The script for Ben Affleck's BATMAN movie is reportedly a mess but Warner Bros. "Don't really care"

>The script for Ben Affleck's BATMAN movie is reportedly a mess but Warner Bros. "Don't really care"

>According to American Psycho author Bret Easton Ellis, he's heard from various executives that there are some serious issues with the movie. Unfortunately, Warner Bros. don't sound too concerned!

>"[They] were just telling me that there are serious problems with the script. And that the executives I was having dinner with were complaining about people who work on the Batman movie. And they just said they went to the studio and they said, ‘Look, the script is … Here’s 30 things that are wrong with it that we can fix.’ And [the executives] said, ‘We don’t care. We don’t really care. The amount of money we’re going to make globally, I mean 70 percent of our audience is not going to be seeing this in English. And it doesn’t really matter, these things that you’re bringing up about the flaws of the script.’ So I do think global concerns play a big part in how movies, and what movies, are being made, obviously."

comicbookmovie.com/batman/the-script-for-ben-afflecks-batman-movie-is-reportedly-a-mess-but-warner-a146533

Affleck's a very good director, he wont shoot a garbage script, relax.

>what are contracts

DCucks on suicide watch, LITERALLY

>the marvel sabotage scheme has already started in the preproduction phase
their desperation knows no bounds

So did they pay Ellis after he said BvS was the best movie of the year?

"it's marvel fault that DC sucks" meme needs to stop

>DC sucks
thats a big assumption

breaking news "Batfleck movie could suck. In other news dc strange is good, go watch it goy... euh I mean guys"

is it?

Wasted numbers.
Let me get em.

well no but... nice quadubs

If it's true and they can't even pump out a Batman movie on-par with Batman Begins/Dark Knight then they need to just pack it up and move on with their Cinematic Universe.

Wonder Woman is going to be mediocre to shit and everyone knows it.

>a Batman movie on-par with Batman Begins/Dark Knight

They already did it was called BvS and it was easily the best cinematic Batman.

this much denial is unhealthy

for you

>Affleck's a very good director,
What?

>What
I say, Affleck's a very good director.

What movies has he directed?

Gone Baby Gone
The Town
Argo

Best Picture winner Argo, the Town, Gone Baby Gone. Trailer for Live by Night looks awesome.

>Warner Bros has serious issues with the script
Well shit, it must be great then.

wasnt there a rumor of wonder woman being a mess as well? LOL just cancel this shit already WB.

Oh. I don't think that has any bearing on whether or not these movies will be good, considering he's been in Gigli, BvS, Extract, and Daredevil.

"""""""rumors"""""""

>another movie directed by him won't be good because of these movies which he acted in were not good.Batman v Superman was good but thats subjective

Oh. Well you're either memeing or dumb. Of course his being a good director has a bearing on him directing a good film.

Oh. I guess I also didn't know he would be directing the new Batman movie as well.