Two weeks and this will be forgotten about. Nobody gives a fuck

Two weeks and this will be forgotten about. Nobody gives a fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rYDzmp53II
youtube.com/watch?v=rnvjjkDSK68
youtu.be/MB8biCCdOn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No. YOU don't give a fuck because you're a sociopath and you have narcissistic personality disorder.

I mean you fit in here, so I'll be getting my fair share of descent from hapless virgins, but the truth still stands.

The memes shall live on

did they ever resolve the las vegas shooting?

A man in a maroon shirt was arrested for refusing to join his town's conga line today. Details at 11.

This guy

Lmao

Oh wow you're so cool and badass

You win

No.
True.
Yes.
I don't know. Bush did it along with Jews.
Lol.

>maroon
Is it 5?

I didn't need you to point that out, hack comeback guy.

Sick burn, memelord.

Of course it'll be forgotten about. Just like the last mass shooting... and the one before that... and the one before that... and the one before that... and the one before that... and the one before that... and the one before that... and the one before that.

Dude, this is the first school shooting where people actually died!

THAT NIGGER HAS A GUN!!!

That’s my fucking point. People only care about themselves, the first few days of event like this, people act like they “care”, but in reality nobody gives a flying fuck

2 kids killed in Benton, KY school shooting not even 3 weeks ago...

thoughts and prayers

Why the Soppranos? What is that suppose to mean?

winrar

>mass
Buzzwords lol

WELCOME TO AMERICA !

I forgot about those...

>Two weeks and this will be forgotten about. Nobody gives a fuck.
I hope so because 17 kids getting shot in a country of 325 million is hardly newsworthy

I personally dot give two shits cuz i dont even know those people.

maybe remington won't have to file for bankruptcy now?

Fucking kek, give this man some internetz

True. If it doesn't include a minority committing the crime. No one really cares.

You aren't alone, many people forget. Only reason I paid attention to that one was because it was in my state, that's how most people are, it's easy to stay removed when there's 100s or 1000s of miles between a person and the incident.

came here for some fucking dark school shooting memes..so far disappoint.

How many people have to die before we take away the right to bear arms? Answer: A little over 325 million people.

Any motive for the faggot?

two weeks? shit I don't know what this is about for now.

thats something a sociopath says. especially if theyre a narcissist

Nice

This. No one cares. Its just something that happens. The chances of it happening to your kids is so slim and little its like being scared of a plane crash. No laws will change.
>20 5 year olds die
no one cares
>50 fags die
no one cares
>60 something die and 500 wounded that are predominantly all gun owners
no one still cares

>pic related, from the inside of my long gun cabinet

>Two weeks and this will be forgotten about. Nobody gives a fuck.
17 fucking kids out of 325 million people

You're right. His toll count is low like his lifeless body. Nikolas fails at everything he does. He

true. like the airport one

WHERE THE FUCKING GABAGHOL

Nobody gives a fuck because nobody should give a fuck. People die every day. Suck it up!

PAULIE, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO TO PUSSY

mah man

Hahaa fuck you

You will give a fuck when it happens around you next time kiddo

>69

also

kek

DIVINE TRIPS OF TRUTH!!!

50 Daubeny Dollars to you

No, he's right. Nobody will give a fuck in america because this has become the new norm. Whens the last time you heard about the las vegas shooting?

There was a shooting in Vegas? When? Did I miss dank memes?

youtube.com/watch?v=5rYDzmp53II

People do care, because they care about themselves.

"I saw the news and the first thing I did was call my daughter"

People only flinch because they're empathizing, and they're only empathizing because, at their deepest core, they want to make the shooting about themselves.

It was just some guy who didn't like country music. Not noteworthy.

Sad truth

do you not have access to the tv or internet? You some poorfag taco bell worker or something???

you must be very young to think that THIS is the event everybody will remember. how often do you think about las vegas. remember las vegas? remember how many guns have been banned and how many laws have been made to make sure that something like this doesnt happen again? you dumb piece of shit. shut your whore mouth, if you don't know what you're talking about.

I was really drunk for the last few months

Give it to him good lol

Sandy Hook killed 15 blue eyed blonde haired Aryans.
And nothing was passed and no one remembers

You will give a fuck when it's YOUR children that are gunned down by a deranged psychopath, sir.

Honestly, probably not

Nah. Cause I'll send my kids to private school

in 2 weeks there gonna be another one ,thats why it gonna get forgotten

youtube.com/watch?v=rnvjjkDSK68

So much this. If you send your children to public school you are trusting the safety of your children to be handled by the government. This makes you retarded. Also a leach on government thinking others should have to pay to teach your offspring.

>also don't want my children to have to socialize with jigaboos

Stfu you fucking beta

I mainly want to have a huge say in my child's curriculum. Public school means I'm a bitch to some cunt with a chip on her shoulder

ITT: americlaps try to ridiculize that mentally handicaped virgin can easily kill their kids because guns

>Ridiculize

What happened I havnt seen anything on the news in Australia yet

That was officially the shooting that made Obama pretty much say "fuck it" to actually getting anything passed on gun control.

Something along the the lines that if a bunch of 6-7 year olds getting murdered wasn't enough to change minds, nothing would be.

Considering sandy hook was a complete lie

he atleast made colomhine look like a joke lol

>goes to grade school
gets shot
>goes to high school
gets shot
>goes to move
gets shot
>goes to festival
gets shot
>goes outside
gets shot
Seriously america needs a gun ban now

Lol Americans and their conspiracy theories such delusional beings you are.

You wanna get shot? because trying to enforce a gun ban is how you get shot....

fucking eurocucks, get the fuck out of this board

What about all our thoughts and prayers? You mean, that won't help?

How would I get shot if they have no guns lol. If I was in a school i'd get shot but you get the point

Cartel thugs murdered an arms dealer who tried to rip them off. They committed the massacre to psychologically torture him before killing him, because he loved Vegas. The authorities know this of course, but policy is to hide the extent of cartel activity in the US.

fucking eurocuck, i bet you're country is being raped by muslims and towelheads and you can't do shit about it since you don't have any self defense

ban guns! that's perfect OP, youre a genius. finally some kind of solution. Bad guys will never get guns if they are banned!

>Implying people wouldn't become criminals to attain a firearm when they're already hell bent on using one to kill

ayeeeee...Yup!

Because that's so prominent in countries where they have. K

It isn't that nobody cares, but more like people are tired of hearing about these shootings and no steps are taken towards preventing more events like it from happening.

This doesn't compare to the standards of Randy Stair, user.

They'll just steal someone elses guns and shoot up a school if they don't have it, just removing guns from all citizens works fine because you can't shoot up a school without guns and you can't get guns so therefore no mass shootings. sure there maybe a couple from blackmarket guns but thats way less

Magnificent bastard

Britain is probably the ONLY place it isn't, it's a dinky island ffs. If they had any gun deaths period, they should be shamed into oblivion for being inept.

tfw that dead girls body is looking sexy

Here's a GRAPHIC VIDEO that just was released, from inside one of the school-rooms about 10 minutes after they arrested the perp.....

Enjoy!

youtu.be/MB8biCCdOn0

kill yorself liberal scum cuck normal fag

it was a nigger

IT WAS A SETUP LOL YOU CAN SEE IT THEY REDUCED THE UALITY SO YOU CANT TELL. NOW DEM LIBTARDS ARE GONNA HAVE REASON TO TAKE OUT GUNS FUCKING NIGGERS
>gay