19 year old Brit guy here...

19 year old Brit guy here. My dad hit my shoulders with a belt earlier when he caught me wearing a stringer tank top like the one that the guy in the pic is wearing. He said it looked like a "bra" on me. Should a guy my age be getting disciplined simply for rocking a sleeveless shirt?

Looking like a faggot isn't "rocking" anything. Your dad sounds like a smart guy.

My dad is a dick. How does wearing a stringer muscle top make me look like a faggot anyway? All my mates wear stringers

>All my mates wear stringers
Exactly my point.

So all my mates look like faggots? My shoulders deserve the red marks?

post pic of yourself, OP.

Anyone wearing a shirt like that deserves to be set on fire so I can't say there was any wrongdoing on your dad's part.

I do not need to. What I look like is irrelevant.

Yeah. Dressing like pre teen girls is pretty gay.

dont ask this question here, ask it on /fit/. b is filled with fat virgins who are jealous of the guy in the pic

Maybe them flabby man tits made him horny. Probably smacked you softly, winked, and licked his lips when he hit you. Both of you are faggots

Well my shoulders are still burning with the red marks he left so job done lol

>What I look like is irrelevant
No, it isn't. Some guys look good in those shirts and some don't.

If you're ass is still living with your dad at 19 then yeah, do wtf you're told.

Your father is fucked up but not as fucked as your style.

This

Do you think your dad should be hitting you at 19? That's really what matters.

>Should a guy my age be getting disciplined simply for rocking a sleeveless shirt?
No, but a guy your age should be getting disciplined simply for being a faggot. Stop being a faggot, OP.

If you don't want to be disciplined by your father, then get your own place. Live by his rules under his house.

He's trying to save you a mountain of embarrassment. If you're whining about some fucking redmarks, your a weak little pussy, and I can guarantee you can't pull off a shirt like that.
If he stabs you in the stomach, then let us know. Before then, man the fuck up and get some perspective you weak little child.

Even if I am being told to cover my shoulders and upper back? Insane!

You should go tell your dad how much it upset you but that you love him for caring so much about you.
Then see what happens.

Your dad sounds like a pretty cool guy. Sucks that his son is a faggot though.

Dude, you look like such a fag.

damn I wish I had a dad like yours

So I deserved the belt? At 19?

Then move out and wear all the faggoty clothes you want, cunt.

Absolutely.

You wanna get hit for baring your arms??

Age is irrelevant when you still live at home. His house, his rules. Faggot.

Considering he said it looks like a bra on you, I'm going to assume that means you're fat and have man-boobs. If that's the case you absolutely cannot wear a stringer or you do look like a big fat faggot.

I am actually quite skinny. The tank top shows off my slim physique nicely.

>should you wear stringers?
no
>did your dad have the right to hit your for it?
no

His house, his rules, his stupidity and his belt. My right to bare my shoulders (and I am still wearing the spaghetti strap stringer btw).

show us a pic of how you styled that nigga

If you are less than 200 lbs or have a bodyfat above 12% theres absolutely no reason for you to wear a stringer.

Then get a fucking job and move out you stupid cunt, or kys so your Father won't have to live with the shame of having you as a son.

My shoulders just got strapped. Where is the sympathy?

Came here to say exactly this. "Wah, I'm 19 and my Dad disciplines me in his house." Only because you fucking let him by being there.

You are a disappointmemt to your father.

So I deserved to be spanked? At 19?

That's not an answer. You asked a question, I'm answering, and instead of giving a (at the very least) vaguely intelligent response you're trying to get pity. Fuck you faggot, I wish your dad would strap your ass again for making this worthless thread.

glue your æ biutt to yrou balls and make karoke

I ain't putting sleeves on to please him or you so he may well be strapping me again. Idk!

Oh and read my intro again. It were my shoulders that got strapped.

I hope he makes you wear stringers until you move out. Then when winter comes you'll get beaten for trying to wear a coat. You'll be really cool then.

It is winter here now. I am wearing the stringer anyway. The cold don't bother me any more than the strapping