans am and mod the fuck out of it

Wow you are a massive retarded. Porsche has far fewer warranty claims per car than Audi, which has less than BMW. That's according the JD Power data. You've probably never driven a Porsche, the build quality is so much higher than a BMW, which is already very good.

Not really a fan of high end cars, but if I had to choose I'd get a Lexus LFA. Otherwise I'm down with a '77 Camaro.

Ok two things.
>massive retarded
>you've probably never driven a Porsche

Possibly the most pretentious thing I've heard on this website. That is an accomplishment. Good job.

For the record, Audi still has unreliable engines, and Porsche stopped using pig iron a few years back, but good luck getting a new Porsche for anything considered "affordable"

Good night retard. I don't care or give a fuck about make or model but the ride itself. If this sounds something you like the take me for a test drive.

Quote me.

Thanks for the pertinent and needed additions to our conversations. Don't want to be part of the thread, leave. Want to be part of the thread, be part of the thread. It's a simple concept

Dad was obsessed with porsches of the 70`s. He tons of them when i was a kid, i learned how to drive in a 79 911sc targa. My first car was a 914. This is back when late 70s 911 could be had for 5-$7000.

"Quote me" -user, 2018

Have you driven a Porsche? If so which one did you drive?

You're welcume.

C:

Nice

I have not driven a Porsche, I also don't think I need to explain why what you said was pretentious, if I do then you don't deserve the Porsche I can only assume you drive.

So a 1973 ford falcon, but the body kit doesn't exist anymore if you want the v8 interceptor, so you have to make it yourself

u can only get them in kits out here in america but fuck i would impregnate this tailpipe tbh

I like mcm's mod max more

m8 they're the biggest pieces of shit

This man. This man is a respectable individual.

me too just not that virgboi year. 80s/early 90s or gtfo faggot

Koenigsegg One:1 in black

Who? People who've never heard of anything better?

So you saw top gear so did like everyone in the world faggot make your own decisions

But it's not a Trans-Am. It's an Aussie Ford Falcon.

Awesome choice. I'd have this beast...

it's just that you said get a BMW as if you had experience with all the brands. Just for the record:
2002 VW GTI
2003 Audi A4
2007 BMW 335i
2007 Audi A4
2010 BMW 335i
2012 Audi S4
2015 Audi S4
2007 911 Carrera S
2016 BMW 228i
2012 911 Carrera S-current
2018 Audi S4- Current
2010 Jeep Wrangler-current

Just saying, I've had experience

sorry you dont get "it"
FOH u chadbrochill2000 and go jerk off over your shitty lambos which all look the same. like they are all retards spawned from the same incestuous brother/sister. true top tier faggotry tbh u fucking pedestrian.

My fathers car, taught me to drive in it, I’d pay thousands for it back. Even with it’s hot wired radio, spray painted rust spots, ripped seats, broken window cranks and stolen hubcaps

Bentley R-Type Continental

drifting into the next dimension with that bitch

So you saw top gear so did like everyone in the world faggot make your own decisions

God you're all such materialistic wannabe richfolk faggots. Dreaming about million dollar vehicles and shit go jack off to a picture of a Porsche and keep wishing you had any significant amount of currency.

>reee someone likes something i don't like

God you're all such materialistic wannabe richfolk faggots. Dreaming about million dollar vehicles and shit go jack off to a picture of a Porsche and keep wishing you had any significant amount of currency.

Nah, not really a big fan of Lamborghini. If I could have anything, a Lancia Stratos would be pretty high on the list though. And no, I don't "get" it. It's a FWD people mover with a little bit more power. It's a boring, soulless economy car with no redeeming features.

God you're all such materialistic wannabe richfolk faggots. Dreaming about million dollar vehicles and shit go jack off to a picture of a Porsche and keep wishing you had any significant amount of currency

God you're all such materialistic wannabe richfolk faggots. Dreaming about million dollar vehicles and shit go jack off to a picture of a Porsche and keep wishing you had any significant amount of currency

Gonna make sure i drive it at least once. Probably gonna stick to a standard challenger or at least a hellcat since this is gonna be impossible to buy.

Have a few, I'll start with my favorite.
Porsche 993 Turbo S

thats the worst mod list ive ever seen m8

whats that cost new compared to other vehicles in the same price bracket? consider using your brain.

>85k
pls

Hey bro what is your opinion on your 2007 335i? I have an 07 335xi and am considering making it my forever DD (after modding it to 400 whp).

Pagani Zonda S

Datsun 240s and 260s. Love em

Not in that color, though.
Next up, Lamborghini diablo SV

Not the most exotic, but a car I am actually on an informal waiting list for, as hasnt been released in USA yet.

Audi TT-RS Cabrio manual trans.
Was supposed to come out in 2018, but arrived as coupe only, not TT-RS Cabrio, shit...

(would change the tail, either remove or better design)

Then a z32 300zx with the TT engine in the 2+2 chassis

Maule M7 on floats.

targa tops?

Meant the Twin Turbo, but most Z32's have targa tops, so yeah I guess.

Also want an S2

And final dream car - E36 m3

beautiful

Mitsubishi Evolution X

Generic as fuck I know, but I always wanted to restore a rusty Mustang to glory. Don't know shit about wrenching and live in Canada, finding these is so hard
>plus am student saving up to study for a year in Europe
>why

Honorable mentions that could easily swap any of these on the list on another day - AW11 MR2, Alfa Romeo Giulia, '87 Nissan 200SX, Mitsubishi Starion with a meaty turbo, Ferrari F430,

But I guess the thread was about my DREAM car, so with that I'd have to go with the Porsche or Lambo.

A lot of Z32 TT's here are jap imports with a regular roof - something about more torsional rigidity and less weight.

But yeah I'd get the targa tops too. That's the lifestyle bro.

I had a few issues with both my 335s that were quite curious. On my 07 I had fuel system issues frequently, I had 3 high pressure fuel pumps replaces, and one fuel rail replaced. On another occasion the car needed to replace a turbo charger. All this was covered under warranty, but just saying. My 2010 was a far better experience, but I suffered a fuel pump failure, which was rare for the facelift, and a few window motor issues.

easy as shit to buy these in Calif, USA, rust free, and send them to Canadia. So old, they are allowed in Canadia as nearly antique.
Join a mustang forum and browse until you can affford. if you hjoin a mustang forum, DO NOT ask any newbie questions, everything has been answered 10000 times already, browse and learn everything, dont introduce yourself by saying (eh, hosers, never been in a mustang, which one should I get, eh...)

never buy a rusty one, these fuckers get cancer unless california or arizona cars, they are plentiful as fuck, but 90% are beaters, and parts and reproducion parts are easy to get, but it is better to get a car that is already done, cuz tariffs for parts to Canadia is stupid expensive

Targas are awesome, yeah they don't make a whole lot of sense but when you're in a 300zx with the targas, you feel like you're in a fucking fighter jet. They work for any other coupe as well, they keep the cabin open without losing ass much rigidity as a convertible, and doesn't get uncumfortable like a convertible can as well.

alright I'll keep an eye out, thanks man appreciate it (btw I don't say "eh" ;) )

Cobras are sexy AF.

Would fuck

My number two.
Completely opposite ends of the spectrum but love these two.

Ok thanks. I was planning on replacing both fuel pumps anyways, and probably going to a better fuel rail.

heh, i own that car. well, a gen1 rt10. and just got a hardtop for it today ironically. no windows or a roof and its a fair weather only, garage queen. thats worse than worrying about where to take it and hoping noone fucks with it.

protip, avoid. get a coupe.

Holden Hq Monaro, same car the Nightrider is driving in the original Mad Max

Any pics?

none of the hard top as i just got it. its a gen2 top tho, so double bubble. just have to swap the front mounting pins to '96 and im good to go.

>4400 miles original owner mfw