How are Gülenist refugees treated in your country?

How are Gülenist refugees treated in your country?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/turkey-coup-attempt-erdogan-gulen-hizmet-movement-crackdown-malaysia-arrests-extradited-karaman-a7733276.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How's it going Enes?

inb4 40 turks yelling at each other over turk nonsense.

They created their own race like ashkenazis i think. They always marry with each other. They are kind of like gypsies too. They got purged from turkey like gypsies did from india and they have no country anymore.

badly

>implying there aren't thousands of crypto-gülenists in the country

>it is another Enes thread again

Gulenist, erdoganist... al the same shit

Your whore mother thinks otherwise

What did you mean by this?

this

Enjoy your elected dictatorship, and pray for allah

They crypto Jews desu. Good job on removing them from power bro. Muslim world needs a Ottoman empire again

Erdogan a shit.

why ? Because ur """Media""" told u so ?

Erdoğan is shit. However if you think gülenfags are any better pls end your existence

then what do u fgts want ?

so much this
gülenists are some of the most weak&inbred looking people in this country also
i can literally tell if someone is an islamist or not just by the way they look desu

>then what do u fgts want ?
osman pamukoğlu as the president

I wish I could make a whole family in this egyptians hoes.

I hope you're not a real Canadian. You write like a retard.

a proper right-wing pres. not an islamist

Life is good

(((you)))

be the change u want in the world

He donates 95% of his income to other gulenists and spent his best years in shitty gulenist cult. I bet he is still virgin too. Lel

Of course he is not. He is some dark skinned goatfucker Alamanci with a unibrow who migrated from east Anatolia.

He's like the richest, most famous young gulenist there is, I'm sure they'll give him a 9.5/10 outwardly secular ""german"" economist or something

unless he's gay, can you be gay in FETO

>implying you're not replying to enes himself

>tfw no qt smart conniving gulenist gf to take me to "interfaith dialogue" seminars and probably run the world in 20 years

independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/turkey-coup-attempt-erdogan-gulen-hizmet-movement-crackdown-malaysia-arrests-extradited-karaman-a7733276.html

Th-they'll be okay, right?

Holy shit what a qt3.14

CUTE
U
T
E