What is the story behind this ? I've been seeing a ton of pictures of this chick

What is the story behind this ? I've been seeing a ton of pictures of this chick.

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wow, too soon user

are you for real fucking nigger? I know shit is posted here like its nothing but literally the first time I have to say too soon

Dude everyone keeps saying that and that's why I'm trying to figure this shit out kek

the chink is a shop but the girls is dead.

>too soon

get a fucking life user, have some respect, way too fucking soon.

Can someone explain why the fuck they dressed her up and posed her like that..

Explain this idk what this is or if you guys are being sarcastic or not

>too soon
too meme

Fuck all you niggers. I'm looking for a back story. Not here to troll on some dead bitch.

Newfags,
Newfags everywhere

Ok ok ok ok ok stop being faggots for 5 seconds please and just explain in very informative detail what is happening in this pic

Niggers everywhere. b board has turned into downtown Cleveland Ohio.

Exactly dude. That is what I posted this for

Contrary to popular belief, the girl in this picture is not dead. Though I wish she was because that would 100% turn me on.

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Perfection_Girl
I hope this helps man. . odds are she really isn't dead. Stupid people.

Yeah she isn't dead.... Sup Forums people are stupid

Pic unrelated

Fuck man. Too soon.

Appreciated tbh

Moar pls?

Today of all days, too soon bro

All I got.. If anyone has more id appreciate it

photo shoot at a party, spiked drinks with methanol, she died during the shoot, guy kept snapping for a while without realizing, that's why none of the photos are blurred

Totaly turned on, wish he'd taken more pics, with more detail. And burnt. Her. Corpse. On. Camera.

Wow who she, she looks absolutely like the perfect girl to have at your party. Although I would say
>too soon user.

No

there are rare ones out there

>le "old fag" too soon meme

Wow, I know this is Sup Forums and I shouldn't be shocked...but way too soon. Why would you think this is okay?

Thank you, shows not all anons are fags.

pretty much

fuck you op. Way too soon

why too soon?

now theres a time limit before anons csan joke about death... hahaha the morality here sometimes is a pure haad fuck.

the poor girls been killed. i think its safe to say she no longer has any emotional attachment to her death and i doubt her freinds and family are on Sup Forums and if they are they are stupid or fucked in the head like the rest of u tards

OMG she isn't dead

Do school shootings turn on anyone else or is that just me?

Cheers

Depend if it's a 14-15yo chick with mental issues doing it,maybe yes

Only a newfag would call a newfag, newfag

too soon

http:// www. imagefap.com/pictures/ 7173944/ Papa-Johns-Girl?gid=7173944&view=2

From a good Ausfag, just delete the spaces