Bayern fans, do you get bored knowing your team will win the Bundesliga ever year?

Bayern fans, do you get bored knowing your team will win the Bundesliga ever year?

No because there is something special about every season, new players, new staff, new attitudes, new obstacles, new challenges. We are SUPER BAYERN SUPER BAYERN SUPER BAYERN HEY HEY

SUPER BAYERN SUPER BAYERN SUPER BAYERN HEY HEY

I love Bayern but I just feel like the Bundesliga is not nearly competitive enough.

I'd imagine the Regular Season is just a fun way for Bayern fans to fill time between Champions League matchups

I want to like bayern but the way they shameless buy the best players of their direct competitors (over and over again) and there is nothing they can do to stop since Buyerns finance are completely incomparable and then asscunts like Rummenigge and other member of Buyern board of directors actually complain in German media about the lack of competition in Bundesliga holding them back in CL and how BL clubs should get their act together and try harder... REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't help but hate them and love seeing them refballed in CL.

Why doesn't anyone bitch about Juve winning the title every year? Juve has been dominant in Italy even longer than Bayern

Even their players are getting bored...

mister cheng got the right point here
i don't understand how germans can unironically support buyern

Because serie A is irrelevant

>the way they shameless buy the best players of their direct competitors

like every other top team in every other league

good job repeating what you've heard, it's literally the same thing every time lmao

90% of Buyern "fans" bandwagon the club because they win every year. they are losers and want to feel like they won something after each season. and if Buyern doesn't win the customers get extremely upset.

>like every other top team in every other league
simply wrong. Buyern buys the best young players in the league every year and benches them for years. they just want to destroy any sort of competition.

no they don't lmao

what's the matter shareholder is watzke ruining your stock

I only follow Bayern in CL, Bundes is just killing time and gaining form until next CL game. But ends up leading to injuries, e.g. Lewy missing CL QF at home because Gumby GK

Because nobody even knows what is happening in Serie A

They are bored as fuck, that's why most of them are obsessed with Dortmund and desperately try to create some kind of rivalry with a team of 19 year olds that is 20 points behind them every year.

There is always CL for challenge, and it's always fun to watch your team win. Not Bayern's fault other clubs (and some that have money like Wolfsburg) are clueless.

Benfica were champions for the 4th time now, and I get more excited with each title, since we have more to lose, in the sense that if we lose this title, we have to wait another 5 years minimum, to have another possibility for a penta (5 straight championships, the club has never won it)

*blocks your path*

>RB Leipzig
Gross

>ABRasenball
consider immediate suicide

>mister cheng

Audible kek

I don't understand why people hate watching great teams win.

>bayern fans
Uhh they're called customers, buddy.

buyern will win the bundesliga till heat death of universe as long as other 17 teams behave as bayern academy

>but they need money
just sell them abroad then

>everyone who's critical of buyern is a shareholder
Grow up and face the truth. Bayern is the cancer of german football and has been the most hated club for generations now.

I feel like that there aren't many genuine Bayerns fans left desu. The team is too good for the bully and too bad for winning the CL. And there whole business practice is pretty predictable too. Buy preferably german players from your opponents, doesn't matter if they improve your squad. Shit get's boring as fuck, even for their fans. Also this

Based Dembelisic brotherhood of future GOATness.
>"Mon ami, Christian can you le believe zat some people tink Rashford is bettah den you?"
>"I can't believe there are even humans in England, Ozzy! Let's laugh at them"

yes