Ban guns

Ban guns

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/02/14/florida-high-school-shooting-video-shows-students-cowering-classroom-7313726/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

People kill people guns are tools. Also white people are pretty safe with guns, check the stats

>Ban guns
The solution is more guns to protect the innocent.

>Murrican """logic"""

Ban men

I'm a liberal but running to other end of the extreme spectrum is not the answer to this.

I'm all for guns whether it be for self-defense or hunting. I think we just need to have a better way of keeping track of shit.

Just to drive my car:

- I had to take an exam (which I also think need to get tougher in this country)
- I need to register it every 2 years
- I have to maintain my license every 7 years (which I needed 2 forms of id to get)
- Maintain insurance
- be on constant watch for the popo trying to catch me riding dirty

For a gun:

- Head to Cabela's site, add gun to cart, ship straight to front door

Ban school

>- Head to Cabela's site, add gun to cart, ship straight to front door
like.. you're only proving how ignorant you are.

more like why the fuck do they let autistic kids in public school??

If it's a flintlock maybe. Not if it's a 20th century or later weapon

Ban kids

>lift ban on assault weapons
>number of mass shootings skyrockets
>can't re-institute ban because lobbyists bought off enough people
>arms industry pushing more assault weapons and less sporting rifles or compact handguns
god I hate this country not just from a legal/public safety perspective but from a industry standpoint. Can't even buy a gun mag anymore without it being 90% assault weapons.

Why not just arm the teachers

He was expelled.

Well no shit he was expelled, autistic kids can't handle normal social interaction, they should've seen this coming.

Per their site:

" Antique firearms sales are exempt from FFL restrictions and can be shipped directly to our customers."

Looking at a really nice Colt revolver on there right now. Doesn't need to be a musket to be an antique.

whats considered an antique

why not everyone own guns

hue hue 'assault weapon'
i don't think you know what that means, as there is no actual category of firearm called 'assault'

>stray bullet from hits trailer trash student
>entire states education coffers are drained from resulting lawsuit
that's why, lawyers

Great idea. Im sure all the bad people are just lining up to give up their guns

This. School is basically just a place for teaches to have sex with their students. Nothing productive happens at school

Train the teachers on how to use guns, give teachers guns. Also not sure any parent in their right mind is gonna sue when the teacher was trying to save their kid/ the students life.

No

he appears to be a G'inger

ban school

a teacher once touched me in the naughty bits and i actually liked it

How about they just hire police officers for every class room in america. Think of all the jobs it will create. Also build sniper towers in every school. And install metal detectors in every building.

I want to say pre-1900 but could be wrong here.

Sounds like prison

Oh wait shit is

Ban urself nigger

Nice get satan

But it works. I never heard of prisoners having guns in prison and killing everyone

>Looking at a really nice Colt revolver on there right now. Doesn't need to be a musket to be an antique.
He fucking said it you degenerate scum fuck, learn to read fuck face

Life would be boring without mass shootings and the memes made from them.

probablly killed a bunch of kike kids, florida is filled with kikes ya know... prob did us a favor

public schools are already modeled after prisons, in their layout. so why not?

Guns are weapons, not tools. You can do many things with a knife or a hammer. A gun has one purpose: to destroy. I think if any mature conversation about guns is taking place then that should at least be agreed upon.

He got what I was asking retard, depending on the item many different ages are considered antiques
>1950's car is an antique/classic

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

do you even own a fucking gun? Private party sales? Do you realize how easy it is to legally obtain practically any gun you want? a fucking facebook gun group, there ya go.

>mature conversation
>wants to change the constitution

yean ok lol

Okay? That didn't address a single thing I said.

Yeah, disarm the citizens so the government of this country can theoretically take over everyone without having to worry about the citizens being able to retaliate. There's a reason we have these rights. People like him do these things because they don't respect these rights and they want them to be taken away.

>because the ban didn't have actual stipulations on what constituted an "assault" weapon
what are you gonna do pay them more? Public education is ran on the lowest possible costs. There's a reason they say that the public schools are just a stepping stone for local politicians. Yes people sue the public schools over anything they can I don't see why casualty/crippling from a shooting would be any different. Even if you made them sign a waiver or set limits on settlements paid with taxpayer money it would not stop people.

I agree. There's actually plenty of guns to go around. We need more guns in the hands of good people. Banning guns will only put the guns in the hands of bad people.

When did I ever say anything about the constitution?

>ban guns that will stop them

last time i checked we've already banned SHOOTING PEOPLE

doesn't seem to stop them, does it?

>fucking libs

Kinda wanna get a full auto weapon where can i get one, and what age would it have to be for it to be legally obtained

I really doubt some frail soyboy could kill 18 of his peers with a hammer

this. Australia did it and their government didn't enslave them

>legally obtain practically any gun you want

someone has never purchased a gun before....

PPT without background checks are only in some states, and most people wont do it unless you give ID/ccw permit

there are almost no groups on fb that sell guns. there are a few, along with drugs groups and human trafficking groups, but the majority of those groups do not sell, and you get kicked for even hinting at a sale

ban white males

get this through your pea brained head.

guns make it astronomically easier for people to kill each other.

>>wants to change the constitution
wants to change an amendment to the constitution that was only recently seen as the right for private citizens to own weapons

If we're being honest 9/10 gun owners are barely mentally capable to drive a car let alone have something like a murdering device

Dude, can the fuck down. He was just looking for a more specific range.

Again, running to either end of the extreme spectrum isn't going to change or help shit.

I genuinely believe there is a middle ground for gun control but yelling at each other from opposite sides of the room isn't going to accomplish anything.

No shit, what is your argument? Ban guns? How are you going to ban guns from the people that get them illegally?

It doesn't matter how easy it is to legally obtain a gun. You can still buy guns illegally.

>thinks all people who are not liberal cucks are less intelligent

typical lib

also

>thinks that banning weapons will remove all weapons magically

it doesn't keep them out of the hands of felons, they're already banned from owning them. people commit crimes with illegal firearms every day

obviously it doesn't work

you can buy a pistol illegally in a ghetto for like $200. every nigger in the ghetto knows how to get an illegal firearm. they're not registered, they don't have serial numbers etc

know buying ammo would be a problem but you can actually make your own

How about this. America finally gets nuked and invaded by North Korea and/or Syria. The country is put under marshal law. Noone has guns. We're all prisoners of our own military. Sounds fun huh?

Damn you auto correct...

If we make all guns illegal wont it be easier to get the guns away from people that shouldn't have them?

Treat guns like cops treat hard drugs

Because that's taken hard drugs out of the people's hands. Nobody's shooting heroin and smoking meth.

Gee I dunno. Go look for them?

Build a wall? why build a wall when people will still get in here illegally (!)

The solution is more guns. And why are we limited to some shitty autorifles? People need military grade tools. I want mines in my yard, machine guns and a bazooka or this is not a free country. We're not overthrowing our government if it goes against the people with so few guns.

Also if I want my neighbor's land or wife I have the right to kill him, of course he has the right to defend himself. Why should the government or the police get involved in that?

Don't tread on my mines.

>Well regulated

>militia

BETTER GIVE EVERYONE GUNS HURRRRRRRR

I swear, you fucking morons can't even read.

that's where your "mature" liberal conversations always go

nice stereotype of citizens that pass background checks. but go on believing that anyone who owns a gun must be a backwoods hillbilly.

So the fuck what. Just because I can buy weed illegally doesn't mean I don't want a more regulated legal system. Even if changes only cause these types of incidents to go down by 5-10%, it's still an improvement and a step in the right direction.

in my state i had to apply for a card and it took like 6 weeks, and you can't buy guns online without the licenses to do so you dumb fucking retarded moron.

best thing about libs that argue about gun control is THEY KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BUYING OR OWNING FIREARMS PERIOD

Oh shit you are so smart, just like drugs, implying any country doesn't have a drug problem.

You're a fucking retard, aren't you?

Hammers are tools, they can also become weapons when someone uses one to crush the skull of another

Hands are "Tools" too, and people can kill each other with their own hands

Guns are tools, although, they are indeed made to kill/seriously injure, and so they are very dangerous tools. Chainsaws and 9-inch grinders are very dangerous tools, but would you ever consider them a weapon? Only if they were used in a murder, like a gun.

Guns are inanimate objects that we use, they are a tool, through and through. They are far more dangerous than most other tools as they are designed to "destroy" but they are still tools

The biggest problem with all these shootings is how it is so easy to obtain and keep a gun. Guns don't need to go away, the current laws about who can own one do.

Look at Australia, the UK, and other countries, you make guns unavailable to people until they've proven they're sane and responsible enough to own one, and after they've got it, you keep an eye on their actions. They seem dangerous, you take the dangerous tool off of them.

Yes, someone can go through the tests, get a gun, seem like a completely sane and responsible person, and they'll still go out and shoot people, that shit happens because calm, collected madman who can play a good bluff still exist. They will always exist, you can't bubblewrap everything

Or you could ban them all completely, make any ownership of any gun illegal, it'll make it harder for people to get them, but the wrong kind of people will still get them, same as many other illegal things. Hell a gun isn't even that complex a machine these days, people who're insane and dedicated enough will be able to make them.

No.

So did you choose to read the rest of the thread or did you immediately reach up your asshole to start flinging bullshit?

No, majority of people that buy guns buy them for safety. If a person is planning to commit mass murder do you think they would be scared to go buy a gun illegally from Tyrone? Guns are sold illegally all the time.

We will ban niggers long before we ban guns.

no.

There are more guns than people in the USA already. We need tighter regulations to prevent mentally ill and idiots from having guns. Sure, niggers will have guns anyway, but it's our current laws that have made it possible for so many guns to be here in the first place.

>you fucking morons can't even read

try reading the rest

>A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

>not
>be
>infringed

you don't like it, then GEEYTTTTT OUTTT

I have a FFL license, if you think most states dont allow private sales here you go look it up www.nraila.org

Not even talking gunshow bullshit... there are hundreds of private private firearm sale fb groups, the comparison to illegal drugs is fucking laughable. There is no set guidelines for a ccw or license being required, if you are a smart seller you cover your ass and write up a proper bill of sale, but jesus fuck I don't know how you fags do it over there in california or maryland but don't ignorantly apply that to the rest of the country.

Over the age of 18 in FL, ie, where the shooter lives, can find someone selling a rifle, handgun, etc, give cash, chicken scratch their name on a bill of sale, and now they legally own a firearm.

>so the government of this country can theoretically take over everyone
Oh you sweet summer child. The government has already taken over this country without a fight. Just look at things like the Patriot Act and all of the other expansions of it. Or how cops can gun down anyone for any reason so long as they claim "they felt threatened" and face zero punishment.

then why do cops have guns?

>hat pass background checks
Brb going to a gun show real quick lets find out how easy this can be, if you and your brother uncle can get one I should have no problem

Really can you not read, in order to protect you inalienable rights you need to protect yourself from the government. The same concept can be applied to most crime, Wanna protect yourself from being raped, own a gun. Wanna protect your house from theft, own a gun. Wanna protect your kids from school shooter, I think you get it

Do you know what is a comma?

what does that make you if i'm smarter than you?

You're so full of shit. I've worked at a retail store that would sell firearms and it's nothing like that. You literally have to call the FBI for every sale and get a confirmation code to proceed or not.

KYS

Yes because criminals follow the no guns rule. fucking retard.

Try to buy guns illegally in a country where it's very difficult to own any gun. And I'm talking about a shotgun or a handgun it's terribly expensive and difficult to buy an automatic weapon.

But keep on thinking you're right, the US has a lot of people. What's 400 mass shootings per year to a great country?

and with your gun control ban you think that's going to stop the sale of illegal guns? not very bright are you

Need to and mexicans. Those are the real problems. Also get rid of the stigma to get help for mental health issues. Also fathers being there for their kids.

But those other dangerous tools have purposes other than killing things. The only purpose to a firearm is destruction, there is nothing else you can do with it that makes sense. I suppose in a way all tools can be weapons, but calling guns "tools" specifically sounds like deliberately trying to water down the issue with nicer words.

awesome thing about gun control is that i could make a gun out of scrap steel and go kill a fucking bear with it

its a simple device and we've been making them by hand far before libs have been trying to take them away

also
>ban guns

you can literally buy the chemicals required to make high explosives on amazon. i could blow up a fucking school for like $200. no gun required

There are numerous technologies that could stop this, BUT banning guns is not the solution, in Brazil they stopped filling up the cash machines because the cash truck delivery people were being robbed. The cash truck people were issued a shotgun and .38 pistol, the armed robbers had fully automatic M16's.
in Brazil owning a pistol is not to difficult but buying fully automatic machine guns is only for a criminal. Due to the no automatics law!

the harder you make it to get guns the harder itll be to shoot up schools

how many mass shootings until you'll admit theres a problem? 10 a month? 20? Maybe when your kid gets shot in its history class?

any more video from inside school?
metro.co.uk/2018/02/14/florida-high-school-shooting-video-shows-students-cowering-classroom-7313726/

No, read the rest of the thread and then you kys. Dumb ass.