youtube.com/watch?v=iDhp-kN_3qE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=ooOuywioQB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DaMnn DeeZ smALL bALLas PATHEtic BruH
WE Keap itz StEady dho
BBB 4 lyfe 100

JAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHA A DAY LATER AND SHE STILL LOOKS LIKE SHES ABOUT TO CRY AHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA PRIVILEGED SPOILED LITTLE WHITE BRAT

You can tell she is mad with Collin for not defending her.KEK.What a spoiled little coal burner

you can, but he's right

if he had he'd be blamed for not treating women as equal

>I I I w...was this close to stop LaVar from disrespecting her...

haha I love how he was just quiet and acted like nothing happened after. What a small ass bitch baller.

>you can, but he's right
>if he had he'd be blamed for not treating women as equal
Yeah the buffington post would call it mansplaining.But the coal burner has a poker face when he gives his cuck explanation

Blondie is on the verge of tears.

Imagine being this tiny a baller

Diminutive. Puny. Compact. Little. Elfin. Teeny. Teensy. Tiny. Itty Bitty. Petite. Microscopic. Pint Sized. Wee Little. Lilliputian. Measly. Meager. Mingy.

Oh right, is this where the recent Big Baller meme has come from? I've missed everything

That lass was trying to twist his words

Is this Lonzo's brand or Lavar's brand?

>that like/dislike ratio
>comments are savaging them and getting behind the BIG BALLED BRAND
today was a good day

*BALLER

Why do people keep calling her a coalburner

her boyfriend is black

absolutely BTFO by BBB

this pathetic white knighting is fucking cringeworthy

These "big baller" threads are so cringey

the way she's looking at him the whole time makes me want to bludgeon her perfect pretty princess face.

UH OH
WELCOME TO BIG BALLER ZONE

Cowherd should have stepped in, not because she's a girl, but because she's a member of his staff and any good boss would stop someone from berating an employee. But he didn't because he's a faggot

He didn't because he's a small baller. Miniscule, in fact.

The blonde is a cunt. Clearly just a bimbo put on for ratings. I hate it when bitches like her play the victim when the other party said absolutely nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=r-Y0dTNH7Ns

if you don't know why lavar was acting that way listen to this shit from 1:31 to 2:14
youtube.com/watch?v=ooOuywioQB4 the bitch is literally insinuating that he is abusing his kids.

>What? Dont ever address me that way ..

Black people are such cry babies

I don't think Cowherd needed to step in because she should be able to defend herself after she came for Lavar on earlier segments. It's asinine to think the media has the right to berate a person, and then believe the person has no right to respond accordingly. If she didn't want Lavar to ignore her questions, she should have been respectful to him.

And even more important is that it's clear Cowherd never cared about her to begin with. The seating arrangement gives you enough insight on her status in the room as a reporter. They sit her in the corner and use her as eyecandy. It's Colins show, not hers, and Colin gave that fake white knight speech to cover his own ass. Lavar wasn't looking her in the eye for the most part because he's literally seated in a position to not look at her.

What did she do wrong besides having a vagina?

>Implying Cowherd doesn't secretly agree with LaVar

That's why he didn't step in

Speaking with her mouth

Tfw NBA playoffs is so boring until the Finals rematch
This Baller threads keeps me entertained.

T. Small baller white knight
Insinuate that it's a bad thing that a father with a net worth of $4M be in his sons' lifes, get them to college, poise them all to become NBA draft picks, protect them from corporate jewery by starting a family business, and raise them to not be nigs that die in a gunfight at 15.

Aka she was being a dumb roastie.

I used to like Cowherd but fuck him. I'm with BBB now.

t. small baller cuck

What the fuck is up with American blacks?

this is whats cool now?

calling yourself a dickrider

>meloyellojello

It's more like: "Look I see you're clearly frustrated, but I honestly care about ratings more than you so I won't do shit about it"

>Colin Coward
>too small a baller to stand up to LaVar to his face
This fucking cuck man.

Lavar for sure.