Guro thread anyone ?

no fucking way dude, this is how serial killers are made

hell yeah dude

You have a very twisted mind

bump
out

No, now fuck off.

where do u think u r boyo?

Does someone has things with girls getting smashed with hammers ?

Do your mother's know you masterbate to cartoon gore?

I am my mom

didnt know i had a guro liking

If you were running a girl farm/slaughterhouse, how would it be like ?

Two sections: One that is run like in the pics here.
The other, where they are treated like princesses and don't know what's happening before they die. Livestock that isn't in panic when it dies, gives better tasting meat.

so where are these type of pics dl'ed from?

Dunno about the other posters, but I got them from all over Sup Forums over the last decade.

all pretty fucking cool, the comics are exciting

NONONONONONONONO

This shit weird as fuck.

This. The girls would be parked in dormitories and would be allowed some free time and told that they are here for milk only. They would have to pass weekly individual inspections, mostly to lower their guards. Herr they are weighted and examinated. When the time comes, instead of the regular thing, just after the weighting they are quickly stunned with a hammer, hung upside-down and have their throat slit before butchering.

Story time, keep posting, OP.

[Yall guro fans wanna check out Juan gotoh, Egao ga Ichiban, and Brain Eater.]
Either gelbooru/sankaku, gurochan, or searching guro/snuff tags on exhentai. Lots of western shit tho, but you eventually do find good stuff. When you find something good, look at what else that artist has made.

And now that I've burned through my collection, have one last weird thing and farewell.

U need sum help

Now we’re talking

I honestly think people who get off to Guro, gore, or anything related are absolutely sociopaths and should kill themselves. This is straight up torture and pain and killing. and has nothing to do with pleasure.

its fucking comics and artwork, so until you can tell the difference get to bed you fucking child.