Lol filter bypass

lol filter bypass

Now you're just asking for a ban.

"Oh our anti missile systems has failed President Trump"
Oh well
DILATE

KAN-CHO!

Christ, that shit is just unfathomable. I can't see how anyone could think having a literal gaping wound trying to heal itself would be enjoyable, and not excruciatingly painful.

Rip Cali, now it just looks like the mad max wasteland in that one Tupac music video.

Most def, like that image compilation of that one russian guy who went with it and suffered the consequences.

Go back to sfur faggot cuckhold.

To all you fags posting actual animal asses. Fucking gold mate. Hilarious

Yeah. I almost feel bad for those people. You have to be seriously deluded to think it would be even remotely enjoyable or preferable.

You really are an idiot.

/sage

Tell me about it, I legit met a girl in a furry chat who went FtM with the whole procedure. Went from cool, memey, bants chick who likes cars from a moody ban happy cunt, no bueno. Left about a week afterwards, oof.

Would you fuck kesha's ass, degenerates? I bet you would, fuck yourselves.

Go back to sfur cuckhold.

Sounds awful. FtM sounds almost worse than MtF. Like you don't even have a dick, it's literally just a floppy piece of useless skin, and you will never be able to properly fuck someone or orgasm anymore, and will never ejaculate. I really hate that society now pushes this and acts like it's okay, it's a fucked up world we live in.

Unfortunately for you there's now an sfur thread up, so you won't be able ride my dick for much longer. Enjoy the cat assholes and other shitposting since I know you love being miserable.

With pleasure. Love you Nibbles

It's not society as a whole, just the so called "progressive"-regressive left who's pushing it bad, Sweden being the one place where I see some pretty bad shit going on. Teaching kids that gender is abstract and biological sex doesn't matter. Such heinous shit, I swear.

God I love my new daki

Where might someone aquire something like this?

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR????

I got mine at Furry Fiesta last week, but I think they are on King Hime's website

Nice, have a hole for a fleshlight insertion?

I fucking wish.

Rip
I'm saving that because that's hot

Thanks. Also i dont think i could degrade myself further and actually purchase one

Other side

Just do it, I'm 19 and still live with my fam, but my parents know I'm gay so they don't question it