Haven't had sex with my wife in 3 months. Should I go hit up a prostitute?

Haven't had sex with my wife in 3 months. Should I go hit up a prostitute?

you should divorce your wife

Get a discreet fuck buddy, trust me, if your wife goes long periods of time without putting out she's not gonna suddenly get better. Fuck buddy will save you money and give you a stable place to go get some when you need it, also location dependent it could help you avoid police issues.

no. you deserve to be punished for being dumb enough to get married.

What's wrong? Has your wife gotten fat and ugly?
Marriage is sacred mate, don't be sticking your dick in diseased prozzies. Your wife won't appreciate you giving her chlamydia

Only if you kill the hooker, das just free seccs

Did you ask your wife why no more sex? What did she say?

Communication is key in a relationship.

Relationships are also about give and take.

If both of you don't really want a relationship, they it may be best to end it.
Whether or not a relationship is wanted in the end really depends on how you play things.

Certain plays may lead to drastically different outcomes.

How do you a find a fuck buddy that you can trust?

No, she's the same and I still want to have sex with her. The problem is that she doesn't.

pilla calcio, gym y contacto 0

Damn. Sorry to hear that mate. You seem like a cool guy who's needs aren't being met. I'm conflicted now, totally see it from your perspective.

She's never liked talking about relationship stuff. So that's always hurt communication.

Basically, she's become depressed lately after we did a big move to a new place where she only has one friend.

The problem is that she's not trying to get better. She just works, watches Netflix, plays with the cats, sleeps. That's her day every day. I've tried to give her time, encourage her to come to events with me to meet new people, but she hasn't changed and hasn't improved.

Are you me?

And it's not like I've gotten fat and ugly. She just never wants sex.

How do you put up with that? Do you ask her and she just says no? If so leave her ass.... 3 months wtf

I'm not going to divorce her over no sex for 3 months, especially if I can get my needs met elsewhere periodically.

Her constant complaining and lack of excitement for anything is what may lead me to divorce her.

We're not alone. reddit: /r/DeadBedrooms/

>encourage her to come to events with me to meet new people

Time for some tough love. You are going to have to force her to get out of the house. Tell her that you know she doesn't want to but she NEEDS to or else she is just going to get more and more depressed. Alternatively if you haven't moved too far contact all her old friends and tell them she is lonely and ask if they can possibly come and take her out for a night on the town.

Worst case scenario go to a doctor and get some antidepressants.

It's been 7 months since my girlfriend and I fucked. We didn't even fuck last night on Valentine's Day. I think I got ya beat.

Made up my mind.

I'm going to talk to her this weekend. Next week I have some time off, so if I don't get a satisfactory answer, I'll visit a prostitute then.

Time for me to get myself off for the thousandth time.

Daniel is that you

Get outta there!

My gf and I broke up last October because I confronted her about the lack of sex. I wanted to fuck her 3 times a day if I had the time. Reading how you cucks go on for months just boggles the fuck out of my mind. High libido is a curse.

Take charge of that conversation. Channel your best alpha male. She will likely enjoy you manning up which will make her wet.
Then fuck her hard right in the pussy.

You should go hit up ur wife

cuz where not 14 faggot

id say tinder but idk, one your wifes friends might see you on there. Just hit up someone you fucked around with in high school

Yeah, part of what's fucked up about this situation is how it makes you feel like less of a man. I'm tired of it. I'll need to make sure she understands the seriousness of this. But I doubt she'll get in the mood from one "manly" conversation. We'll see.

Dude she's hot. Cheating on you for sure.

>Should I go hit up a prostitute?
I used to be a prostitute.
Our no. 1 largest segment of clients were married men who didn't get anything at home..
This problem is probably the most common in all of civilization.

I had a similar problem. My wife was sore from boning after the birth of our 2nd kid. This put her off rootibg near permanently. I laughed, cried, begged and bullied - the whole gamut.

Eventually she got better, and we had the most radical daily sex last month... Then she got pregnant.

We couldn't afford a 3rd, so we terminated. More waiting now (and expense) I can't fucking win.

Did she ever enjoy outdoor sex? Getting drunk and fucking? Anything adventurous?
There's gotta be things that turned her on from back in the day.

You're right. You must just be gay to willingly go that long.

You missed the part where I said I moved to a new area and don't know anyone.

My worry with tinder is that if I don't tell them I'm married and they find out. They could find my wife and contact her.

Outdoor sex wasn't her favorite, but we did it.
Getting drunk and fucking, all the fucking time.

Now, she doesn't even want to go out to bars with me. She says it's a waste of money because we have alcohol at home. She often doesn't even look away from her Netflix show when she says it.

Just use birth control. It ain't that hard.

She's cheating on me with Netflix, and is willing to do it right in front of me.

I don't doubt that in the slightest.

Why'd you stop?

Heat of the moment shit. Ironically, we had prescription for the pill, she hadn't taken it long enough to work fully.

>Why'd you stop?
Graduated from university and took a proper job.

You can fuck someone else, yeah. But that won't solve your marriage or make you feel that much better.
After reading what you answered to other people, i'd say that the problem is you've both let this sit down too long already.
The lack of good communication between you have led to the lack of sex. She is depressed apparently because she does not feel at home where you guys are, no friends and no hobbies beside work, and work is probably somewhat boring, right?
Maybe try to say honestly that you've seen how she is and that you wish there was a way to fix it. Don't talk about sex at this point. Try to focus on the main reason why she is like that.
Ask her if it's because of the move, does she want to go elsewhere? Or if it's mostly because she doesn't know anyone and feels stuck? If she basically complaints about you or tells you to fuck off, you'll need extra help from a couple therapist or...you could just tell her that this is not working and that you guys should find a solution. That should open a door for her to tell you either she wants to quit or something else.

I've already done the latter. She fully regrets the move, which we did since she got a new job, and ways to go back. But when I ask her "ok, let's plan. What's the minimum you need to stay at this job? 1 year? 1.5 years? We'll go back after that." She doesn't answer.

Even when a really good friend of hers tries to organize a trip for us all to get together, she likes the idea but doesn't help pick dates or figure out a schedule.

The problem is certainly bigger than just sex. But I don't know how to cure the bigger problem. I'm hoping that there might be a way to fix this small part of the problems. And who knows, maybe if we can get a regular sex life going again, she'll feel better and be able to handle the other shit more.

I see a fair number of 18-21-year-olds I see on brothel websites. How many do you think are university students?

Well here is an idea ... Dont nut inside

From my experience (almost 15 years ago) It's very nearly 50% smart girls and 50% losers.

Try telling that to anyone who hasn't gotten any for months, yet is married to a Jap hottie who finally gets poontastic again.

I'll let you bang my wife for $50

divorce lawyer

Is she wider than she is tall?

No.

This surprises me since I haven't had sex with her in the last two months myself. Do we think she may be Prego?

Yeah I'm in mate. Sight unseen I'm game.

She ain't your girlfriend then mate, she's just your friend

Step one: live in Portland, Oregon.

talk to her

Well, i think the sex issue is totally related to that bigger issue.
The fact that she was the initiator of the move is important, maybe she feels responsible for that and got depressed because she feels miserable about it.

Maybe just initiate a first move into moving back, like looking for a place or invent some reason to go back there, and see how she reacts.
It really depends if you also want to move back, regardless of your current issues.

But yeah go get laid if you must.

It’s done. Get the marriage over with

Worse marriages have been heard of.

this, i mean statistic speak for themselves yet men still dive in balls deep almost everytime. no wonder women are becoming more like men cuz the men aint being men

Damn. There's a few miles and a big fucking ocean in the way. Oh well.

WTF is in Portland?

OP - i will bet all my future even my future kids souls that your wife is already cheating or thinking about cheating on you.

basic psychology that shes giving her sexual intentions else where if you, the loving husband does not receive it.

id get a private investigator. either way you will find out the next steps whether shes a hollow human being that needs help as depression and anxiety literally turns off sex drive or she is some one elses pole dancer

She literally spends all of her time at work or at home. I _TRY_ to get her to go out with her friend to bars without me. She'd rather stay in and watch Netflix.

Do this, divorce then wen alimony she has to pay. Use that money for prostitutes for lol

She could watch far worse than Netflix. At least she's not filling your head with dumb reality shows and becoming a couch slug.

>At least she's not filling your head with dumb reality shows and becoming a couch slug.
Or is fucking niggers...

She does, just not with you. You're getting cucked.

Crackheads, thieves, and ungodly rent rates.

Well that would be a good thing, cause husband could either be a full on cuck and get off jerking in front of her, or get money for filming her ass and put it online.