LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS

LISTEN HERE YOU LITTLE SHITS

DEMS DON'T WANT TO "BAN ALL GUNS".

AND REPUBS REFUSE TO FUCKING EVEN TRY ANYTHING.

WE'RE STUCK IN THIS FUCKING LOOP OF "WILL THIS WORK?" "NO IT WON'T!" WITHOUT EVER FUCKING TRYING ANYTHING.

BOTTOM LINE: AMERICA HAS A PROBLEM WITH GUN VIOLENCE.

SO THIS IS WHERE IT NEEDS TO FUCKING START, AND WE CAN ADJUST ALONG THE FUCKING WAY AS WE LEARN WHAT IS WORKING AND WHAT IS NOT.

1) EXPAND GUN BUY BACK PROGRAMS

2) STRENGTHEN BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS INCLUDING ACCESSORIES THAT MAXIMIZE DAMAGE

3) STRENGTHEN BACKGROUND CHECKS

4) MENTAL HEALTH PROGRAM OVERHAUL

5) EDUCATION, EDUCATION, EDUCATION

6) TRAINING, TRAINING, TRAINING

7) AWARENESS, AWARENESS, AWARENESS

8) HEAR / SEE SOMETHING SAY SOMETHING

9) FUCK YOU

10) FUCK YOU

I HAVE A NOVEL IDEA: LET'S TRY SOME OF THESE THINGS TO SEE IF THEY HELP. IF NOT, LET'S TRY SOMETHING ELSE. FUCKING. TRY. SOMETHING.

DISAGREE? WHAT BRILLIANT FUCKING IDEAS DO YOU HAVE?

INB4 "DEPORT THE NIGGERS LOL!" GUESS FUCKING WHAT YOU DUMB FUCKS, BLACKS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS FL SCHOOL SHOOTING, CHARLESTON, LAS VEGAS, COLUMBINE, SANDY HOOK, ETC ETC ET FUCKING C.

Yikes

>sANDY

Hey Ron, taking a break from the "whitebois can't compete" threads eh. I don't blame ya, they were gettin' passé anyway. well best of luck to ya!

How about a graph that shows ALL murders. For instance the UK and Australia have highest incidences of knife murders. France has highest numbers of vehicular murders. Also Norway is off the charts just from Breivik alone.

Yikes is right. America suffers from a horrible sickness known as gun violence. And nothing is being done about it because "muh politics". Cool.

no thanks friendo, I'll keep my freedom.

Got the graphs to back any of that up?

2/3 of gun deaths in america are suicides and the rest mostly consist of gang violence

Blacks may not have anything to do with this but the FL shooter was a spic.
>"They're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're murderers and rapists"

Building the wall is a start.

Oh, that's great news! Let the school shootings commence! Plenty of headroom there.

cherrypicked bullshit. you're counting gun suicides on the american side, but not the iceland side. Also, anybody who isn't a retard can tell you that gun ownership rate and gun homicide rate do not correlate.

Adjust it for race
>Whites in America murder at the same rates as other Whites in Europe
>Blacks in America murder at the same rate as other Blacks in Africa
>Mestizos in America murder at the same rate as Mestizos in Mexico

Describe assault weapon you raging brainlet. A fucking ruler is an "assault weapon". Im with you on auto guns but there already so well controlled that I've never seen any crime committed with a LEGAL full auto fire arm. Semi auto rifle ban? But wouldn't it be more reasonable to ban the hand gun since there's more than 10x crimes committed with those? Fuck it let's ban knives because there's twice as much crime committed with those than handguns.
It's impossible to legally get a gun with mental health issues and if anyone does sell to someone with severe mental health problems that the seller is committing a felony. I agree with training, awareness, education and fuck you.background checks are already as effective as they can be. The honest best thing we can do , is crack down on gang violence and fix out prison system. It's not a gun problem it's a people problem. Prisons are just a criminal training ground and if your not originally from is and you commit a felony, you should be deported to wherever the hell you came from.

Another novel idea is to push the funding to rebuild shitty cities and schools. But with the money we spend on babysitting shithole countries and our defense budget as a whole, it will never happen and we will always have murderers and dumbasses like you who won't carry a gun to help curb it.

Did you just assume that blacks weren’t a reason for the shooters motive?

lmao is there a vid of this with audio??

This, just the few title worthy tragities get any attention. I've had 3 friends in the last 2 years kill themselves. One of them was illegally sold his gun from a retired varriocentro member and the guy got put away for life because the barrel matched unsolved murders.

Anyways if we take out suicides and our abnormally large gang violence were on par with the rest of the world without their suicides and gang violence

>suicides counted as murders
>niggers
>propaganda faked statistics

Fuck off.

Maybe if you just keep spamming this on Sup Forums someone will pass a law?

>3.7 per 100,000
So chances are I'll never even know a person killed by a firearm, especially if I'm not stupid enough to live near a slum? Who fucking cares?

We also have about 5 times the population as Italy, but you know, I guess that doesn’t matter.

Even in Chicago something like 80% of everyone who is murdered within the city was either a gang member or affiliated with gang activity. The remaining 20% actually make Chicago more or less at the national average when it comes to violence.

>3.7 per 100,000
>Manipulating the graph to make 3.7/100,000 look large.
>Comparing a nation where guns are legal to a bunch of faggots
>Being butthurt about a few niggers killing each other.
Here's what "works" OP, you angry child.

I have rights. Fuck you. End of discussion. Want to go to war about it?

Also. Do not compare the US to European and Asian counties. Compare the US to American countries. Our whole hemisphere has a violence issue.

Also, the Japanese just kill themselves instead of each other

Childhood Obesity and the Opiate crises will literally kill hundreds of times more people than mass shootings.

>STRENGTHEN BAN ON ASSAULT WEAPONS INCLUDING ACCESSORIES THAT MAXIMIZE DAMAGE
Sorry, you lost me with all those buzzwords

The Japanese also do not let foreigners in the country. And those they do let in are usually well off white people.

>norway off the charts
>my sides

> spongebob.bmp --> LeT's BaN kNiVeS
Get the fuck out of here with that dumb fucking shit.

>I agree with training, awareness, education and fuck you.
Real life kek though. XD

Agree though that poverty is correlated with crime.

And you're right: it is a people problem. For reasons, guns have become ingrained in American culture, probably starting with the revolution and the subsequent wild west.

I weep for our country. I weep for our violence problems, and especially for our newly extremely polarized political parties. I fear we won't be able to recover from this party polarization. Just take a look at the Fox News FB comments on any article. We might be fucked. I hope we're not. But I think we are.

Buckle up everyone. :(

It's not our fault Americans are naturally better at killing people

Columbine == slum. Cool. Aurora = slum. Cool. FL school shooting city == slum? Cool. Nothing to see here folks. Just white people shooting people. The REAL problem is with the blacks!

Jesus Christ, stop being such a fucking pussy.

You want civil war because there's a gun violence problem in America? Cool man. Good talk.

Hell yeah! That means we can have way more school shootings before we have to care about it!

The creator of this meme went out and chose the countries with the lowest rate for this comparison. Had the creator thrown in countries like Mexico, Russia, South Africa, Ukraine, Brazil, Argentina, it would have looked very different.

Dude mass shootings are pretty rare. They seem common because we have this huge population but they aren't particularly common. Especially K-6 schools. Middle School and High schools most shootings involve kids who are affiliated with gangs.

Finally Trump is doing something good, maybe you can all kill each other faster now.

Cool, so since they're so rare let's not look into it. Got it.

Columbine had one episode nearly 20 years ago. Even with those 13 victims factored in its still a very safe community. Despite having over half a million people they only have a few murders per year.

You aren't looking into it. You want to ban guns and looking for some political catalyst that will help you achieve that goal.

So....school shootings in white suburban areas are not in issue because they are so rare?

>Dems don't want to ban all guns
I want to ban all guns. Public safety should come first, and countries which have banned guns are safer. Next.

dey terk muh gunz

You idiot.

yes taking away rifles, once there are no more rifles ( almost ) start up part 3 of the plan, ENSLAVE THE GENERAL POPULATION.

op is probably a bastard from the same .1%

worshiping a devil that is not there, even worse and stupid then a god.

but fear resides in all of them, the fear of "dying"

karma has them now.

i wouldn't mind seeing them suffer though :)

Good thing you're not in control of anything.

1.25714286e-7th of our population. Dear lord you'd require a week and some of our most brilliant scientists to figure this shit out in the fifties the number is so small.

Is there a reason leftists are so fucking obsessed with firearms? You'd save more lives dealing with vehicle safety. Or foreign lives dealing with government policy. Hell, you could curb all homicides including those involving firearms by improving the school system.

But Democrats prefer to keep people stupid and breeding. Gotta keep those welfare people unemployed, multiplying, and the bleeding hearts voting for them.

And thats why noone will give any ground to the grabbers.

Hello, Putin. Your garbled English is a dead giveaway.

Actually it's a pretty bad thing. People in the States will continue being killed until someone does something about it.

And people will continue dying.

Hell yeah man, let the killing commence! So much headroom there!

They are extremely rare. They make up a TINY percentage of the overall people murdered in America. TINY. Like less than 1% tiny. This big focus on a TINY source of crime is silly. Especially when the solution is mass gun confiscation which will likely result in a huge upswing of massive violence.

How many high school students are in America. About 14,000,000. How many of them go on a shooting spree per year? What... 1-2? So 1 in 5 million or less go on a spree and we are supposed to have some strict system which polices that?

It's the "american dream" become famous or president or get fucked!
and "taxes are the devil" and "why should i care if other people need medical care"
(mabye because when you get sick you'll aslo benefit from it)
stomp down anyone in your way, eat your plastic and you break your leg trying and need to pay a fortune to fix it,
to then realize that you're probably not gonna make it.
it's a race to the top, with no safety net, god bless america!

United States homicide rate:
>4.88
United Kingdom homicide rate:
>0.92

All you need to know. Ban all guns. Next.

Russia has shown up. Greetings, comrades ;)

So...school shootings are not a problem? You are goddamn idiot, sir.

only 37? how is this even an issue.

He's technically right. Your chance of dying in a school shooting is very very small. It's even lower if you've already survived school.

Move to Detroit and expect the police to help you.

The reason why A LOT of people in America aren't fucked with by criminals is because they can shoot back. Criminals don't want to die so they leave them alone. TAKE ALL GUNS!!! And those people will be defenseless. They will be murdered. The police won't patrol their streets, the police will come clean up.

And you know what? There will still be school shootings or some other school kid mass killing. You will have saved no one and exposed numerous people to predators.

damnit i had you.

Gun control opinions Mishka?

So take all guns and get a proper police force. Next.

Well spotted. This is now a log thread.

Look at this figure. In the US there are typically about 100 fatalities from mass shootings per year. In Democrat Chicago in 2015 there was 500 or so murders. But 2016 there was an uptick to 700+.

Meaning in ONE year. In ONE Democrat controlled city. There was a crime wave which killed more than TWICE the number of people killed in mass shootings in the ENTIRE Country. Twice the number of people killed in a single uptick of crime vs the entire country's mass shootings.

They don't report on that though.

They have a huge police force. Its just they are horribly corrupt.

Hell, police kill 1000 Americans per year. Ten times the number of people killed in mass shootings. Very rarely do they ever get prison time for it.

Because that's rayyyciss.

And my condolences for your missed trips.

Then sort out the police corruption. Next.

Only Donald Trump gets to talk like that, user.

I am not saying it is NOT a problem, I am saying in the greater scope of things that it is a TINY problem. For k-6 schools most years there are zero kids shot and killed at school. Newton was the exception but it was the first time ANY k-6 kids were killed at school for years and it took nearly a decade for another one to be killed.

Its rare.

Murders per 100k people

USA: 4.88
UK: 0.92
Austin: 0.98

Shit, sounds easy as fuck. Why is there any corruption in the world when it can just be sorted out?

>Gun buyback programs
While are people still pushing it?

Cops have a right to defend themselves.

However they do not have the right to tackle an unarmed runner and them shoot them in the base of the skull. I've also got some severe problems with the people who got prison time for shooting cops who performed no knock raids ON THE WRONG HOUSE!

You raided the wrong fucking house and put an innocent person's life in jeopardy; it's your own fucking fault you got killed. This has happened more than once, apparently raid officers have problems with numbers.

Because it's difficult to sort out when everyone has guns. Ban them.

*why

St. Louis - 59
Baltimore - 57
Detroit - 43
New Orleans - 41.

We have a few cities in America which bring up that average considerably.

white people shoot up schools. black shoot everyone. ban white people from schools and kill all the blacks. problem solved

Meant Australia not Austin, sorry phoneposting

Because we're former slaves and convicts, used to being beaten by our governments for minor transgressions.

Seriously different cultures, user. We have absolutely no conception of "freedom".

How about a graph of deaths from government genocides of their own citizens?

US - Like none
Europe - Hitler, Franco, Mousselini, Stalin
Asia - Pol Pot, Mao, Kim Jung, Assad
Africa - Every shithole country

I’ll take the homicides thanks.

And what does that have to do with user claiming Australia's murder rate would practically the USAs due to the apparent number of Aussies stabbing each other?

>Genocide native Americans

"Hey guise we're totally clean, we only genocide other countries"

I have been to Australia. Wonderful people but it became apparent to me that people had no concept of freedom and it mixed with this whole tall poppy bullshit.

Communism made Hitler look like a saint if you look at kill count. People were pickling their relatives for food, yet all you hear about these days are 'muh holocaust'. I guess it's just because America and Western Europe weren't there to witness the horrors in Eastern Europe and Asia, let alone take photos.

Guess they should have had guns. Also, not citizens don’t care.

That wasn't genocide, that was native americans having blood sacrifices and bathing in it every time somebody got strange marks and died. After that, it was conquest, and a damn merciful one by comparison to the rest of history's conquests, at that. Quit your bitching

Also you treat the aboriginies (or Abos as I heard people say) Far worse than Americans treat black people.

The Indian wars ended when the Indians became armed.

According to the Human Freedom Index, Australia ranks 5th freest country in the world, USA is 17th.

Yep, we're an entire nation of "black crabs".

Yeah, giving them endless free stuff - and they can't be bothered crawling out of a bottle long enough to see a doctor - is us treating them horribly.

>literally being this retarded
You can take neither. No genocides. No homicides.

All you need to do, is ban guns.

i'd rather get shot then stabbed or acid attacked

as if you actually care

>Then

m8 you need to work on your grammar

I'd rather be alive than dead.
>US homicide rate: 4.88
>UK homicide rate: 0.92

All you need to know.

People are always like "it's a complex issue."

No it isn't. It's called the 2nd Amendment. Look it up.

I support you, user

kek

There's evidence that western tribes killed more settlers than visa versa. Most of them were rapey war-like savages; different from southern and eastern tribes.

Even though disease was used intentionally; there's also evidence that we created outright apocalypse in-between visits on accident. That the east-coast used to be so heavily populated that you could see the smoke from the fires before you could spot land.

Do you know your caps lock is on?

>country starts out by chaining and flogging their population for stealing bread
>people get so defeated and frightened that they're going to get a "visit" that Stalin would be proud of
>nobody steps out of line anymore, .gov.au doesn't have to crack down on the population anymore
>get a nice big score on some arbitrary index because your government doesn't send in troops because you didn't go to work anymore