Number of vaginas your dick has entered (your [or mine for that matter] mum's doesnt count):
Number of girls you['ve] love[ed]:

>28
>5
>3

Did I really love them? No, I don't think so, but I like what was brought to the table by being with them, and life was good for these 3 periods, and they were a denominator, so in a way, I did. Was it everlasting, is it eternal? Only until I find the next one, could she be the one? Will she be another one that got away, or a notch on my bedpost? Only time will tell. How about you fags?

12+ur mum
Yeah, have dreams we are still together wake up wanting to KMS then get over it and on with my day

>21
>2
>2

And no, sadly, the 2 vaginas I fucked did not belong to the girls I loved. They were crushes I had.

>Yeah, have dreams we are still together wake up wanting to KMS
JEsus christ cunt thats heavy. Smoke a fuck ton of pot, have less dreams, gets rid of suicidalness.

I think im fairly attractive, but i never go out and meet ppl... if you have less than 25 plz do that, and dont get into a relationship until 29 or more... take my advc, and do work, not wage dont be stupid make monthly projects, at least 2

prolly stuck with the girl I rn for a while, shes ok but can a lil psycho sometimes

I got around a lot in highschool, played sports so it was easy to get laid. For some reason I only love psycho chicks though.

fuck for so many roots this board is so fucking retarded and stupid

around 50

Have you been a wizard?
Are you married?

I was 26 it was a fun summer.
Not married

I have those dreams also, and she is unreachable.

>I'm 28
>girls fucked - 7
>girls loved - 7 ( I didn't fuck all seven ... Unfortunately )

Single today. Was married for about a year and in a relationship for 11 years.

Protip for the kids. Don't stay with your high school sweetheart unless she is really special and shit ... Fuck around. Settle down around 25 or later.

Yeah dude smoke every day, sometimes they just slip through. It's pretty brutal cuz the dreams are so damn long and vivid ... Damn didn't come for the feels :'(

I like to make them dependant before I stick it in.

>18
>1
>1

Fuck off making me lol and shit

smoke weed cause you're too much of a pussy to handle a breakup. okay.

only fucked one of the ones I loved. Good times...

Still miss that gorgeous redhead every day.

>a moment of silence and solidarity
3 girls 1 dude
ive only every really loved him, we broke up before valentines last year

>21
>0
>1

the weed enhances the feels if anything and gives u the ability to be stronger and move through it, its empowering, thats why its so dangerous to the weak

weed is a drug for fags

>18
>1
>2

well actually the weak fear the strong so they get together like a mighty bundle of sticks or a ... faggot

Sauce

>Age: 20
>Girls fucked: 30
>Girls loved: 1

No matter how many warm holes I stick my dick in, it’ll never compare to the one that got away.

>trying to look like pic related so women will just leave me alone

faggot

You’ve never experienced true pain

Pic unrelated

I’m glad you didn’t fuck that alien

>28
>4 (and 2 more just oral)
>3

Met now-wife at 21, which was the end of the count. But here's the kicker...3 out of 4 and one of the oral-only crossed over on one glorious day.

>26
>3
>1

Still dating the one I love.

I do love my current gf, and I did love my ex. LDRs are difficult, but that'd be 2/2 were it not for that. Might even marry this girl, because I don't do hookups

I’m the guy from
How do you do it lad?

The age doing best is 28, I'm going better than the average of my user friends of my age that's 5,2. Good luck getting better at getting lad guys.

>19
>0
>0

feelsbadman

I've never really loved anybody, mostly just lusted super hard and confused it for love. Also the 2 I slept with I'm almost 100% sure was just down to dumb stupid luck lmao

>5
Number of girls you['ve] love[ed]:3

gods work user, cheers

>19
>1
>2

One of them loved me back and we dated for a year or so but she was too scared to have sex so we never got past fingering (we were like 14). The other one was a backpacker who i traveled with for a while but she never felt the same way.

The one vagina I entered was a one off pity fuck because she felt sorry that I was a 18 year old virgin.

74 (I have a list in somewhat chronological order, it's kind of like a game to me. haven't had a real girlfriend since 2013)

I'd say I loved about 7 women and ended up hurting them all. I don't know whats my problem, I want to be happy. Last time I had sex about 2 nights ago I couldn't even get hard for the girl, I just wasn't into it

+40

Kinda alpha until around 22 -> some mental issues and ended up in a fucked up relationship.

You gonna get a disease, boy

...but seriously. Sauce.