What does Sup Forums think about the Philippines?

What does Sup Forums think about the Philippines?

>Philippines
A very diverse set of places with a wider diversity of people with really bad luck with severe weather that I would not want to live.

The fact that both my country and Philippines were colonized by Spain helps me to understand its socioeconomic and political circumstances.

Also, I love pinay girls.

Women from there are semen demons

well..
-poverty ridden shithole
-extrajudicial summary execution of anyone suspected of a drug offense

on the other hand,
-age of consent, 12

wonderful country

If you are white you are immediately attractive to all women

a place where white men go to disappoint their ancestors

Phillipines are a really complicated place.

The south is mostly muslim, and not far from Indonesia. Muslim rule or rebellion has been happening there for centuries. The US even got involved once, and exercised some of our home-grown discretion (brutality) upon the natives.

The north was more heavily influenced by the Spaniards....but they've been gone over 100 years now, thanks to the Spanish American War.

People are dirt poor and vote for idols and heroes rather than real technocrats or democrats (little 'd').

On the other hand, they are getting the government they want with Duterte....they aren't sick of him yet.

I talked to folks while driving Uber, and EVERY ONE OF THEM was glad Duterte was in office. Fucking Blows My Mind....but hey, it IS THEIR CHOICE.

Best port i ever visited in the military. $1 beer, $39 a night 4 star hotel and coulg get a whore for a week for $50 - $100. went again in 2016. not much changed then lol

A model of modern grace and class

Phillipines COCKROACHES OF ASIA

BS
They are humble and hardworking people
They even often get educated before emigrating
I won't hold the Catholicism against them... but they are pretty no-nonsense and handout-shy

Love pinays.

Learnt recently Filipinos love vinegar

Joe from my work is pretty funny.

As a Filipino, Thank you SPAIN and AMERICA for Colonizing our Country!

because of that We are not NIGGERS!

Excellent spot for us and euro expats.
Luzon is very cosmopolitan, though a bit expensive compared to other spots. Cebu is very laid back and fun, inexpensive enough to live easily in...
More?

> Phillipines COCKROACHES OF ASIA
This

So NORTH KOREA is Best Country in ASIA??

dont ever come here

why?.

My friend's father ordered a bride from there. She was 18 and he was like 45 lol my friend was furious about it because she became the heir to that rich old white guy's money.