Thoughts?

thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=sovQno-1Tw0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YzSJBowPECY
youtube.com/watch?v=0V6N4elMVX4
youtu.be/6R5kUeOX4Fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

always the same.. sandy hook, virgina shooting, boston etc.

don't give up your right to own and use guns!
greetings from europe

i have no audio tldr?

bump

Girl said she encountered the suspect while shots were still being fired and it wasn't him firing. So second shooter or hoax/patsy. Or she's just a stupid bitch, which is also very possible.

Yeah, thousands of people decided to participate in this hoax. 10/10 logic

whoh. maybe someone is still hiding in the school

Do what the cops say. It isn’t hard.

It's Florida....
Idk if their reputation breaches the US boarder but they are the dumbest state.

Come on shake your body, baby do the conga...

the new normal in the land of free weapons of mass desctruction
looking forward to everyone awkwardly ignoring the obvious solution

inb4 WE NEED MOAR GUNS

I have one question. If all guns are outlawed, as in, no citizens are legally allowed to own them. Then who is going to stop the bad guy with the gun? ill wait.

>this kills the liberal

a well educated and ready police force?
oh wait, you guys suck at police education and funding.
no idea, you're on your own.

hmmmm who woulda thunk. The police with their fantastic tens of minutes of response time, or some guy standing next to you with a gun.. wonder who could end a mass shooting quicker... mystery, that one is.

That log got on you and you

the log went into 's mouth, so im sittin gucci

aus fag here, we have not had a mass shooting since 1996, since introducing gun control, you faggots have one every month

>tens of minutes of response time
wow, i didn't know it was that bad over there
does sufficient police staff count as "big state"? lol

youtube.com/watch?v=YzSJBowPECY

youtube.com/watch?v=0V6N4elMVX4

How fucking high are you on the spectrum?

What about forcing students to wear kelvar vests at school? Make it part of a uniform. I mean obviously the solution is less guns, but we go through this debate every time and nothing changes. So in the mean time, maybe at least make it harder to kill them. I'm just riffing though, open to other options

every student and teacher should carry a weapon and be trained to use it. solved, next.

Donald trump also wasn't your president in 1996. its an awful predicament many americans find themselves in. trust me a lot of americans want sensible laws about guns. Taking them away will not work because unlike your country ours won't change. you had a mass shooting saw the problem was gun related and took appropriate action. we have gun violence and let our politicians fight and not do anything. I live in the US and i am also a gun owner. if there was a law that i couldn't own my guns anymore i would gladly turn them over. unfortunately not many americans share my thoughts. Trust me I also sit back in horror at what is happening in my country. I didn't vote for this, I don't condone this but as the electoral college implemented in america shows it doesn't matter what the majority want, as the lobbyists in america also show us is that money talks. a prime example is the cigarette companies lobbing to delay admitting tobacco is harmful. its the same thing with guns. I understand now why other countries hate us. I just hope you can understand that we are not all republican and ignorant about the facts that are right in front of our eyes.

And prayers

Amen.

Freedom and Liberty and God.
Let him sort the good from the bad students.

were not talking about cigarettes so dont get off topic. So the ausfag cool, gun control works for you, but you're a goddamned island. you dont share borders with shit countries like mexico. The whole point of the argument is, taking guns away from law abiding citizens does nothing. Because some 3edgy5me faggot who wanted to shoot up his scool becuz "i din do nuffin dey don invi me no were i hav no frends" doesn't mean millions / hundreds of millions of americans should have their rights taken away. Guns are a tool, what we use them for is in our hands. if someone committed a mass murder with a hammer, would we lobby to ban hammers because they're dangerous? And they fuckin are, have you ever hit your thumb when trying to nail something? it hurts like a bitch.

if you cant effectively argue
then gtf. ive not ran into one person who can give a logical reasoning to not own guns.

also, this faggot. no, students shouldnt be allowed to. They're the ones doing the shootings in the first place. teachers? sure, im down, but not students.

Bum bum da da bum ba!

>no, students shouldnt be allowed to
why do you hate our american freedom so much? more trained gun owners = more safety.

>i don't listen to any one person who can give a logical reasoning to not own guns
fixed that for you

The majority vote does not get to suppress minority rights. This is why blacks get access to the same water fountain as me now. It is also my right to life and the pursuit of happiness. Both of which are denied if I can't access firearms but unlawful people can. Or if I'm outnumbered or incapable of fighting. Americans haven't ever had it better than now. Crime is down, wages are rising, the economy is getting better every year, individual debt is decreasing, and everything seems worse because for some reason no one does any research and just jumps on the fear bandwagon. Stop advocating reactive laws because there were considerably more gun deaths last century and it hasn't been a problem until a few years ago.

because kids are fucking retards. i dont hate freedom, i even said i wouldnt mind teachers being licensed to carry. but a fucking 17 or even 18 year old in a highschool doesnt need to carry a gun on school grounds. gr8 b8 m8

>shitty memetry instead of actually giving me a valid reason since he doesnt have any

yo thats a sick congo line

Here's an idea.
Maybe instead of banning guns, it would be prudent to just not bully people, and provide an adequate medical care for mental patients.

Even students should be allowed to. They need to understand responsibility. It would mature them. They should be treated like functional people when they enter middle school.

>Return
I understand your argument because i am a law abiding gun owner. do you think that mental background checks should be obligated for the sale of a firearm? and i understand that you don't understand how cigarettes don't play a role here but lobbyists go to Washington DC to pay for votes in the form of campaign contributions or threats of a base leaving that senator out in the dark for midterm elections if they do not vote or act in the way that best represents the company the lobbyist works for. Ciggertees come up because they suppressed the information that they cause cancer for like 30 fucking years as proven by internal memos from Phillip Morris (Marlboro). Another question, Who do you think the NRA hires to go to washington? The NRA literally ranks senators on how gun friendly they are with an A or A+ all republican of course. and all democrats rank an F. So yet one more question who do you think is to blame for our gun violence?

>be me
>ausfag
>guns outlawed
>no gun massacres for 22 years
>mfw

obviously you haven't read the new tax plan and the majority vote does not get to suppress minority rights you are absolutely correct. That is why donald trump is in office even after getting less votes than another shitty shitty candidate. who is getting off topic now segregation? strong argument very compelling. Crime is down although the right says its up (seriously google any donald trump speech). and trust me America can be much better than we are now. The world is looking at us in horror and as a joke. Can anyone from another country back me up here?

>guns are a tool
how many times do you use your gun to hammer a nail? how many times do you use your gun to solve a situation, guns are not a tool, guns are a weapon you dumb fuck,
a weapon used to protect or intimated,
guns maybe a tool if you are a farmer or a game keeper, not your average joe.
Americans are so scared at "muh freedoms" there is a reason why it is called gun control, not gun ban, us other countries are just fascinated why you wont even consider some level of control

youtu.be/6R5kUeOX4Fw

Nobody cares to make a statement in Australia. If it were worth the media coverage there'd be bombs or trucks like in the paradise of France. (Which also has strict gun laws) but it's not even worth it when the kangaroo people are more unnoticed now that Steve Erwin got slaughtered by a ray. Too bad he didn't have personal protection.

We don't even believe science, any of our intelligence agencies, generals according to trump. We are better than this and can do better than this I'm not saying take the guns away but fear band wagon? seriously thats like a fucking republican mating call. only a good guy with a gun can stop a blah blah blah. Muslims are going to take over blah blah blah. we need to build a wall to keep the blah blah blah. My button is bigger and actually works...

thank you

Okay let me get this straight.

This killer, like all the other mass shooters in the US, bought his guns legally. So if they were not able to legally get those guns they never would have been able to go on a mass shooting spree?

>inb4 hurrr black market
Getting a gun illegally is no simple task unless you have connections which none of these school shooters have. They all had the same M.O. of being some edgy outcast loser that snapped. These kids wouldn't even know where to begin in getting a gun off the black market. Which 9/10 is more expensive because it's off the books.

I don't understand why my country is full of idiots. If America dropped the retards like gun supporters and rednecks we could easily be an unbeatable nation.

he was expelled so why does this bitch act like it was normal for him to be there? i think she just wants attention which is pretty fucked since it just happened. stupid blonde slut

>be 80's/90's
>gun violence rampant
>be 1996
>huge massacre
>fuck you cunts thats it - no more guns.avi
>no massacres since

I cant tell if this is shitty memetry or you're actually retarded to think it should be acceptable for students in a high school to carry firearms. If you're 18 and your parents allow you to open carry, by all means go for it. I did when I was 18, but not in a fucking school. I wouldn't even be comfortable carrying my gun in a place like a crowded school hallway.

Well, im not saying in the grand scheme cigarettes dont play any sort of significant role, im just saying were talking about guns here. So if you're arguing for or against them, use valid arguments related to guns, not to something else entirely.

>Mental background checks
sure. If you ever been institutionalized and found mentally unstable why should you be able to carry a handgun? would you really want some person who gets triggered when you say "faggot" or even "mankind" (canadafags) would you want them owning guns? nah fam, im good.

>who is to blame for gun violence?

Well i guess my opinion would be what youre REALLY asking here. When you say "gun violence" are you asking like liberal fags who group in suicides committed with guns under gun deaths and say "500,000 people die by guns every year" (when really the figure is much lower when you take out suicides)

are you talking about the mass shootings? where most of them have been dont by mentally unstable people where someone fucked up and they shouldnt even be able to own a gun yet somehow they do? Or some edgy kid gets his gun from his daddys sock droor because they're too fucking poor to lock them up safely or never tought them that guns are dangerous tools?

are you asking about the crime rates where people are killing people in the streets over petty bullshit? where gangs are killing eachother and shit.

>still didnt answer my question

mfw

Guns ARE a tool. Tools have different uses. A lawnmower could be considered a tool, weed wacker, hedge trimmers, pliers, soldering iron, would you use any of those to hammer a nail? different tools have different uses, my friend. And i never said i wouldnt consider some type of control (as if i had a say in the matter to begin with) What im saying, as well as many others, is that "gun control" isnt just simple laws. its all bullshit made up fuckery and not based in fact. it is simple statistics. in areas like NYC, chicago, LA that places with MORE STRICT gun laws have more crimes committed with guns... why? cause no one is there to stop them. The only people with guns are bad guys and cops.

> Black Market
> Not just straight up burglary or theft like the vast majority of firearms used in crimes.

I dont know wich one is more impossible to make real in Murica

Yea, some skinny ass high school kid is going to randomly rob a gunstore and make it to school the next day to do a mass shooting, you got me.

What's it like to be a retard?

You guys barely had any mass shootings before 96. Seriously, go Google it up, next to nothing. Maybe it's not a gun thing, it's actually a mental thing.

You need people from outside the country who don't know what it's like to tell me how it is here? Good christ. Anyway, I have read the new tax plan. I got a raise and several bonuses as s result. I wasn't off topic with segregation it was an example. Also, tell me how the US could be better. I'm going to bet you'll tell me we should be like everyone else so we fit into their club. Well I don't think it's in our interest to start doing what other countries work for them just because the media pretends it's all sunshine and happiness over there. Europe is in far bigger strife. The world has always scoffed at the US. Just read the Monroe Doctrine. Things never change. If it weren't our guns and pride it would be that we still speak English and use Dollars. Guns are fine. They always have been.

Not OP, he meant guns stolen from houses, not a gunstore.

Florida is the worst state in the USA so who gives a fuck.

>quoting massacres only
>forgets home invasion and homicide statistics
>forgets worthless AUD
>Australia is only for millennial vacation

All you muricans actually have the wet dream to do the 'taxi driver', isnt it?

Maybe you're a pussy then. If I could've carried in high school I would've. Nobody would've shot up my school I can assure you. It's really nit a difficult concept.

nah, we're just not retarded and understand guns arent the problem, people are.

There we go. Insults begin because you ran out of fuel. It was fun but you tried.

there are no guns in homes under proper gun laws
you're not the smartest cookie, are you?

First off there is not law on the books saying that someone with a mental history cannot own guns except for if you have be committed to an institution or tried to kill yourself. However that does not stop you from buying a gun. let me explain because this is where shit gets really stupid... it is illegal to own a gun if you fit the aforementioned criteria but when you go to a gun store to buy a gun and take a background check it only looks into criminal history thats it. it like a fucking honor system with guns. plus you used the word "fam" so i automatically think you are human garbage sorry thats just me, anyway moving on.
What I'm REALLY asking is who is the party that want to make more sensible guns laws and who is the parts that stops that. god damn it. its like trying to explain how politics in america works to a 6 year old. I don't understand how your argument of an unresposible gun owner not locking things up and his child takes it to kill people strengthens your argument haha. and for the last time the cigarettes was used as a teaching tool to uneducated people who don't know how lobbying politicians works. Its like giving a kid a picture book when you realize he doesn't know how to read and wants to make america great again.

You are actually retarded. If someone had took a lawnmower to school in an attempt to kill people he would kill exactly 0 people. What's so hard to understand about guns being an easy to get and easy to use tool for killing people? Just one squeeze of the trigger. You Americans are literally retarded. But hey, you elected fucking Donald Trump to run the place so what could one expect.

I never said it was a difficult concept, I agree with you on some things, but I was a young-dumb-full-of-cum 18 year old once myself. I can assure you, 90% of the kids I knew growing up had no business being anywhere near a gun.

Because a gun is an inanimate object. It's the person behind the gun that makes the difference of what's getting shot. Or maybe it is the gun, sitting there in its holster, safe, bathroom or where ever, just whispering to you that it must kill, that lives must be sacrificed to the gun god.

what was a hammer made to do? what was a weed hacker made to do? what were hedge trimmers made to do? ok now what was a gun made to do?

and the europoos whine.
yep nothing changes

weak

weak

weak

weak

you mean the one that was carried out with a gun that was destroyed years before?

weak

so weak

sure kid

aspie alert!

Smarter than you it seems. Even in states that require you to keep your gun locked up in a safe, it's not hard to break into those, even ones that cost a couple grand can easily be cut open. Seeing as a good majority of homicides are done with stolen guns from homes (Check police and fbi data base, which proves that) just shows you're a retard.

people aren't bullied enough, coddling psychopaths and giving them antidepressants is what creates these issues.

I wish you double standard Americans thought like this when you decided to invade Iraq because you thought they had weapons of mass destruction. I mean they are just nukes right? Nukes don't kill people, people do.

Fucking double standard, world police acting, non-drinkable tap-water having, thoughts and prayers giving ass motherfuckers.

Jesus you're an angry little fella aren't you? and I agree the background checks could be altered. Also, im automatically assuming you're a fucking retard because you seem to have no goddamned idea how shit works. You're mentioning cigarettes as an example to lobbying and sucking dick of Dem lawmakers saying they want "sensible gun control laws" They claim that, but they don't. It isnt a hard concept to understad, so ill spell it out for you.

I N A R E A S W I T H M O R E G U N C O N T R O L L A W S, T H E R E I S M O R E G U N V I O L E N C E. Now, any questions?

That's right, I did. Whats wrong with him? housing market is UP 5% from what it was under Obama. Black unemployment is LOWER than it was under Obama. The stock market is doing BETTER under Trump than Obama. Trump donates all the money he receives as president, Trump has LOWERED taxes. so heres a quick rundown

>More blacks in workforce
>More money in your pocket
>Your home is worth more
>The president isn't doing it for the $$$ he cares.

fit into their club? don't think its in our interest to do things that work for other people? Things never change? Monroe Doctrine? you have stunned me with your brilliance and intellect. Holy shit I'm so sorry obviously you are one of the great minds that our generation has to offer. Im totally wrong we need to build that wall and arm everyone! I'm quitting my job tomorrow with the wisdom you just dropped and going door to door to tell people about this Monroe Doctrine.

Freedom isn't free. Never has been. If you want to avoid the one in several million chance that you'll get shot randomly, then you can move to a European country and sacrifice a degree of your freedom for a degree of additional safety. But if you think your fear is enough to take away our freedom, you are mistaken.

But its true, i think, you still have a cowboy mentality. In europe we dont had anything like your colonization period, with war against indians and cities without law, so its understandable you have a gun culture. But a gun culture in the XXI century without a high standard of life, its just a clockwork bomb

Maybe... as a tool? you autistic cucklord.

>Hmmmm.... I can take this rock and bash it on an animals head and that will kill it!
>Hmmmm.... I can sharpen this rock and put it on a stick, that will kill an animal better!
>Hmmmm.... I can make this thing shorter and lighter, and make a bow with another stick. Now i can get it from a distance!
>Hmmmm.... if we take this powder shit and this big ass lead ball, and explode that powder... THIS IS LIKE 10X BETTER THAN THE BOW

and then from there it gets more complicated, people realised gunsrdangerousyo.jpg and use them to commit crimes, and kill, and maim, so we need them to protect ourselves from scum like that. Not a hard concept to understand.

she is obviously lying.

i assume not her idea, something like being paid $100 by Incel Silverstein down at USA Trumptards News Source Red Pill Daily at facebook dot com

the way she is talking about this event is not the way people talk about shit they aren't making up on the fly with very little preparation. "hey little girl, say you were talking to the shooter, say there must have been a second shooter."

if you are too young or too dumb to be able to see this as bullshit there is probably little i can say but, i have no doubt she is lying, it is obvious

Areas like Australia and big cities like London?
Plus you are willfully ignorant about our president and there is no saving you from your own stupidity.

>instead of arguing your points, im just going to force my opinion on you and exit this conversation with my head held high and my participation trophy in hand.

>>>
> Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:23:14 No.759991306▶
>
>Donald trump also wasn't your president in 1996. its an awful predicament many americans find themselves in. trust me a lot of americans want sensible laws about guns. Taking them away will not work because unlike your country ours won't change. you had a mass shooting saw the problem was gun related and took appropriate action. we have gun violence and let our politicians fight and not do anything. I live in the US and i am also a gun owner. if there was a law that i couldn't own my guns anymore i would gladly turn them over. unfortunately not many americans share my thoughts. Trust me I also sit back in horror at what is happening in my country. I didn't vote for this, I don't condone this but as the electoral college implemented in america shows it doesn't matter what the majority want, as the lobbyists in america also show us is that money talks. a prime example is the cigarette companies lobbing to delay admitting tobacco is harmful. its the same thing with guns. I understand now why other countries hate us. I just hope you can understand that we are not all republican and ignorant about the facts that are right in front of our eyes.
>>>
> Anonymous 02/15/18(Thu)11:24:59 No.759991373▶
> (OP)
>And prayers
About what kind of freedom You talk? You have almost same type of freedom like North Korea :)

I'm all for gun rights, but that's a fallacious argument. Areas within the US that have stricter gun laws have those laws as a result of gun violence. It's not the other way around.

Also, tighter gun control laws mean nothing in one city of the US because everywhere around it doesn't have the strict laws. Guns will easily flow into the city. Countries that have strict gun laws have less gun violence.

literally everything you just said is a weapon. can you cut your grass with a rock? Jesus I'm impressed you have a high enough IQ to fumble though sentences and connect to WIFI

We don't live in a time where we need fucking handguns to kill animals.

M-muh amendments.

Tell me what shithole you live in, and I'll list the freedoms we have that you do not.

Sad, so sad! But you burgers love guns, well than it’s your problem. Muh - Constitution bla bla. Just stupid! Greetings from Europe.

jesus, you completely forgot what you were arguing against? do you have other major impairments like that? embarrassing