Reminder that America is pound for pound the safest country in the world and Europe is being torn to shreds as we speak...

Reminder that America is pound for pound the safest country in the world and Europe is being torn to shreds as we speak. I almost feel sorry for you guys. Almost.

Other urls found in this thread:

indexmundi.com/facts/indicators/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5/rankings
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index#/media/File:GPI_2017.jpg
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/United-Kingdom/United-States/Crime
noi.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah I'll agree with this.
Generally I feel safer everytime im in the States than when I'm in Europe.

Alright then mate.
Keep believing that... after all, delusion is an American trait.

Safer than new zealand?

Like the doubledubs but you're lying. You have massive crocodiles and deadly snakes and shit

Hahaha the opinion of a moron or a kid. UK has a fraction of the murders and violent crimes America does.

In proportion, I'm pretty confident the UK is way higher.

> I like saying things without looking up the facts first

Typical US American behaviour.

dont forget
>acid attacks

>being an obsessed cuck
Typical eurocuck ;)

I'm English, actually.

NZ would be a lot fucking better without goddamn uneducated tourist drivers.

Time to baite Americans

WELL REGULATED MILITIA

Now we see what kinda shit they come up with

>crocodiles and deadly snakes and shit
don't confuse th land of hobbits for a country that lost a war against Emus.

>I can't do basic math.
>I can't distinguish between fatal injuries and non fatal ones.
>What is research?
>It's MY OPINION

I like this guy

DID SOMEBODY SAY SHIT?

Fucking Rwanda is safer than the United States.

Safest? It is the contr with most kills with guns, and the jail over there are crazy! American are the worst horrible people, just look ho got the thrones in that shit contry. rest my case.

You're either a lying USFag trying to prove a point, hideously misguided, or just trying to be an edge lord. I vote lying.

Still, that changes nothing. Look at the facts first.

Ya sure? I'm American you know

>UK has so little violent crime that getting stabbed is a big deal
>meanwhile USA has so many stabbing that its not even news worthy anymore

Fuck off with this reactionary bullshit. Just allow the bongs to hate us like they love to do. The best thing you can do is ignore them. They are dour as fuck and very dim-witted.

I'm sorry Abdul is fucking your wife, user.

>4.6 million people
golly gee, I wonder why it's safer.

New Zealand =/= Australia

".. safest country". Sorry i cant hear you over the massive killing sprees.

Give me a break cunt. Theres a shitton of countries way safer.

Please explain the following -

Well regulated militia

Per capita you dim wit

It’s funny how our population is greater than any of your countries. One of our states is like one of your countries. Most of the time we can stop mass shootings before they get too big (17 yesterday for example) when your pussy ass countries get shot up by Islamic extremists they kill hundred easily (137 deaths in France) traveling to Europe would be a direct risk to my safety at this point. Have fun in your Islam loving countries! Except for Poland, they got their shit together.

>look it up
>it is higher
BRITBONGS BTFO

>0.91 murders/100 000
>US murders = 4.88
golly gee

Acid attacks only happen in London. The islamic thing is all America's fault anyway. Britannia reigns supreme. Move along.

per capita doesn't matter you fuck wit. more people means more problems, more people mean more chances for more crime

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Peace_Index#/media/File:GPI_2017.jpg

might want to check those demographics friendo

It’s americas fault Europe allows millions of dirty refugees in their countries? Makes sense

>Sorry i cant hear you over the massive killing sprees.
You probably can't hear much from that tinnitus you got from the most recent bombing by Islamic extremists.
>Give me a break cunt. Theres a shitton of countries way safer.
Name 3 that are safer, per capita.

You get called stupid a lot, don't you?

Yes it is all America's fault. Thank you for acknowledging the fact.

I bet your parents told you that you were dumb when you were a kid.

Yup, it’s the perfect crime!

A super hero for our times

Vatican City, Liechtenstein, Monaco

Hey shill! Got a tip for you! Don't use exclamation points! They're a dead giveaway that you're not from here!

>Name 3 that are safer, per capita
Than the US? Kek

Albania, Solomon Islands, Niger, Sri Lanka, Djibouti, Montenegro, India, Argentina, Cambodia, Turkey, Chile, Latvia, Nepal, Uzbekistan, Iran, Libya, Fiji, Liechtenstein, Bangladesh, Afghanistan, Mauritius, South Korea, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Azerbaijan, Finland, Lebanon, Syria, Kuwait, Iraq, Israel, Romania, Bulgaria, Republic of Macedonia, Tajikistan, Jordan, Sao Tome and Principe, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Serbia, Belgium, Canada, Maldives, Vietnam, Greece, Slovakia, Somalia, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Algeria, Morocco, Croatia, Hungary, Egypt, Andorra, Ireland, United Kingdom, Portugal, Poland, Tunisia, Samoa, Netherlands, France, Australia, Saudi Arabia, Bhutan, China, Tonga, Sweden, Malta, Qatar, Vanuatu, New Zealand, Italy, Denmark, Spain, Germany, United Arab Emirates, Macau, Slovenia, Oman, Switzerland, Austria, Guam, Norway, Bahrain, Brunei, Japan, French Polynesia, Iceland, Singapore, Hong Kong, Monaco, Palau.

lol name one with a million people, fuck even name one with 100,000.

Itt: Americans getting Britain confused with the entire continent of Europe.

Here you go bitch

Wow you have to be the most retarded person in this entire thread lmao

Thanks for proving my point by once again saying things without looking it up first.

Here, just for you.

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/United-Kingdom/United-States/Crime

>pound for pound
Only because we have many, many, more pounds.

>Walk down the street
>Country is 95% white
>Worst you can expect is to be held at knife point, not shot by some nigger
>Dont have to worry about insane beta lords going on a rampage
>Last time terrorist tried shit, they got kicked square in the scrote.

Yeah, calm down there esé. Has Tyrone been smashing your wifes taco again?

>hurrr durr muh per capita
countries with higher populations and drastically different demographics are not comparable to countries with small populations and demographics that are largely the same

>Edgelord

Have a good day user, try not to get shot on your way to school.

Arrogance is a human trait learn to be objective

If you're gonna be a smart arse and just post countries in an effort to be smart you might wanna check those countries.

Take out Bangladesh, Libya, Israel, Belgium, Bosnia, Somalia (top fucking kek), Egypt, Tunisia.

Lol.

Instead of 3, how about 109?

>mentions Belgium
>doesn't mention Syria
I think you might have a distorted view of which countries are actually dangerous.

I understand you're upset about what happened today. Nobody likes the idea of children and teachers dying. It doesn't help your argument to call others edgelords and telling them to look up the facts. You can state the facts and cite then if you want. Otherwise it's going no where. Even I know accounting for population density Europe has had more murders this year than North America

Wait, do you legitimately not understand what the term, per capita means?
It really seems like you don't know what it means.

did the Britain First do the photoshop on that one?

Muzzies suck but come on, that is some weak shit.

How's the Westboro Baptist church doing these days by the way?

Wtf does any of that have to do with Islamic extremists destroying Europe? Black people have nothing to do with that.

You see this same shit in the US south with the baptists and shit.

Eurofag here. I 100% agree. I've been a pro-gun absolutist for many years now, but even anti-gun snobs really lost the argument about 2 years ago, when every few weeks a truck of peace was ramming through a crowd somewhere in Europe.

Hilariously shut down any time they attempt something mainly lol. I'm from around where they're based in and for several years there's been a rainbow house across the street from them.

The entire nation of Belgium was recently shut down for three days. Schools, banks, public transport, government agencies.
Unprecedented for a first world nations not at war.
Ever been to Belgium mate? It's got an awful feeling on the streets. Like shits gonna go off at any moment. Whether it's museums shot up, a city mayor beheaded, the countries main airport blown up, dude going on a stabbing spree, beaten up by american tourists, multiple attacks shut down etc etc etc.

are you trying to be this retarded? There are millions of niggers that are muslim, its not specific to arabs.

You chose this.

So you, and several other anons, keep trying to say. And yet, not one source has been given to back this up.

On the contrary, have a look at some of the sources provided here:

>learn to be objective
Just compare data then?

>Every few weeks

You mean that one time?

I'd rather go on a mini break to Belgium than fucking Syria mate. I'm quite happy staying in England though tbh.

You fucking moron I live in America. No African American has any connection with the Islamic refugees pouring into Europe. “Hurt durr they both have dark skin so they’re both black” fucking retard

and where exactly in europe have you've been?

>fox news devotee spotted
We deported that faggot anyway.

Are you 12?
Mohammad Ali?
Nation of Islam?

B&underage

You mean the refugees pouring into Europe as a direct result of appalling American foreign policy?

Yes. That one time every time it happened.

2017 Barcelona attacks
2016 Berlin attack
2017 Finsbury Park attack
2007 Glasgow Airport attack
2015 Graz attack
June 2017 London Bridge attack
2017 Stockholm attack
2017 Westminster attack

Not counting the non-vehicular attacks like 2015 in Paris, 2015 Cologne, Brussels airport etc.

Not gonna disagree with you there.

>one person out 320 million

Australia is the safest country in the world.

>death by snake, croc, spider, dingo, angry kangaroo
No thanks

noi.org/

Ma io sono Italiano.
Better to make a list of where in Europe I haven't been. It would be shorter.

Stockholm, Paris, Hamburg, London, Brussels, Berlin, Vienna, Oslo, Roma in 2018 are shitholes compared to only 10 years ago. Wtf are they gonna be like in another ten years?

There was a shooting today in America, right?

It was the 18th this year.

The 18th school shooting.

This year.

This is the 46th day of this year.

You have had 18 school shootings.

>The rest of the world is not as fucked up as you are, and it's time for your delusions to end.