Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

What do you think is the most beautiful part of a woman? I'd have to the eyes.

No nudity. Let's be respectful classy Sup Forumsros for once

big ol' flabby vagine

her age.

I love it when a girl ties her hair up in a big sexy bun. Something about it gets me rock hard.

trolls are not welcome

I like me some tight buns myself

Hahahaha,

Oh wait you're serious, let me laugh even harder.

petite vagine?

good luck getting trying to ever lose your virginity, asshole

I'm not a virgin.

Your in fucking Sup Forums asking not to have trips that's asking for them.

I just think it's the little things in the relationship.
Like how we have very specific ways we sleep in the same bed.
Or how when she walks by me, she likes to show off her butt.
Or like when she kills rodents and leaves them near the front door like gifts.

The brain.

I was with you till that last one

Nothing is sexier than an educated woman

I'd have to say the collar bones

Except an intelligent and educated woman.

Beastiality is wrong and so is looking at your cats ass

that's a guy

Bank account

That's a kawaii guy.

Fedora wearing, white knight faggot
No nudity? We’re on Sup Forums

If you can't admire beauty without focusing explicit imagery then you are the faggot, not me

Hey now, she's a special lady.

i perfer tha boobies

Moar?

I find the most erotic part of a woman is the boobies

I guess her name is emily rudd

You're a man of exquisite taste.

I feel like 99% of Sup Forums is basically a more faggoty, even less physically fit version of Zapp

dat feminine dick
my lord
MOAR!!!!!!!

and you good sir

>favorite part of a woman is her penis

gtfo faggot

its not gay
there women

Why? Cuz they put their tiny dicks in panties and post pics on the internet?

>computer

WROOOOOOOOOOONG

Please don't let this become another trap thread

fire powers op

damn this threads great

The curve between the lower back and the top of her butt.

yea, that's Paul Rudd's daughter

is there a correlation between boys with tiny penises and boys that wear panties?

yes

I don't know man....

It is IMPOSSIBLE to think of a beautiful woman and not think of her naked.

Let me elaborate.

Back in 2nd grade, I had a beautiful homeroom (not sure if you guys have homeroom anymore, I'm 34) teacher.

Anyway, she was slim, blonde, and fucking gorgeous.

And on some days she would wear this skin tight clothes that would show her tits.

Now as a half-Latino boy, I would be prone to love big asses. But she didn't have one and I wasn't even aware that I had that desire. I just wanted to see her tits at that time. Now that I'm a grown man, I don't even care about tits.

Anyway... now that I'm grown and with the advent of technology, I go to parties with hot women and hide spy cams in bathrooms to see their naked asses.

What I've learned is that almost 19 times out of 20, a girl who has a beautiful face has an absolutely flat or destroyed ugly ass. And 15 times out of 20, a girl with an ugly face has an absolutely gorgeous ass.

I'm curious to know if that girl you posted has a beautiful ass. My guess is probably not, or at least flat.

Old fag here. I've fucked 63 women and voyeured at least 250.

a nose ring is really hot. i also love pony tails

easily her skin, point of contact

there are women in my life with whom i have been deeply infatuated and i couldn't imagine them in any kind of lewd situation. i find the closer i want to be to someone, the harder it is to imagine sex with them

I'm 34 and fucked a 19 year old yesterday. It was the first time I made out with a girl who has a nose ring. I totally forgot about it until we kissed, and for a moment I thought she had a really hard booger.

Definitely her inner sphincter. Love spreading apart a meaty asshole and diving in like it's Laura Croft Tomb Raider

Yeah... I'm the guy you're responding to.

I know that feeling down to the fiber. I know exactly what you're talking about.

That's called infatuation.

Sad truth is that most times that can never work out. Because (all) women want to get fucked at some point. If you're that swooned by her pretty face and can't imagine her in a lewd situation, then you're not man enough for her. I'm not saying that to put you down, I'm saying that because I went through the same and had to analyze my behavior.

Let me tell you another story.

I used to have this mega crush on some girl in jr high. Fuck, she had the prettiest face (to me) out of any of the girls at that school.

I'd obsess about her and was never man enough to talk to her.

After high school I added her on Facebook and we talked back and forth. I got her number and we texted for a while. She lives in another state like 2k miles away, so it wasn't really going to go anywhere, but eventually, she just stopped responding. It was in part because I asked her just a slight romantic (not even sexual) question.

That's when I realized she's not in my league.

Anyway... I decided to use a different tact. I made a fake snapchat account and pretended to be this pretty boy with some stolen pics.

And it worked. I actually got her to send me nudes.

My heart was beating so fast.

But for an instant it was kind of hard to get aroused over her nudes. Because it didn't FEEL right. Like, it felt like I was raping my sister. I respected her that much. She eventually figured out who I was and deleted me. And I sadly couldn't save the nude, because I had no way to screenshot the 2 second pic (my S5 was really fucking slow).

Anyway, I'm sure I'd fuck the shit out of her if given the chance, but it really took some mental effort to get myself to get hard over her.

same guy. i also feel like i'm never really interested in a hot girl. when i see a total hottie, i think "i wanna fuck her," but i could never imagine a deep, romantic relationship. i often get with girls that are more cute and modest than hot.

so ur answer is ass

Teeth

a nice smile is so fucking amazing. a smile that makes your heart melt is just

Same guy you're responding to again.

There is SOME hope though.

So as of the last few years, I've learned to get int the night club dance scene. Kind of the pop / rap club where women and men go to dance. I usually thrust my hips to the music, etc. And I really get into it. And I usually dance on a really crowded dance floor. There's people everywhere. Like inches away from each other, eventually I'll position myself behind a girl and start thrusting my dick and hips to the bass basically thrusting into her over and over. This usually works 2 times out of 7. And after a while I get hard and she loves it. 1 out of 10 of the girls it works with will be a hot girl who I consider out of my league (8.5 or above). And she'll let me keep doing it because either (A) it feels damn good (B) she's drunk (C) she hasn't seen my ugly face or (D) All the above.

And whenever it works with a hot girl (8.5 or above), my heart starts racing, I'm high off that feeling and go to the dance club nearly every Friday and Saturday just for that sole reason. I don't even buy drinks or anything. Fuck.... I hope for the day that I get to fuck one of them. So far I've only been able to fuck 7s or below from that night club. There was ANOTHER night club where my trick worked and I got to fuck 4 women within just a few months in that club. Those women were all 8 or above. Literally. I'd never fucked that many hot women in such a short amount of time.... but I eventually got banned, because a bunch of women complained about me groping them. I'm still sad about that....

Was worth it though. While it lasted.... :-|

same guy. you gotta abandon this concept of leagues man, that's not how the world. if you act like your best self and you really are the best you can be then i guarantee you'll pull some more tail.

It isn’t even really physical with me. Honestly, musical talent is what makes a girl look way more beautiful to me. If I had to pick a physical trait, though, I’d choose eyes.

Hey, I hear you man.... I mean, it's not like I hold myself back. I'm confident as fuck. It might be my long hair (which I have in a pony tail). I actually wore a short haired wig once and pulled this incredibly hot girl. Yes, I actually fucked her while I had my long hair coiled up and a wig on and looked kind of like Clark Kent. But I met with her afterwards and she fucked me without the wig on, so idk. Confidence. I did get ANOTHER girl with that wig. I had never had a girl as hot as her either. I wasn't sure if it was the short hair or my confidence, but she wouldn't let me fuck her, just grab her ass.

I've fucked 63 women so far. 1/3rd of them were fat or over 45 though. The hottest girls I've fucked were either drug addicts, alcoholics, or were abused by their dads, or prostitutes (which also implies "fucked up"). But I'm grateful for every single one of them. I don't think I've ever fucked a 9 or above who wasn't fucked up. The most stable girl I've fucked was my boss from my old job. But she was cheating on her fiance to fuck me. But still, she was chill. Could be because I never spent time with her though. We just fucked or worked.

he's not wrong though. You can improve any feminine thing by adding a penis. For example, we all agree you'd be better w/ a penis in your mouth

Thunder thighs

1) Lips
2) Eyes
3) Hair