Fems butt hurt over Xmen add featuring stronk womynz JLaw

>As 20th Century Fox’s X-Men: Apocalypse stormed theaters over the long weekend, critics took aim at billboards featuring Oscar Isaac’s Apocalypse choking Jennifer Lawrence’s Mystique.

>Among them was Rose McGowan, who elaborated on a May 25 Facebook post to THR: "There is a major problem when the men and women at 20th Century Fox think casual violence against women is the way to market a film. There is no context in the ad, just a woman getting strangled. The fact that no one flagged this is offensive and frankly, stupid. The geniuses behind this, and I use that term lightly, need to to take a long hard look at the mirror and see how they are contributing to society. Imagine if it were a black man being strangled by a white man, or a gay male being strangled by a hetero? The outcry would be enormous. So let’s right this wrong. 20th Century Fox, since you can’t manage to put any women directors on your slate for the next two years, how about you at least replace your ad?"

What do they want?
Is it not enough that Mystique, a VILLIAN is leading the xmen? Should she be off limits from the being attacked buy the male characters?

>women wanting to have their cake and eat it too
I shouldn't be surprised.

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/rose-mcgowan-calls-x-men-898538
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hollywoodreporter.com/rambling-reporter/rose-mcgowan-calls-x-men-898538

Link to shit jewlywood reporter article.

>tfw they did it on purpose for free promotion of the movie

damn, those x-men marketers are on trump level when it comes to playing the media

Name one instance where women ran things without extensive intervention to level the playing field and succeeded

QUESTION

IS THE X-MEN MOVIE ANY GOOD

WHAT IS THE PLOT

Sailor Moon saved the entire universe several times, and her time is entirely made up of women

Tuxedo Mask

Lets be honest, who woudn't want to choke her.

the real hero of the show

Not giving your site shekels, intern.

Big guy on the right is the Villain.

He recruits 4 mutants to his cause. One of which is the new magnet guy.

Start fucking shit up. Good guys to the rescue. The Jew guy changes side, and good guys destroys the bad guy. The end.

This photo is like the best representation of America I've ever seen.

The nigger-tier wire infrastructure in the background, the ugly government cheese square building with a tacky, faux handwriting font advertising a "pitstop."

All capped off by a billboard for a superhero movie that features a neutral-skinned chump choking a racially-ambiguous bitch beneath the caption "ONLY THE STRONG WILL SURVIVE."

Someone please nuke us already. Jesus Christ deliver us.

Tuxedo Mask doesn't do anything, except hug Sailor Moon after she's done saving the universe.

He was also dead for 95% of the last season of Sailor Moon. He was only alive long enough to get captured by the main villain, and then was revived by Sailor Moon at the end and hugged her.

>There is no context in the ad

The fact that they're both blue as Smurfs doesn't sound off any alarms? What a dumb whore

Jeez, it's like Apocalypse was the villain of the movie, right?

Yes after he is done intervening and leveling the playing field he dies to let the woman run things horribly.

4chinz

>Cant even have the bad guy doing bad things anymore

Fucking hell

It's pretty good despite some brief holocaust shilling on the part of magneto

>Capeshit
>good
You have to be at least 18 to post here user

I'm not saying JLaw ruined the movie... but her part could have been cut and it definitely wouldn't have hurt the movie.

Feminism continues to be a warped marxist spin on neo-victorianism that ultimately infantilizes women and tells them they need special protection, news at 11

It's shit

>Imagine if it were a black man being strangled by a white man, or a gay male being strangled by a hetero? The outcry would be enormous.

It's a shape shifting mutant being strangled by a demigod.

Really makes you think.

In 5 years X-MEN will no longer be known as such. In 5 years it will be known as X-PERSONS.

screencap this

>Mystique
>Villian

It annoys me to no end that they force her to the forefront in these movies because she's a flavor of the month actress.

First, an xman couldn't take a shit without wolverine, now its Mystique, who is nothing like her comic book counterpart.

A villain is being evil? Stop the presses.

>Apocalypse beats the shit out of Professor X
>Apocalypse breaks quicksilver's leg and almost kills him

Apocalypse chokes mystique a little and feminists lose their shit, holy shit. And don't forget the fact that a stronk womyn was the one who defeated apocalypse at the end. Litereally there's nothing to complain, fucking feminists, they ruin everything

>or a gay male being strangled by a hetero?
wouldn't do a lot. most fags are pretty based nowadays. but the black and white thing, yes

It would be hilarious if it wasn't true.

> most fags are pretty based

Done. See you in 5 years.

There's the door, champ.

>mfw I see this sign every time I travel the south exit of the DFW airport

and Wonder "equal opportunities for women" Woman

>persons

Needed more ass shots of Psylocke

at least the ones I know are. They're not whiny bitches who would complain about something ridiculous like this.

Include me in the screenshot senpai. :^)

>has been whore trying to be relevant

Oh man, I love how these women suddenly become feminist when they lose their beauty, it is so pathetic and amusing at the same time.

What app are you using.

why do feminists feel entitled to everything?

>or a gay male being strangled by a hetero?

How would you even know that?
In his mind does the billboard have the gay guy wearing a feather boa?

>Oscar Isaac

But he's Mexican

Racists

>"There is a major problem when the men and women at 20th Century Fox think casual violence against women is the way to market a film.
Violence in an ad for a violent movie?
>There is no context in the ad,
Other than them obviously being superheroes. We're not looking at a fucking ad for lifetime garbage here, we're looking at an ad where Robot-Man chokes Poisonous Tree Frog Girl or something.
>just a woman getting strangled.
Something we need more of if we want an internet free of this stupid shit.
>The fact that no one flagged this is offensive and frankly, stupid.
The fact that no one flagged it probably means it's not a common objection. Maybe normal people don't read stupid political garbage into ads for movies where people shoot lasers out of their eyes.
>Imagine if it were a black man being strangled by a white man, or a gay male being strangled by a hetero?
Imagine getting on your knees and using your mouth for something worthwhile for once.
>The outcry would be enormous.
So what? The outcry was enormous when some dude wore an ugly shirt once. Large outcry doesn't prove anything about the thing being cried over, infact odds are if morons on social media are sperging over something it's probably not important, because it implies that the issue is simple enough for retards to have an opinion on.

Fuck I raged, now I have to go and choke my wife to calm down again.

>The_weak_should_fear_the_strong.htm

Oh no a washed up C-list movie starlet has an opinion on a fictional comic book character choking another fictional comic book character . Whatever will 20th Century Fox do? The bullshit is unending

If this is how they react when a fictional character suffers violence, how are they going to react when their stronk soldier gurls are lying in the middle of some middle eastern street and crying for daddy as they try to cram their ovaries back inside the gaping hole where their waist used to be?

>Warfare has a serious violence-against-women problem!

I agree with you based burrito

I actually love the irony. first these stupid feminist cunts want to be treated completely equal because they're "just as strong as men are" but in the same moment they want special treatment. feminists and SJWs don't go well with logic

Ditto .. I'm even going to choke my wife later too.

10 years ago she made my dick diamonds... now she nudged my sexuality a bit closer to being a faggot, tbqh familia... how revulting...

feminism is a plague that fortunately hasnt taken root here

Same here, she used to be so sexy
funny how they all turn into hateful cunts when they lose their beauty.
pic related

Lawerence was relevant until everyone blew their load on her during the fappening.

Now all she has left is blatant viral moves and obnoxious pop feminist outbursts.

The billboard is tapping into everyone's desire to choke the shit out of her.

Has more emotion and depth than any superhero movie in a long time.
Be prepared to feel emotional towards the plight of magneto and the other characters.
Possibly the best x-men movie so far.

see and plz cry moar

see made stink about the details for an audition/casting call last year that she didn't even attend