rateyourmusic.com/~Qwerty100
rateyourmusic.com/collection/telephone_junkie/reviews
rateyourmusic.com/~Decibelle
rateyourmusic.com/~diction
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's right about Kid A though. :^)

What album is this for?

my account to be honest

It's not that I'm upset that he has a different opinion, but he's so autistic about it

I'm friends with epithalamion. I like that she has so many compilations in her fav albums.

hes right though, rage against the machine is shit

obligatory
rateyourmusic.com/collection/Qwerty100/reviews
rateyourmusic.com/~Qwerty100

rateyourmusic.com/collection/telephone_junkie/reviews

see

This one will never fail to crack me up

>Had a fag.
>fag
holy cow and this review's been up for over eight years?!?

Can't tell if bait...

Why am I not surprised that it's a woman?

I hate people who write about music like this and think they sound smart. They just sound like some teenager that doesn't know the first thing about music conventions or how songs are composed. They just go off of "how they feel" and vague mentions of other genres and muh crescendos. This is the kind of reviewing style that people like Anthony Fantano (god bless him) have created.

He's right you know

Idk if this has anything to do with Fantano or the "how they feel" mentality, I think it's more the lack of open-mindedness and thinking that their taste is too advanced for a certain genre or sound. This guy, for instance, is a big classical music fan so is used to music being tidier and cleaned up, which kind of goes against what albums like Glow Pt 2 and ITAOTS (which he also hates) go for

haha

What the fuck is a blood blister?

that's age of adz rite

lmao

a blister filled...with blood, are you dumb

Ascension comment box

It's justUsually happens when it's a deeper or more aggressive agitation of your lower skin. I get it sometimes on my finger from upright bass when I try to play a gig without an amp

anything telephone junkie has ever written

wrong thread

darn, wrong thread

Literally the worst of RYM

Despite what others are telling you, this is in the right thread: the worst of RYM

oops wrong thread

wrong thread

Such an intellectual must watch Rick and Morty

censor those fat fuckin hog nips

RIP kt tho

kt overdosed on xanax

A "review" of Minor Threat's discography where instead of talking about any of the music on the album, the reviewer complains, as self righteously as possible, about his retard brother who is probably still not retarded as the reviewer.

>use anime girl profile pic
>"im a trans girl "
>has crappy lofi harsh noise bandcamp since is a talentless hack
>has no other harsh noise or lofi ambient on his chart proving that he doesnt even likes the shit he "produces"
>has a least 6 chats with mookid

I saw a bunch of these profiles

I didn't know Sal was Ferrari-pilled.

>she
Lmao

Every ELP album review.

Lmao he wishes he was a woman

It's A Dik

Guess the album

>luc ferrari

automatic pseudointellectual detector

Me. :)

>check out an album
>merton just reviewed it
that fucker

this is actually true of TMR though

Me too

token techno, token white hip hop, mbv, token art pop, le karlheinz stockhausen

youre in the right thread

Same.

you only perceive it as tokenism because you have trust issues and can't imagine scenarios where people (including yourself most likely) are genuine
not a good place to come from
and this is just a non-argument

also,
>token white hip hop
this is a racist. you are racist.

*this is racist

Disintegration Loops

>*click* Aha!!
That's true patrician reaction on good album.

>instruments that weren't properly tuned before recording
this always gets me. what makes it even funnier is that his 5star albums are all classical

Nice discussion bro

That guy is 100% correct, RATM is musical cancer

It's so weird that I remember this review so vividly, Vocalcity is a masterpiece

What a try hard, this reads like stuff I would have wrote in a fit of rage when I was 12

anyone who unironically dislikes ratm is a shit person

t.

why the fuck do people someone with a taste so shit keep coming here?

isn't this your basic Sup Forums poster set?

Those autistic 2011 reddit reviews that still have a ton of upvotes because everyone considered that kind of humor funny back then

I don't have a screencap, but can we talk about how loathsome Diction and Decibelle are? They have horrible opinions you can't ignore because their comments and reviews are on everything. Diction is like the epitome of the self-important wannabe hip-hop critic and Decibelle has that asinine "I'm a qt trans girl tee hee :3" persona that makes my skin crawl.

For anyone who doesn't know:
rateyourmusic.com/~Decibelle
rateyourmusic.com/~diction

I literally don't see anything wrong with either of those profiles

Diction is an okay writer, he's just not as good as Nodima.

>rateyourmusic.com/~Decibelle
non-binary trans woman

i'm no fucking expert but isn't the concept of being 'non-binary' about casting off gender, which she then defines in the second to next word?

Gender Identity ≠ Gender Expression

fucking hell

>ITT: The Worst of RateYourMusic
Why would you make an entire thread dedicated to Qwerty100?

so you'll actively identify as something without expressing it or express something you don't identify as? on what earth would those two not be the same?

People who just search "rateyourmusic" and post their attention-whoring bullshit in the first thread they see without reading it need to seriously neck themselves. Same with last.fm and soundcloud/bandcamp threads.

there was a "post your 5s" thread in the catalog, sperg

>everyone who still thinks that gender is real is from Sup Forums
lmao fuck off

Fucking nonsense