I am going to kill myself after i get my taxes,its after taxes so i can make a good memory for a stranger...

I am going to kill myself after i get my taxes,its after taxes so i can make a good memory for a stranger. then the next day or so, they'll see me on t.v.... maybe. its been almost 2 weeks and i cant shake this feeling, its really settled in. i think im just typing this cause i know what i will do and all life is programmed for self preservation. almost like a natural reaction to phyc-defense, like cognitive dissonance only different. im not looking for attention cause im a private person. even with all that i share on F.Book. i had a crush, but then i started actually liking her. she dont like me in the same way, maybe at one point she thought about it, but im sure she just entertained the idea. she isnt the reason why. though i had been single for around 6 years, it took 6 years to come across someone i really like that i can resonate with, it was just a crazy familiar feeling i got around her, like i knew her for a long time. i kept telling myself i will find someone who like her or someone who brought out a side of me i thought i wouldn't see again.

I really don't like that tattoo

Don’t b a pussy , and take the easy way out, stay strong, there’s always someone who has it worse than you

it has to do with the position of our star structure...where we are in the universe and it says there are humans there. like a beacon or an invitation.

An heroing because of an girl is just sad. Fuck em, live the life you got, because what the fuck do you have without it?

Not OP, but I like it, it's not something you see as often.

there is a lot of extra info im leaving out, in short during the 6 years many things have just been getting worse, slow and steady.

It's a plate that was sent with the voyager 1 space shuttle. Really cool piece of history actually.

neat
if you get to be a ghost come hang at my house

call for Tony in 16 days. if i hear, i'll hang. i'll mess with the lights twice, so you know its me.

hell yeah
see you 'round, ghostbro

Ditto. How fuckin retarded

Well I’m fuckin listening

nice trips

nice dubs

thanks for you time, its been valued.

Become the next High Score Hero! Take out your frustrations on others with whatever weapon you so choose.

find peace my friend. it's okay. you will find love again. you are worth it. I believe in you.

i was thinking of going out in glory and going crazy in a police department, very effective. though i think its best to keep it as i want it to be.

Not over a girl, op. Think of something better. Please.

thanks for that, though its not cause of the girl. she just woke something up in me that i hadent felt in too long. it was genuine, rare, fucking impossible to find in a world like this.

its not the girl, its more of what she woke in me and that is more of a final straw. for 6 years thing have been getting progressively worse.