/V4/+friends

Mother edition

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLj5xaahdF8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for capital V

There was one pole saying he was original Marcel, the name comes from some famous polish personality. But he stopped doing it and current Marcel took his role, maybe hes not even first.

Ikibey vs Marcel is real autism battle, but i still think iki wins it hard

>+friends
slowly getting better

I make literally best threads, you plebs just put random shitty picture with 4 objects and attach flags, git gud subhumans

/dixie/

Very good edition

I wonder what happened to spenanon

Krakow has been ded for like three months now. Maybe he finally made it to spen. RIP

BEST THREAD ON BOARD
Ave Maria gratia plena

Also what does V4 stand for?

according to the last post I read from him I think he was dating a grill or something, maybe that has to do with his disappearance

You better wake up friends cause i aint sleeping even if i wanted. I feel like throwing a party. m.youtube.com/watch?v=xLj5xaahdF8

I've had a grillfriend for four years now, never stopped me from being autistic here most nights of the week. What a normie shit.

Virgins 4lyfe
But seriously, czech Visegrad 4

This thread never sleeps

>tfw havent slept in two days

>implying I'm asleep

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visegrád_Group

You better get some sleep asap, when i was awake for that long i started hallucinating visually in addition to my regular auditory stuff

yeah it's weird,but who knows maybe we'll have him again in some time, I kidna miss his shitposting tbqh

Based centroeuropeans and el argentINO

i havent felt tired so i havent slept

im also starting a new job in two weeks so I feel like sleep is a waste of my last days of freedom

I miss my Venezuelan mate Ive met in Ireland, you guys are cool. Damn, ive met loads of people, working there with all these nationalities was like Sup Forums irl. Now its just the Poles and Ukrainians here. I wish based south americans would have an easier access to our countries instead of muslims.

como esta la cosa alla, no escuche ninguna noticia desde hace semanas creo

Ok but be careful, if you start seeing things get at least a little sleep to restart your head. Whats the job? Good luck.

Thanks mate, where is that?
Total collapse by 30 july

you have to sleep, is a basic thing most living species must do in order to have a well functioning body etc.

Where did i meet him and work? Dublin. If you asked about something else then im sorry, my brain is fucked up

I meant where were you now and I forgot there's fucking flags above the text, I'm more fucked up lmao

What is life in Venezuela like? Are you still having riots and empty shops?
Hanging gommies when?

If you dont sleep enough you are subhuman.
If you sleep too much you are subhuman.
If you dont drink enough water you are subhuman.
If you get drunk often you are subhuman.
If you dont exercise you are subhuman.

Hehe dont worry. Ireland was fun but i feel more comfy back in my beloved shithole. I wish i could show some Argie or Venezuelan mate my place. Pls come.

>If you dont sleep enough you are subhuman.
>If you sleep too much you are subhuman.
check for both

I'll pobably sleep tonight, i think its starting to catch up to me. its a process eng job

it was just a weird weekend and didnt feel tired

whoa really made me think

slavshit subhuman

Ok have a rest, good night for laterz.

>What is life in Venezuela like?
Try to live your normal life but add three 0's to all the prices, tropical heat, good music, massive crime, and protests everyday
>Are you still having riots and empty shops?
Everyday and always
>Hanging gommies when?
Soon
Someday
Basically
Go ahead

>Soon
excellent

>I wish i could show some Argie or Venezuelan mate my place
me too user, me too

edycja Matki Boskiej

What do your countrymen think about Papa Francis?

he's a kirchnerist, being a kirchnerist is being part of some pseudo leftish deviation from peronism
being part of peronism is not being a class conscious person at all

well, I think it depends to who you ask, he's way too commie and liberal for my taste, but I'm not christian anyway, what do people think of him there?

Just come pls, i will show you museum i work in (its a pre war butifel buiding) and then we can see more of Poland. My hometown is depressing and i can still smell the scent of gommunism but we would just visit my mom who makes great white borscht. Pllss come I love South Americans. For real.

Don't mean to blaspheme but he can stay away from our politics

>I'm not christian anyway
I'm pretty sure I saw you memeing fedoratippers before, so what are you? Agnostic? Ignostic?

I seriously wish I could desu, but until I don't stop being a filthy neet I can't afford anything, btw, what part of Poland are you from?
I don't know if I got the meme wrong but I think fedoras are the atheist?, I'm a deist

I'm not a fan, either. Benedict was awesome. Francis is supposed to retire soon, though.

I hope they pick Cardinal Sarah, he's basically Sup Forums: the cardinal. Leftists will go mad because they won't be able to attack him.

What made you leave, user? :c The door is always open to come back.
>what do people think of him there
depends who you ask
Liberal Catholics love him, traditional Catholics can't wait for the next pope and people from my community still miss JPII.

What the fuck his name is Sarah? He would be first non white Pope too?

I am from a little commieblock ridden town in central-eastern Poland that is known all over Poland to be one of main mafia nests. Its only 25km east from Warsaw so i travel everyday to capital. Thanks God at least for that. Still, no mountains, no sea, no lakes, just commieblocks. If you will ever come here we will go to Zakopane to see mountains and up north to our lans of lakes and forests called Masuria. I wish I was there now. Get some money for ticket and come, dont worry about accommodation, food and drinks. Its cheap here and you can crash at my place or we go camping. Tell me something about your place pls

Robert Sarah - there have been North African popes in the past. I'm not sure if he'll be the next pope, but a lot of traditionalists support him. :D

>not being able to criticize someone because of his race
that's seriously disgusting, there are people like that really?
I don't know if I was ever one tbqh, my family (my grandparents mostly) were ''christians'' really, I did catechism when I was 9 until one day I decided not to make comunion and I never did it, nor enter a church nor anything except reading the bible, and I never felt like fiting in any dogma, nor political nor religious

Lands*

>that's seriously disgusting, there are people like that really?
Yeah, most of the media outlets in Europe and North America avoid criticizing non-whites in fear of being called racist.

I hear that this is very common in Latin America. Have you ever tried reading the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke and John) about the ministry of Christ? It's never too late to see Him. :D I know a former atheist and she's now a novice nun and another former atheist that was confirmed into the Church last Easter and now wants to become a priest.

>I don't know if I got the meme wrong but I think fedoras are the atheist?
Yes, that's why I assumed you're not an atheist
So what kind of deist?

It's never too late to follow Him*

tell me a better gospel than Matthew's. PROTIP: you can't

It is common here, younger generations are lost lambs

I had my first communion only because my mother paid me, her side of family was fine with me not being fond of religion and church, my dad was glad because he was a hardcore atheist. His parents were devoutly catholic, later i discovered Im 1/4 Jew and since i became ill i started thinking more about God. I just cannot place him anywhere, part of family had a Jewish faith, part catholic, part didnt give much shit. I always though im an atheist like muh dad but now im not so sure. I wish there was a place where i could meet this fedora father of mine again. Maybe we are just a stardust, from ashes to ashes, dust to dust. Damn im still so high.

kek, I know most of you hate commieblocks with passion, but I don't mind them, I know Poland has very beautiful places (if you ever see a thread about Poland wit tons of pics, tht's me :D), indeed I'm a polandboo, so I would love to visit there asap, and if I ever have the chance to go, be sure I will say it here :)

pic related, my city, the city per se is ugly as sin, but we got some nice scenery relatively close

it's been years since I've read the bible honestly, I should do it gain since I forgot I lot of it, but it's not like I don't think Jesus existed, I just don't think he was God reincarnated
>So what kind of deist?
what do you mean?

CHRISTianism lad

>I had my first communion only because my mother paid me

>it's been years since I've read the bible honestly
>tfw both parents are catholic and I've never read the bible

I actually dont mind commieblocks that much, i live in one my whole life and i made it comfy inside. Just the neighbours fucking loud, i sometimes think about investing in wall carpet. And btw i remember you. You could call me a south America boo (i like meeting people from all over the world, thats why im on int), though i dont know much about it, never been there but i will visit one day. I hope this coke wont hold me for long, its getting bright here and people will come soon, i look like shit.

:D
We need to start evangelizing more, tbqh. What do you think are the main factors for this? Is it because of the priest shortage?
>since i became ill i started thinking more about God. I just cannot place him anywhere, part of family had a Jewish faith, part catholic, part didnt give much shit.
Have you tried reading the Bible, anonku? You should really talk to a priest (even just call them), they will be more than happy to help you. =]
> I should do it gain since I forgot I lot of it
Go for it, user.
> I just don't think he was God reincarnated
The New Testament makes it clear that He was the Son of God. You should give the Gospels a read. :)

Maybe i should talk with someone, be it priest, indeed. Its crazy how our brain works and changes. I used to hate the church and all consider all religions stupid cause its all about naive faith but now... Its so weird.

>>tfw both parents are catholic and I've never read the bible
shame on you, altough I was never fond on catholicism, I had curiosity by the bible and God since I was a child, I unironically found the bible very interesting
>i made it comfy inside
that's what matters user ;)
>i will visit one day
you're very welcome to visit any time
>I hope this coke wont hold me for long, its getting bright here and people will come soon, i look like shit.
try the coffee and washing your face from time to time, you can say you're very tired if someone ask you or notice something weird on you
I definitely need to read it gain, gotta buy one when I get job since I missed the one I had.
btw, are you catholic or protestant?

I lost*

i grew up catholic but pretty much abandoned church while I was at uni but since then I've started going again and it has been a lot more meaningful

Its funny, I was a radical fedorafag a couple of years ago and I don'r know exactly what happened I guess I just started smiling more, so I start liking history which is basically pure Catholicism and DeusVult memes; fast forward this march and my ex dumps my ass and of course I just wanna see, I find out that she's staying with her mom and sisters and I know one of them goes to the Church so I go for the first time in months and voluntarily for the first time in my life (except when my grandma took us to ice cream after).
Now fast forward today, I've moved past her and keep going to the Church with my sister in law and I also joined the parroquial group and I feel genuinely happy.
God works in mysterious ways indeed.

Also fuck my ex dubs confirm

Oh and yes kinda, i read the Bible but that was decade ago.
At least my boss knows im schizo, i can just say its my new meds. / South America, im coming! (As soon as i pay debts and get married with me gurl finally you are welcome at my wedding, Polish weddings are sick.

and your dubs confirmed :DDD
congratulations!, this is very refreshing when you're used to anons complaining 24/7 about ebil wimmyn being whores and stuff, when do you plan to do it (approximately if you don't have a date yet)
and ofc I'll try to be there, I've seen some youtube vidyas and they seem really fun :D (although I'm more the type of ikorea guy at parties)

Definitely go for it. Society tells that the void you feel can be filled with materialism, but in reality it can be only filled by letting God into our lives.

Over the years I've met a lot of atheists/agnostics that converted/returned to the faith and a lot of them had the same mentality as you.

I think a priest would be the best bet. You could try calling him in his office, showing up for mass and talking to him after or even anonymously showing up to talk to him in the confessional if you're shy (he won't be able to see you, if you wish).

You could always try walking into the nearest Catholic church and asking the priest for a Bible or it's available online.

I am Catholic.
I'm so glad to hear that, user!
You should also give it another read! If you end up going to meet with a priest, ask him for a Bible (if you don't have one). I recommend starting with the New Testament, but specifically the 4 Gospels (which depict the ministry of Christ).
Wow, that's an awesome story, user! Sometimes He works through others to bring us to Him! So glad to hear of your conversion.

God bless all of you guys.

We are both weird, she stays in the house all the time writing some stuff and im being just me. We know each other for 10 years, first friends, since 2011 engaged couple. I think its about time to get married, i know her more than anyone and she is fine with my illness and weird things i do and say. I honestly cant imagine having a different gf now. Im still not a normie, i dont go to clubs and lick pussies like the guys my age do. I wish you all a good, nice, loving gf/bf.

Poles are good friends

how cute, nothing better than someone who accept you just like you are, I hope you're very happy together and get to go to the wedding :3

Enlightened ones are. I used to be angry, disliking people, typical salty Polaczek but ive met people from all over the world and i felt a feel. I can actually be a best friend with a Venezuelan, talk with an Irish person in their language and see them smile, have a beer with a Czech and have a gighle comparing our languages, have a banter with a cheeky Brit, i even met several Russians and they turned out to be very warm, welcoming people (like seriously, i had to start avoiding one cause he always dragged me to his flat and poured vodka). Living is so much nicer when you stop hating yourself and everyone around you.

Congratulations, user. I will also be getting married next year and can't wait to start a family.

I've never really hated anyone, except the dogs in the govmt and have always been pretty friendly but not really sociable tho, I'm lazy for that

Its so weird, everything seems going in the right direction since i got sick. It gave me a different point of view and it made me sure about my gf, she didnt left my broken ass, she is helping me when im too paranoid to go shopping, now it looks like im finding God, my country pays me health benefits. Its not much but im grateful. I am socially awkward but around nice people i relax. This doesnt mean im all pure, blind love, i dislike angry moslems and wild negros running around. I still have a Token friend, civilised funny black guy from one of French colonies. Im not racist, im just not fond of any kind of bydlo behaviour, be it Pole, German or a negro from Africa. Im pro common sense. Sorry for my postin today, i will end this soon and get some sleep. I hope that what i write makes sense.

Congratulations as well. We r planning it on next year too. Get your money ready and come here, i will even give you some coke i dont want that shit Take it away pls reeee

don't apologize, your posting is very nice and comfy to read, you seem a very nice and warm person too, and it makes perfect sense desu
at what time are you going back home?

>Congratulations as well
Thanks man.
>i will even give you some coke i dont want that shit Take it away pls reeee
drugs are never good :/
>Get your money ready and come here
Chciałbym kiedyś wrócić, wyjechałem jako dziecko.

Its almost 5 in the morning so 2 hours to go. I need to go check if everything is ok, open up for people and pray to my newly found God that i will make it without acting weird. I also feel uneasy dragging with me 3g of coke.

nice, so almost there, do you feel better now?
>I also feel uneasy dragging with me 3g of coke
throw it in a toilet or something if you feel uncomfortable with it

Maybe i will dump it, ye. Drugs and I have a history, first weed that used to make me feel relaxed and now i fell for euphoria. I need to remind my stupid brain that there are side effects and i have too much to lose. Yes, Im feeling better now, its bright, im just hungry and tired now. Thank you all for this night. My talking like crazy isnt only coke, i had this before, schizophrenic running thoughts. It happens before i go into psychosis. I fucked up. If i will go to hospital it will be my fault. Anyways, at least ive met some great people. Cheers all, i think im off to wonderland.

love these scenes in moves
>"ok play it cool, play it cool"
>*stuff happens*
>"nailed it, nobody could guess I was intoxicated"
>the hero is naked and talks gibberish, everybody is covered in puke and all happens in kindergarten

yeah I tried weed too in highschool but it was a shit experience, I quit it pretty quick and never tried again since then
try to relax user, I knew people with schizophrenia in an advanced state and I know it's pretty shitty, stay safe user

>I used to be angry, disliking people
b-but that's the best pastime

Shieet. Pls God make me not do some weird shit on my way home. I will be a goodboy. Oh shit general director will come soon, he will probably sniff to check if i was drinking. HELP Wat do i do i can feel my sweat smelling weird. oh god im losing my shit. I want to chug on a lady breast and forget where i am, what i did and dont think about how fucking dumb Pole i am for a sec.

Just calm down and act like nothing happened mate
And don't snort coke at work next time, because that's really fucking dumb

I tried much more, i was thankfully never addicted to anything except weed in a way. I tried lsd ecstasy and more drugs, nothing to be proud of. It fucked me up. I hope i will be strong if someone offers me lets say lsd, that was a nice trip. It drains you, you dont even notice it but it eats you alive. The true trick is to stop hating yourself for all the stypid shit you did that comes at night in a form of tormenting flashbacks.

>"how could he guess?"

this

are you taking pills for your illness? if so you shouldn't mix it with drugs nor alcohol to not make it worse, I know this is too much asking for a slav, just a friendly advice because you seem a very nice person

I went out to smoke a ciggie, took a deep breath and im better now, thank you.I had my adventures with these kind of drugs before i knew i was sick. I made a huge mistake today and i will try not to be this stupid ever again. Im taking pills and i never had a problem with alkohol cause my dad was an alkoholic and it killed him. I just need to avoid vodka pouring Russians heh and lay off the 'fun' stuff for good. Thank you all. Damn i feel so drained, i have a hard time trying to tame all these thoughts in my head.

>all the stypid shit you did that comes at night in a form of tormenting flashbacks.
you are indeed a knower of feels

>my dad was an alkoholic and it killed him
literally my grandpa, he died at 56 of cirrhosis.
you're just 1 h of going home, almost there, relax, everything is going to be alright user
I should go to sleep now, stay safe

dobranoc

>stay safe
take care*

dobranoc

I should do the same

dobrou noc