Every one is refusing to see the real problem that causes mass shootings and instead focus on the tool used to...

Every one is refusing to see the real problem that causes mass shootings and instead focus on the tool used to facilitate them. The shootings started after divorce became mainstream and a majority of the shootings were committed by children from broken homes. So instead of focusing on the means focus on the problem.
thebullelephant.com/what-do-all-the-mass-shooters-have-in-common-no-father-in-the-home/

Other urls found in this thread:

thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/
thebullelephant.com/what-do-all-the-mass-shooters-have-in-common-no-father-in-the-home/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be american
>Wear Diapers errryday
>So dont shat muhself when shot
>get shot in diaper
>oooo dat smell :^)

Those stats are so bs kek fucking amerifags propaganding themselves

amricunt logic

Again failing to look at the problem

Look at the links fool

>divorce causes mass shooting
yeah because all those countries with higher divorce rate than the USA have a greater history of mass shooting than the USA...

Divorce is not the only way to have a fatherless home, moron.
How bout unmarried, incarcerated, dead dads...

Was replying to OP's statement >The shootings started after divorce became mainstream

It is something that 70% of school shooters have in common. Children from single parent households are also at undue risk for suicide and depression.

Point Slytherin

THE SCHOOL SHOOTER IS TED CRUZ'S COUSIN!!!!

>It is something that 70% of school shooters have in common
simple correlation is not causation
not saying that it does not play a role, because it surely does, but the real issue is to have broken children in a country with guns everywhere and easily accessible
guns are a problem as much a a means as opposed to what OP asserts

I read "after divorce became mainstream" as a point in time, especially after reading the article OP linked to.

I bet you think spoons made you fat

Eliminate Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore, St. Louis, and Atlanta and see what the rate is

anyone has a link to some data on country death rate by mass shooting, can only find some on US based deaths (surprisingly...) ?
would like to correlate country death rate to divorce rate to further my point

cherry picking cannot constitute a basis for argument, and removing the top 5 values of a data set is not what we call clear outliner exclusion

False

deepest lore but you missed new orleans and miami

>Can't you smell dat smell

elaborate

So Norway is apparently filled with mass-shootings. Damn, what we learn about our nations from American television.

>the smell that's around yooooouuuuuuu

>removing the top 5 values of a data set is not what we call clear outliner exclusion
how can you say that without looking at the the specific set of data

No

>"dude, your house is fucking filthy"
>"yeah but if you lock the bedroom, the smell gets better!"
stay dumb, americlap

>dude your house is filthy
>only that room

well, your point is moot then
>low quality troll

FauxNews faggott

No it isnt

The country with the highest ownership of guns per citizen and you all keep blaming something else until it you make up government conspiracies.

>more than 2 people in a 50km radius when a gun is fired
>declared mass shooting

I can see your point but I still don't believe that guns control will work without leading to an authoritarian regime. Sweeden is having to deal with attacks on it's police stations with assault rifles and hand grenades despite it having strict gun control. However I also believe that there is no legal way to prevent divorce either.

are you implying there's aboslutely no gun murders anywhere else but these places you mentioned?

Interesting. Where is your valid source on that? I live in a neighbouring country, and we haven't heard shit.

Yes that's exactly it

It’s definitely a gun problem. I’m American and you’d have to be blind not to see it. Making excuses at this point is insane. Guns are to easy to get in this country. People crying over our second amendment... There is a fucking problem and ignoring it is not going to fix anything. This is going to keep happening until we do something. “Our thoughts and prayers” on Facebook clearly isn’t working.

>all messes stink
The greatest country in earth. The smartest people on earth, truly

>Norway
thanks Breivik

If you take out the outliers you get a more accurate picture of the average. Say 1% of the population have 1/2 of the money and you want to find out the average amount everyone has. If you include that 1%into the calculation it will seem like every one is way better off than they really are

how are there still people in existence that are too dumb to realize this is a PER MILLION PEOPLE statistic.

If I kill 1 person with a gun in a country of 1 million people, the rate is 1.

If I kill 10 people with a gun in a country of 10 million people, the rate is 1.

If I kill 100 people with a gun in a country of 100 million people, the rate is 1.

This statistic has no bearing whatsoever, it doesn't even have a real statement to it. It's just saying "Here, look, compared to this amount of population this many people were killed by mass shootings." This doesn't say "The US has less deaths from mass shootings than fucking norway"

but that's not the average that EVERYONE has, then. also, that's what mode and median was invented for.

Oh so you are in the land of censorship. Like the rest of Europe you are just jealous of our freedom

>norway at 2.044
>us at 0.095
now let's look at some statistics
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_firearm-related_death_rate
>US gun murders per 100k population:
>3.60
>norway:
>0.10

So, does your image related only give the statistics for those countries where most of the population can't talk fluent English ?

yeah, we're all so jealous of the fact that the US has Trump as a president, school shootings are a regular thing and incarceration rates are retardedly high, definitely envying y'all

Yeah it’s a ridiculous statistic in OP. America has by far the highest per capita gun deaths in the first world. I live here. It’s a fucking problem.

The image was just something vaguely about the subject and it being from the press it could be false I must admit but it wasn't the point I was trying to make

The Crime Prevention Research Center is run by John Lott and funded by the Olin Foundation which is a group that represents gun manufacturers.

The statistical trick in that particular research is how Lott defined "mass shooting" - he only counted it as a mass shooting when at least 4 people died.

So, for example, the shooting in Marshall High School earlier this year resulted in 1 dead and 14 injured from gunfire, but that doesn't count as a "mass shooting" according to Lott's statistics.

Yeah, we have no such thing as freedom in Europe. Tell me, how does it feel to rank 18 on the scale? Beaten by countries like Estonia and United Arab Emirates?

How does it feel like being number 43 on the Freedom Press Index? Number fucking 43. And you say that we are censored in Europe? You are below even Latvia and Burkina Faso.

At least we don't worry about rape for the most part

the average as in the word dipshit, not the mathematical function. Think about it. The average person isn't rich. The average person is average well-off. so don't skew your results with rich people if you are looking for what's regular.

i get it. america has too many niggers. thanks.

People don’t understand what freedom means these days. Us americans are no more free then any other first world country. We just hear “the land of the free” so many times growing up some people really start to believe it.

And it is sad. The US was once the greatest in the world, the leader in innovative strife ect. Now, not so much.

>the average as in the word dipshit
that doesn't mean anything
>rest of the post
yeah, that's what median and mode was made for. average is average.

pathetic

ifkr? Globally competitive, back in the days of the space race, man, people were like "God, I wish I was american." Nowadays I honestly don't know anyone personally who's still proud to be an american (except for 1 person, but that guys got a... unique world view, fuck he'd be proud to be anything, even saudi arabian)

Congratulations on your job of lowering everybody's iq in this thread by 12

I can understand why so mange Americans hold on to the idea that they are still the country they were 40-50 years ago, but they aren't any longer.

checked

There is no official definition of 'mass shooting'

False

Holy fuck. 2 times 999

I might have to buy a lottery ticket now.

I mean I’m still proud to be American. But not for some nonsense like imaginary freedom. America is the worlds Chad. We do stupid shit but really no one is going to fuck with us. By far the strongest superpower in the world. But per capita I’d say we are pretty fucking stupid. We have our goods and bad I suppose. Beautiful land depending on where you are, etc.... It’s not all bad.

fucking checked. But ye, I mean, I can't blame many americans for their ignorance and whatnot because, i mean, fucking look at it. Media is manipulating people everywhere, every day, every moment of their lives. Many people never leave the US, fuck, many people never even leave THEIR OWN FUCKING STATE. The whole system is fucked up and abusing the fact that a shitload of population is still open to racial prejudice and stereotypes etc etc it's really just sad tbh

Thats why so few people want to immigrate there

Perfectly valid point, the US is gorgeous and for sure strong in terms of military arsenal, but let's face it. The world is advancing. Eventually, military presence will mean less and less and while it sure is a good thing to have now, like you said, the countrys full of fucking morons and education is a fucking joke

>Norway on top
We had one shooting 7 years ago ffs

That was the dude who went on that lil island with all the teenagers on it and massacered them, wasn't it?

>Eventually, military presence will mean less and less
False. Military projection is practically everything.

Yeah
Fucking asshole goes and kills Norwegian kids because he wants to stop immigration

>kills Muslim* kids

You're Welcome

Yeah there are a lot of stupid people. But that is true for every country. I’d say in America’s our per capita is probably higher because we really do lack good education. Costs ridiculous amounts of money to get your degree in this country. I’m $40000 in debt and I went to a state school, my parents paid for my first year, and I got several grants. It’s insane. But we have such a large population we will always have some really smart people coming out of the bunch or idiots. Elon Musk about to take the world to mars.

sure kid
stay retarded

The rest of the world moved onto systems that protect individuals over big companies.
Strong consumer rights/laws, strong labour rights/laws, universal healthcare systems, more emphasis on education etc etc.

The US is fundamentally broken at a social level, being behind the rest of the developed world in almost every way.

America could be great, but it's so determined to be ruled by money and to not think critically about its society.

And that is sad. I don't understand why the Americans is much against a model like the Scandinavian model.

They were just young adult commies no innocent kids was hurt there

Because money.
The big companies that make money from that system won't allow any changes.

Ummm, no. As the average education along with standard of living and the political landscape improve, stuff like racism, aggressiveness blablabla decrease. I mean, look at europe. Keeping peace with the european union. We got good education here (sure not in all countries) but the more you educate your population, the less violence occurs naturally. Look at what actually causes the creation of criminals. Inequality. Racism. Poverty. Lack of education or perspective. When you eliminate these factors, resorting to violence becomes pointless and more of a mental issue than a societal one. The more we advance as a species, the less we need military, because eventually, when everyone is at peace with each other, noone needs nukes anymore. It's logic

>>makes valid points
>>"sure kid, stay retarded"
>>inb4 "I never graduated high school and do not understand how to form a proper argument"

totally agree

This man gets it

You're a fool.

True. I pay 40% of my income in base tax. But fuck it, I would gladly pay more knowing that not only am I secured in every way possible, but also my next of kin, my neighbours, my children ect. I don't mind paying that, not even by a long shot.

I know that the US can't just make a tax increase, but damn, imagine what would be done if the enitre US workforce paid just a few % of the income.

Elon Musk is a South African born Canadian, you fucking retard.

100% of school shooters have easy access to military-level weaponry, you fucking spastic

Watch out, the stay mad shill just connected. He started spamming "sure kid" in every related thread.
I'm monitoring this because I'm fascinated about how shitty a life can be.

Wow, that is all you got? Your whole argument, intended to disprove my points, consists of that? You must be one smart fella

They dont have access to nukes though fuck wad

Well, in all honesty, 1 child has acces to a rather large amount. Not directly but still.

technically also amerifag since 2002

The real reason for mass shoitings in murica is because white americans are rapists

mfw implication is that any weapon that is not a nuke is not a military weapon

Ooga booga

Oh baby a triple!
Seriously, that's a bit much.

uuuuh... wat