Morality thread

Morality thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WA_xjBaXor0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I was brought up as a Christian (I don't believe in that shit anymore), so it seems like I'm abnormally kind and generous here in America, back then, but, still to this day.
My parents seem normally humanly greedy and selfish.

I'm generous with knowledge, yet value intelligence and knowledge that aids one in obtaining knowledge.
A harsh and cold action that perpetuates ignrance and delusion may put off numerous potential people interested in knowledge, and means of obtaining knowledge.
Is it not immoral to requently aid in keeping the world in the dark?

Is it wrong to have chidren without beforehand having knowlege and ability to raise a child to be of high intelligence and knowledge, and ability for that child to achieve numerous potential goals in life?
Is it immoral to have create life?

To cause one discomfort in order to gain comfort, is that immoral?

To cause one discomfort in order for you to gain comfort, but for the discomforted person to later on gain comfort without knowing, is it immoral to cause said discomforter person discomfort?

Is it immoral to not apply your abilities in an attempt to not cause others discomfort?
This is one's own abilities; this excludes just a blatant lack of ability.
I've got a friend who's, as I'd say, reckless with his behavior amongst other people.

Bump

Is shooting up a school immortal?

you dont know how to fucking speak english dude jesus

>dude jesus
Where?!

Dr Paul Ekman is a pioneer in modern day mentalism

I don't really care, but it piques my interest enough so that I'll save the name for later for some light reading some time in the unplanned future.

Morality

I bet this thread is so quite because everybody is thinking deeply about morality.

I sure like me some mortality

I sure like my some mortality.

Did somebody say monotony?

Yes

misogyny

no

Maybe.

Monogamy.

Imaginary.

Military

Anamoly

youtube.com/watch?v=WA_xjBaXor0