I'm not saying ban guns. I'm not saying getting rid of them will help...

I'm not saying ban guns. I'm not saying getting rid of them will help. But you would have to be retarded to think handing them out like candy is a good idea.

You shouldn't be able to get a gun unless you're mentally stable, have a job/not poor, and haven't been to prison. Is that so fucking hard to understand?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEA--PflZVk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah they should introduce criminal background checks or something

wait they don't do that already?

Trolls trolling trolls.

Laws work so well Chicago has no murder every year ~ said no one with an IQ over 1 ever

>poor people shouldn't own guns
No. Just no
>mentally stable
Too vauge, and you're going to have a VERY hard time convincing people it's ethical or constitutional
They do, but not everywhere

Chicago excuse and Mexico excuse. That’s the new wording that’s bitch ass gun owners use

>cANDY

They're not excuses. They're facts. Why do so many people get shot in Chicago when they have so much gun control?

I love my guns man but I'm about to have a kid.
If that was my kid in that school I'd do anything to prevent that from happening.

>Chicago excuse
Niggers

>Mexico excuse
Cholo gangsters

I wonder what our murder rate would be if those groups were removed? I wonder how much less bullying in schools would happen if those groups were removed?

Kinda like how fags like you say we can't kill the Jews because it didnt work in Nazi Germany?

Lets remove people rather than guns
That's all ready happening, those people this time where school kids

It isn't happening fast enough then because niggers are still killing at a rate way higher than any other race in the US. If we get rid of guns then they will go back to using spears and we all know that niggers are far more proficient in that than white folk are.

>>Nuke america
>>Nuke all muslim countries
>>Watch as the world ascends into a new golden age

We can only hope.

America can't nuke anyone, every country belongs to the US even if they don't know it yet.

This is exactly every non-american fairiest dream.

Soon. We can only hope, as you said, user.
Blast amerirats and sadniggers from this planet and the planet itself will reach his apex in 50 years max.

implying this happens
stay retarded kid

At this point it doesn't matter. Gun owners are everywhere and well equipped. Trying to confiscate guns would end very badly. No one is going to willingly hand them over.

Watch out, the stay mad shill just connected. He started spamming "sure kid" in every related thread.
I'm monitoring this because I'm fascinated about how shitty a life can be.

Also they hold their value over time and are a good investment. Anytime a liberal scare happens the prices go up and up

>inherit family gun
>smoke weed
>cheat on taxes
>do a few years
>lol you must be violent now
>send guys with guns to steal your property
>that'll save the kids

>. But you would have to be retarded to think handing them out like candy is a good idea.
Nobody does that. They don't get handed out. There are background checks and stuff that automatically disqualifies people.
Why do neo-liberals act like you can walk into any store on the planet and walk out with a gun in like 5 minutes?

Good thing every thug buys their guns legally.

White bitch are kid kill people

>it's niggas
Okay man

>spears
No nigga ever used a spear
And your broke are family never own slaves
Bet you would never say that shit irl

No checks for private party sales (see fopa). No NICS check in my state if you have a ccw (although there is a check to get a ccw). Not saying these are bad things, but they are things.

Guns arnt the problem its the white americans oppressing the jews. The jews then put their brain washing poison in the water supply = mass shooting

Maybe you should move to a state that isn't a shit hole then.
In my state for a private sale you have to have a permit to purchase or a CCW permit, which means you went through all the background checks and everything. Then there is also a bill of sale.
Maybe you should stop trying to fuck over the good states just because you're too fucking stupid to not live in a place you don't like living in like a big fucking retarded cry baby.

Why would I more to a state with less freedom? If I want a chunk of metal and plastic/wood its none of the governments business.

Americans are so stupid that they defend the right for every American to bear arms so diligently that when talking about mass shooters they say things like:
"I don't like what he did with that weapon, but I certainly defend his right to have it"

When gun control has worked in so many countries how can you say it doesn't work? Having a fucked education system and backwards hick states with stoopid populations has fucked your country beyond repair. Or maybe you just enjoy mental gymnastics.

Americans are so stupid that they defend the right for every American to smoke weed so diligently that when talking about drug addicts they say things like:
>"I don't like what he did while on it, but I certainly defend his right to have it"
>When drug control has worked in so many countries how can you say it doesn't work? Having a fucked education system and backwards hick states with stoopid populations has fucked your country beyond repair. Or maybe you just enjoy mental gymnastics.

gun control only works in white countries.

You're an idiot.

America should be classed as a developing nation. This shit doesn't happen in the first world.

Where don't they?

Drug prohibition works so well, how could gun prohibition not work too?

You're comparing two different things. Drug prohibition doesn't work because drugs are an abused substance and addicts are essentially victims. You can't get physically addicted to guns.

To be honest I don't even know why I'm explaining this to you you're either an actual grade A moron or you're trolling lol

The worst part of this comment is you're probably sitting at your computer with the biggest smug smile and as you type this you're probably thinking about how smart you are. Actual retard.

cuck

Stay mad eurofag.

Yeah, I'll own what I want, thanks.

>mentally stable
all shootings happen with guns sold to "mentally stable" people
but somehow, those mentally stable people can become unstable
and also mentally unstable people get their hands on a gun because their dad/uncle/whatever is mentally stable

Cry me a river. Gun bans would just make law enforcement work more dangerous for police and other LE. Criminals that do get a hold of them will be less likely to actually give up and not fight facing stiffer penalties for possession of a dangerous weapon.

gun laws only apply to people who follow the law.

it's incredibly easy to buy a gun out of some shady dude's trunk for a couple hundred bucks no questions asked.

>e-excuses!
No, they're factual reasons why your retarded "BAN ALL TEH GUNZ!1!!11!one!11!!!!" argument is something only autistic sheltered bastards who have never left the safety of their mother's basement think is a good one.

Give everyone a gun. No regulations. Shoot back. Stop being a victim.

>Ha Ha
Blaming guns for something that's only been an issue for about 20 years.

Hitler did nothing wrong

Brazil has twice as much gun deaths per 100.000 people than the US and no one cars

Thats how it does work, retard. Just because they're on display like that doesn't mean they're freely handed out like candy. Banning guns won't do shit, there will ALWAYS be a black marker for weapons. Always.

And with one simple autistic greentext, OP got shut the fuck down more tightly than the pussy of every female in his sad, pathetic life.

If only those arguing against guns had the slightest idea about the gun laws already in place.

Wouldn't that be a sight.

Market* not marker

Ikr

Every country has nukes. Nobody is going to nuke anyone because they'll get nuked. Why can't people apply this to other weapons

>Nothing wrong
He did make a few poor decisions and strategic choices. I believe he was ahead of his time though.

Am not saying all crime with guns are made with ILLEGAL guns but its a FACT. Am not saying that banning guns for citizen will end up in more crimes made by people with ILLEGAL guns but it will end up this way. Am not saying people who want banning guns are retarded but they are. Love you tards, you are important part of society, like gipsys and democrats :)

>all countries are the exact same
>all laws and policies should be the same everywhere
This is what retards actually believe.

>addicts are essentially victims
No, they're fucking pussies with no self-control. They made the dumbass decision to start abusing a substance that they knew could have potential harmful affects and carried the risk of addiction. They're not victims. That's what a fucking cuck says.

For your viewing pleasure.

Since you knee jerk idiots don't even know where to start your research.

If the killer purchased his gun legally, he would have to fill out one of these. I'd be really interested in seeing his that he filled out.

In the meantime, shut your mouths on that which you know nothing about.

I don't know how you detect mental stability..."Sir are you mentally stable?" "Yes"...Like what kind of test do you expect to raise flags? People can lie. That and what about being perfectly fine when you bought the gun the going off the deep end?

>handing them out like candy.
Yeah a $575 pistol gets handed out like candy.

See a random guy walking past your shop. Hey man you look like you could use a refreshing handful of weapons.
>gives him ak47

You have to have money to have guns

In Fla, an 18-yr-old can buy an AR-15 in a private sale w/out a background check & buy 100s of magazines & 1000s of bullets w/o so much as a driver's license. Those are the laws.
For when the gun nuts start screaming to enforce the laws we have

Fucking destroyed

So then your nigger ass state's officials need to get off their nigger asses and make some actual effective laws

Poop

It's Florida. Not the entire country. You're a real cock-loving faggot, you know that? You're a faggot. You have shit on your dick. You're also fat.

Trump announcement going live:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZEA--PflZVk

Check medical histories, get statements from neighbors, friends that also own guns. No friends? not an outright no, but worth looking into. On anti depressants, no guns for you, same as a pilots license. Just a few examples. If you've had your license for more than ten years, this falls away. All new applications need undergo these procedures.

You are a remarkable dumb cunt. You can not buy an AR without a background check.

See

An 18yr old can legally mill an ar-15 lower out of a block of aluminum.

Depends on your state but private party sales w/o a background check are legal according to FL state law and fed law.

Also, I can buy damn near anything in a private sale. I am LEGALLY required to get it registered in my name and do a transfer of sale.

So, imagine for a moment, that someone intent on committing MURDER of another HUMAN doesn't give a flying fuck about your paperwork. The buyer AND seller broke the law if it was a private sale.

I've sold firearms privately, still did a transfer because I don't want that showing up at a murder scene with my name on it.

So imagine that, laws in place weren't followed.

You can get one at Wall-mart, next to the fucking apples. It's fucked.

So then what happens if the person has never gotten medical attention? Who's to say they show signs of anything to need medical attention? Neighbors can say oh he seemed normal? or Even if they say hes weird? Then what? mental status can change easily. What if you have no friends that own guns? Everything can be circumvented or change which negates everything you just said.

Again, you're wrong. I'm from Florida.

You're supposed to fill out the form I posted above and do an FFL transfer on every firearm purchase. Even private party.

Again, you're a remarkable dumb cunt.

>>But you would have to be retarded to think handing them out like candy is a good idea.
They don't.

>>You shouldn't be able to get a gun unless you're mentally stable, have a job/not poor, and haven't been to prison. Is that so fucking hard to understand?
You can't.

>exuses
Niggers literally steal guns and kill each other with them. The spics literally got guns from Obabo.

It sounds like they should just make murder illegal so that people can't do that anymore.

It's your choices

I agree!

Guns are fun.

>niggers
>spics
>people

Please post the state law that requires it. There is only ~6 counties that require a FFL for transfer. So again, not the state.

Reminder:

Libcucks would prefer everyone to die in ALL circumstances, rather than few die in few circumstances

I think we've solved this. The real solution here is to ban murder so that doesn't happen anymore.

I honestly don't see how it helps tbh, it's just such an integrated part of the culture, and I think there are alot of other things that need to be addressed to lower violence. I live in one of the countries that has the most guns per citizen, and we have so little gun violence it's ridiculous.

I agree!

Liberal here. I have a gun and am 100% in favor of responsible people having guns. I'm a fan of the way Canadians do it, you have to basically not be a fuckup and do a short course before you can get a handgun.

>>When gun control has worked in so many countries how can you say it doesn't work?

>other small nations not full of niggers, spics, chinks, and Allahs children who never had a 2nd amendment or gun culture

A gun does not kill by itself.
It is a hard heart (or sick heart) that kills.
Put people who are unstable in the nut house or just kill them first.

Have you been to australia? it's completely full of chinks and sand niggers.

But of course their kind of gun control works because they're an island. If we did that in America guns would still get in via Mexico.

as someone who owns guns and has thought about this problem a lot, I believe that the only action that would help slightly to prevent a few cases of these crimes would be to include whether or not you have been prescribed antidepressants or anti anxiety medications previously and to give those people the 5 day hold that the FBI already has in place so that they can be thoroughly vetted before purchasing.
Every mass shooter in the last 30 years has been on antidepressants or antianxiety medication.

>>abused substance and addicts are essentially victims.
hahahaha.

>>You can't get physically addicted to guns
wrong

The problem is nutjobs CAN and DO get guns. If we actually jailed them it wouldn't be a problem. But we don't. Also we recently removed the Obama mental checks. Now people that have literally been committed can get guns again.