Wincest thread?

Wincest thread?

ok

anyone got any stories?

seconded

Bump

>it reminds you of your uncle
Mine made me his little love doll from I was 7 and until puberty made him lose interest in me.

Green text it

>be 7
>dad leaves mom and me to marry his secretary - takes my older sis with him
>mom is devastated and depressed, calls in uncle (actually just a university friend of hers) to babysit me
>he is very affectionate and awesome
>lots of hugging and cuddling
>touches me all the time
>encourages me to bathe a lot and generally wear as little clothes a s possible
>eventually fingers in my openings
>licking
>meet mr. peepee
>repeat until I start to grow hairs and boobs

elaborate

>elaborate
Lolwut?
We had sex
He fingered me
I jerked him
He licked me
I sucked him
He fucked my ass
He fucked my pussy

Get it now?

So how autistic did you end up?

any physical damage from being decanted early?

Did you enjoy it, do you think about it when masturbating... etc etc etc

>So how autistic did you end up?
Very.
Or rather: I was likely born an Asperger, which was how he got away with all these things without me questioning it.

>any physical damage from being decanted early?
No, he was very careful and took only small steps. Even today at 41 and after childbirth everything is functioning within normal parameters.

did rapist face justice?

I enjoyed the attention and the oral more than the actual penetration. But yes, these events are part of me and I have come to embrace them as an integral part of my sexual life.
It probably helps that I wasn't actually forced or threatened, just ever so subtly manipulated. And I never really turned against him, mentally, even though it did sadden me that he lost interest in me when I reached puberty.

>did rapist face justice?
Not earthly justice, no. I never told anyone.
But a few years later he got an aggressive form of stomach cancer, which killed him within a year.

Why the grudge then?

that makes zero sense.

>Why the grudge then?
When you take a little girl, who should only have her head full of Barbie dolls and Disney stuff, and turn her into a sex partner, you are severely skewing her mental and social development.
By the time my peers hit puberty and started getting all the hormonal urges, I already had a long experience. And to me sex had become a commodity, which led me to compensate for my poor social skills by generously dispensing sex. I even took up a job at a brothel while at university.
I really don't know if it is down the sexual abuse or my Aspergers, but I haven't been in a relationship longer than 3 months EVER, and it is almost 15 years since my last attempt at one. At 41 I have no friends, and I live alone with my 8 year old daughter (result of a ONS). My sister and her family are the only people I see regularly.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT