Can we just acknowledge some basic facts?

can we just acknowledge some basic facts?

america: democratic republic founded on principles of INDIVIDUAL liberty. 300 years old and still going.

every country in europe: changes names, border lines, government system, dictatorship or authoritarian regime, and flag every 50 years. also, is currently transforming into north africa.

so, looks like 'gun control' is really working for those eurocucks, isnt it?

also: gun control is just control. determining who has the guns. you trust your government in europe, and they fail every generation. in america, the people have the power. and we are the best country in the world since creation. the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Acts_of_1792
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YUP.

>Best country in the world

lol, Canada says “hi” white-niggers.

Wait why is North Mexico saying hi to some white niggers?

Did someone mention north Mexico? They're nice, I like them.

The EU can suck a fat dick

Europe literally has NGOs dropping off thousands of migrants from Africa every month, as in they travel all the way to the coast of North Africa, pick people up and then drop them off in Europe. The EU then pretends these are 'refugees' who sailed all the way to Europe.

happening in italy. they are fucked

>INDIVIDUAL liberty.
>still going.
Delusional. You're being spied on by all of your tech agencies and all data is sent to your government. This is a complete opposite of liberty. EU has laws against this.

america has laws against it too. too much power has been given to certain people and agencies which have gone rogue.

explain how giving them more power by removing arms of the populace would help. please do enlighten

>america has laws against it too
Which are circumvented most of the time. Not to mention that simply placing wiretaps should be illegal.

>please do enlighten
Are you incapable of reading? I haven't said anything about guns.

>delusional
You act like European governments don't spy on their citizens

Usa founded by europeans

you said individual liberty was delusional.

we have the liberty to buy guns in america.

then you made a statement about being spied on is the opposite of liberty. which is true. but was a segway from my initial point you rebutted so i understand where the misunderstanding arose from

so i am contesting the fact you stated that we do not have individual liberty. because this is a very important fact. the capability for the average citizen to own weapons is crucial to maintaining liberty. as a deterrent of course, or in practical use i suppose in the unlikely case the government tried to take them by force.

>>america has laws against it too
>Which are circumvented most of the time.
yes, as clearly evidenced by the current public scandal involving the FBI and abuse of FISA courts not to mention years of snowden and wikileaks which showed us that everything we do is being monitored.

OP here. Meant to add a selfie. Pic related

>redpilled europeans who wanted freedom from onerous monarchial faggotry

Good place for more baite

WELL REGULATED MILITIA

leftist user here, id rather the government decide whats best for me and which refugee sperm to use to impregnate my wife

Gun control is only an issue in this country where every dumbass hick gets a gun.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Militia_Acts_of_1792

Second Militia Act of 1792[edit]

Front page of a newspaper announcing the second Militia Act of 1792.
The second Act, passed May 8, 1792, provided for the organization of the state militias. It conscripted every "free able-bodied white male citizen" between the ages of 18 and 45 into a local militia company. (This was later expanded to all males, regardless of race, between the ages of 18 and 54 in 1862.)

Militia members, referred to as "every citizen, so enrolled and notified", "...shall within six months thereafter, provide himself..." with a musket, bayonet and belt, two spare flints, a cartridge box with 24 bullets, and a knapsack. Men owning rifles were required to provide a powder horn, ¼ pound of gunpowder, 20 rifle balls, a shooting pouch, and a knapsack.[5] Some occupations were exempt, such as congressmen, stagecoach drivers, and ferryboatmen.

>Militia members, referred to as "every citizen, so enrolled and notified", "...shall within six months thereafter, provide himself..." with a musket, bayonet and belt, two spare flints, a cartridge box with 24 bullets, and a knapsack

> It conscripted every "free able-bodied white male citizen" between the ages of 18 and 45

its almost like men were expected to take responsibility for themselves and their home and country

its almost like every citizen was expected to own a firearm and ammunition

Love videos like this. And there are thousands more

It's almost like this baite works every time

1,000% correct. EU is forever cucked. We need to roll back this tide of europization in the US or we are next. MAGA.

im just educating young millenials who might have been brainwashed

As a eurofag I agree.

i feel bad for you in that regard, i really do. i dont want you guys to think im rubbing it in your face, i wish you would join us instead of our leaders making us join you

legal guns work perfectly in non-nigger countries.
the swiss have like 8 guns per household, ever heard of a swiss shootout?
americans are mutts with mixed nigger genes, if its not niggers themselves doing the shooting, then its some kind of white-nigger mutt with emotional problems.

legal guns wont work in the usa, because its a nigger, mutt country.
the only option is to either take guns away from literally everybody, or just leave it as it is and hope you wont get your face shot off on the way to the grocery shop.

what about returning the nigs back to africa? kind of like buyers remorse when you come home from the store with some shoes, and realize you shouldnt have bought them and can get them cheaper online anyway

look at the shitstorm over not letting in ILLEGALS mexicans to the US, i cant even imagine the shitstorm if anybody dared to voice the idea of throwing all the niggers out.

It's too late to ban guns.

We live on guns.

Ban would take guns away from responsible people.

And leave guns with niggers and spics that want to take whatever they want.