I admit it: I'm a racist. I fucking hate the Irish and always have...

I admit it: I'm a racist. I fucking hate the Irish and always have. The women are drunken pigs and the men are like rabid dogs that want to rape everything in sight. I live in Pennsylvania where the illegal alien community is ninety percent Irish and they're turning our entire state into a giant ghetto. All they do is drink, sell drugs and fight. They're worse than any nigger. They come here legally and then overstay their visa indefinitely and the I.C.E. doesn't do anything about it.

These potato niggers send their anchor babies to public schools and take additional money from the taxpayer's pockets from free lunch services. Then they send their rotten little brats to afterschool programs paid for by the taxpayer. Meanwhile, they stay home and collect welfare while prostituting their wives and teenage daughters and selling drugs. At the end of the year, they make a great living under the table while collecting welfare and other government goodies on top of it. It's got to end.

America for Americans!

Fuck the potato Jews.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pyramid_of_Giza
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish_Americans
harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids-html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aerospace_engineers
newscientist.com/article/2132026-our-common-ancestor-with-chimps-may-be-from-europe-not-africa/
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4068643225&feature=iv&src_vid=oHC1230OpOg&v=BLikP6BDH5w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pic related

oh look. your thread is failing again. just like your life.

Those are God Tier women.

/thrab

the mavis thread is doing pretty well.
study that one.
better luck next time

The irish are white. Everone knows only colored people can be burdens on society fuck off.

where's her carved potato dildo ?
I call out chid neglect.

Kill yourself

I hate the English with a burning passion. I can honestly say that I am a generally pretty tolerant person and I never harbour any serious hatred towards people based on their race or culture but oh god I admit it, I fucking hate the English. We must exterminate the English either through generations by breeding their women multiple times over or just pure mass genocide in extermination camps.

Are you implying Ciara is an illegal immigrant?

who?

>Russian writing on neck tattoo
Those are Slavs, user.

that chick looks like this girl youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI

the girl in that vid is a lot prettier. op is an ugly, bitter cunt

I live in PA too. And none of what u said is right. Lmao

L-lewd.
English femanon here.
Tell how you would breed and enslave me.

slavs arent white?

Everyone knows Slavs are just niggers turned inside out.

The universally agreed upon tiers of whiteness are as follows:

Tier One: Anglo, Aryan
Tier Two: Mediterranean
Tier Three: Everything else
Nigger Tier: Irish, Slavic

Can't tell if a shill or a good jokester?

What do you mean?

FUCK YOU OP DON'T USE MY PICTURE FOR THESE ANTI IRISH THREADS

i don't believe for a second a photo with (1) in the name is an original.

that would be epic if thats actually you bashing this thread
>only came here to see if it is
>probably bait af

you must have obsessive–compulsive disorder or are so lonely that you need to post stale pasta for the 100 + replys of shitposters. get help or kys faggot

She actually did personally bash this thread yesterday

I'd rip your clothes off, tie you up and rail your cunt from behind, filling your gertile English cunt with my seed in order to ruin your imperialist bloodline.

>femanon here.

not gonna lie,, thats pretty cool tho i can rest easy from the thread
>would feel like some sort of inception
>if that is you posting a pic of yourself, referring to yourself LOL

Doubt it's a femanon but I have unironically met plenty of femanons on here and have fucked 2. A lot who post just don't reveal their gender for obvious reasons

>Irish are immigrants

Bitch they built the USA hahaha.. you are the fucking immigrants along with the Jews and the apes.

Enjoy it.

Blacks built the USA, just like they built every other country that was a slave state. Educate yourself.

>Blacks built the USA, just like they built every other country that was a slave state. Educate yourself.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Americans
nope.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Americans

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pyramid_of_Giza

yup.jpg

Are you fucking retarded? Nogs didn't build a goddamn thing. 10% of the general population and have the IQ of a potato, what do you think they built dumbass? America was built by Whites, that's why it was so nice.

>Swatstika
>Russian
This is not what an Irish person looks like.

>Are you fucking retarded? Nogs didn't build a goddamn thing.
We built everything that whites call a civilization, from the pyrarmids to the first rocket that launched a man to the moon. Whites always found a way to take credit for our invetintions and write us out of the history books but we all know who really did the work at NASCA.

>America was built by Whites, that's why it was so nice.
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irish_Americans

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Pyramid_of_Giza
harvardmagazine.com/2003/07/who-built-the-pyramids-html
your race built fuck all

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_aerospace_engineers
the more important shit was done by whites tho fam

White people literally don't even exist because everyone is African by origin.

Sup Forums BTFO yet again.

newscientist.com/article/2132026-our-common-ancestor-with-chimps-may-be-from-europe-not-africa/
sorry fam maybe you can justify your race some other way

Sorry but Richard Dawkins disagrees.

And that's PROFESSOR Dawkins to you, bozo.

>Sorry but Richard Dawkins disagrees.
>And that's PROFESSOR Dawkins to you, bozo.
lol try harder boiiiiiiiiiiiii

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD WTF OMG!!

YOU GUYS ARE FEEDING THE TROLL!!!!

Amurimutt!!
FUCK YEAH

rawr!

If you were irish, you’d know the correct date format!
Day - Month - Year

Just like the rest of the world!

Also, I am actually irish. I can validate everything OP said.
She’s got our number! :)

>I am actually irish.
youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_4068643225&feature=iv&src_vid=oHC1230OpOg&v=BLikP6BDH5w

Dawkins is a poop, nobody cares about his biased beliefs

dont even sweat it, apparently it's impossible to be racist against white people nowadays

So Iranians (the real "Aryans") are tier one to you. BTW Anglos aka English DNA in general is less Indo European than Irish (and Scots) or especially Slavs

I don't understand Irish pride. Ireland is shite to live in so why do amerimutts try so hard to be faminetards? If I could have been born in Oregon or something as opposed to Louth I fucking would have.

>implying Americans aren't decendants of immigrants themselves
Fucking kill yourself, you stupid whore.

beacuse you are a simpleton who believes the grass is greener on the other side. fuck off to the usa then come back and thrill us with your 2.0 life. You are worst than those delude sandniggers who come to the west

Hail hail faggot

Brit here. I hate the irish too.

I can't believe you haven't been banned yet, you disgusting bigot. Where are the mods on this site?

But why? What have they ever done to you?

sause?

were almost there

Nah you're wrong just like the other guy said.
Faggot.

Nah I'm under the impression that everywhere is pretty fucking terrible. I just like forests.

Believes man actually went to moon.

Instead of government psyop.

Apply Occam's razor. What's easier? What is more simple? Making a film or landing a rocket on a rock in space moving 100,000 mile per hour?

The moon doesn't even exist. It's a hologram.

Dawkins is a godless cuck faggot pussy

Maybe so

Just imitation. The writing is some gibberish.

/sertified slav passing by

everyone knows anglos are practically jews,and need to be gassed

>sause?
Me.

What is going on in this thread.

he prefers curry cock m8

You tell me. I just got here.

American here dating an Irish girl. I hate the fucking English. Scots seem all right....but Fuck Wales too.

yeah except last time someone posted up nudes of her

Timestamp or GTFO, then tits or GTFO

if you're racist, does it bother you that USA is the most racially-mixed country on earth? you're not any race, you're all mix-race. You have no ethnic features, you have nothing.
spain consists mostly of spanish people, france consists mostly of french people, denmark mostly of danes, etc.

yes, all those countries have immigrants, but a white man in france is going to be ethnically french.

in usa you're the most impure people on earth, youre nothing but a racial mix of everyone across europe with some africa and south america thrown in for good measure, hell even some asian.

if you're racist, how comes you dont hate yourself for not belonging to any ethnic group? you're mixraced.

Ill take stuff that never happened for 500

>if you're racist, does it bother you that USA is the most racially-mixed country on earth?
No, because it used to at least be mostly white in my area. Then the Irish niggers turned it into a fucking ghetto. Pennsylvania is turning into New York; it's a travesty.

>you're not any race, you're all mix-race. You have no ethnic features, you have nothing.
spain consists mostly of spanish people, france consists mostly of french people, denmark mostly of danes, etc.
I'm one hundred percent Aryan master race and proud of it. Don't project your mutt bullshit onto me.

You know the Irish aren't a race right? This would be being prejudice, not racist. So we can just add that to your list of ignorance.

You are now all aware that you can't say Irish Wristwatch

The point just went right over your head. Amazing.

Oh, also, let's add something else to that list. The "Aryan race" never existed. It was actually created by a writer, who I believe was English but of Irish Catholic( maybe dutch) decent, in England in I think the 11th or 12th century.

I just said it ten times in a row without fucking up once, even when I forced myself to say it as fast as possible.

Suck my fucking giant cock. Suck it dry, drink the kids and fuck off.

Maybe earlier maybe later. All you need to know is it was before anyone with your level of intelligence was even given the chance to read.

>easy access to drugs
>easy access to teenage Irish prostitutes
you should emulate their success OP

I also said it 500 times. And I lifted a VW beetle over my head.

Who are you talking to?

Bullshit. The Irish are an ethnic group distinct from the other peoples of the British isles. This is like saying "Race is a social construct." It's Jew bullshit.

Uh oh

what?

MODS SHES 17

That "girl" has a cock.

Ciara is still underage and so that pic is cp

>MODS
moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo, moo,

didn't stop you from saving it

>Ciara
her name's Eliza

true, so true

Her name is Ciara Horan newfag