Republican here. We need to do better next time around. This faggot has us split more than liberals...

Republican here. We need to do better next time around. This faggot has us split more than liberals. Who should run next?

you should run next OP!

Drake

Done. Thanks for your support user.

I'm a firm believer that Rand Paul would be a solid choice.

Can you libtards fuck off. He won. Youre bullshit trap fag tranny cuck nigger agenda isnt gonna fly anymore...

After 4 years of Trump, your party is going to be in tatters. You fuckers aren't going to be winning any presidential elections anytime soon.

Rand Paul is a joke, just like his daddy

kek Oprah will be president then? I don't think this orange faggot will fuck things up that much..

go to sleep faggot you have to go to school in the morning.

Hmm it would be really interesting to see the two debate though

Oprah has confirmed that she's not gonna run. Thank God

We need a real man to take charge of this shit.

Do you just hang out and spit pro trump crap? Are you a trump shill or are you just a misguided american youth?

Hello?

Steeve Bannon

Michael Jackson

We should have voted Ted Cruze or Marco Rubio.
Both would have made an excellent presidents.

Doesn’t matter who the president is, come on; take the red pill

>saying Trump is not a good president is bait

NZfag here. Listen, we just landslide elected a chick Prime Minister. She's more moderate, but leans towards social consideration over unrestrained economic growth. We had like a decade of that and it just fucks your country up. Everyone got sick of it and she was the best candidate.

She also used to be a DJ and a few weeks ago revealed that she was pregnant. Which is kinda fucking weird, having a Prime Minister on maternity duties. No one knows how that's gonna work out, but it should be fine and not turn into some justin Trudeau level faggotry.

But everyday, we still get headlines about your corrupt retard president who seems to be applying everything he learned on The Apprentice to your entire government, which has made it a laughing stock.

I suppose I don't care that much, but I feel sorry for my American friends. Honestly your whole country looks like it's fucking retarded

Doesn't matter who runs, you'll fuck it up again

>Should start calling yourselves American't, because you can't do anything right

Kek, Trump cucks have such a poor grip on reality. That dumb looking red hat must cut off blood flow to the brain.

Russian bot.

OP would probably make a better president. Are you going to be 35 by January of 2021?

Ben shapiro maybe?

>dumb looking red hat
are you talking about his hair?

>Republican

Okay