Yet another school shooting

Yet another school shooting.
How many of these so called "victims" were actually thots.
They do deserve it for giving their love and affection to brutes but never to me.

And the guys. They also deserve it.
Just for the crime of living a better life than I do.

Of course, there may have been some incel-bros in there. They don't deserve it. But I trust the shooter would have choosed wisely.

But, in any case, I need to find out who the dead thots are

Please share only pictures of dead thots itt

Although not resembling a dead thot, this picture peaked my curiosity. Thus, I'm saving.

This is a soon-to-be dead whale thot specimen if the distance between her feet and the ground is more than 50 cm

I wouldn't mind that scenario.
I'd love to be a mortician.
Morticians in Florida gonna be havin a good time tonight.

Imagine being able to play with all the dead thots, holy shit

I would decapitate all the dead thots and then worship their feet. But I'll need to reattach the head with super glue somewhat accurately or I'll get caught

yes, just like that but more feet and no head

Is there anyone who can provide more info on getting a job in a morgue?
Do you need any education?

Jesus christ, 4chinners really are the biggest fucking permavirgins.

Not sure how does it work in your country user, but here you can only reach to the morgue after finished medical school plus the specialization in forensic medicine. As far as I know some jobs like forensic assistant doesn't require a considerable study history but a capacitation course maybe

just so you're aware, the smell from cutting open dead bodies is worse than you could ever possibly imagine.

and watching the entire ogrish archive isn't 1/10th as bad as actually watching someone get cut open