Give me one serious reason to believe in athiesm

Give me one serious reason to believe in athiesm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-j8ZMMuu7MU&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because no one has proven its wrong

Trolls are retarded so don't bother with OP.

Bump

Somebody is mad :^)

Lol you sound like a fuck fag

Your belief is not required for it to be true.

Daily reminder that atheism is a belief too

>Give me one serious reason to believe in athiesm
Because there is no deity or supreme being
>Daily reminder that atheism is a belief too
No, it's an absence of a belief

Atheism is a belief because you can't prove that its right

You don’t believe in atheism, it a lack of belief in everything else. There is no doctrine or specific beliefs set.

Do you not believe atheists exist?

Innocent untill proven guilty.
What makes more sense, billions of years of evolution, or some random faggot living in the sky?

You either think and analise the world around you or you just accept somebody elses truth with blind faith.

Logic>some random book(s)

you really don't have to be an atheist, user. I doubt anyone will change your religion through Sup Forums.

>Atheism is a belief because you can't prove that its right
That's a pretty retarded response. As I said, atheism is the absence of a belief in a supreme being. The only way that such a lack of belief can be shown to be "wrong" is if you can show a supreme being exists. For example, if you were to say to me that nocatism is a belief based on cats not existing, I could demonstrate that was wrong by producing a cat. So, go ahead, prove there's a god - I'm waiting.

Mike pence

/thread

There isn't needed a proof for Gods existence. People in medieval times didn't believed in sphere earth theory but it turned out to be true.

>implying the earth isn't flat
Read your Bible.

Cause religion is for pussies scared of the eternal voidness after death

Just kill yourself and you will realize god doesn't exist. Or not, cause you won't exist anymore and we'll be happier with /b as it should be, without crappy posts from religious shitholes like you OP

XOXO

>There isn't needed a proof for Gods existence. People in medieval times didn't believed in sphere earth theory but it turned out to be true
Oh, shit now you have me worried. I don't believe the world was created by being sneezed out of the nose of the Great Green Arkleseizure - does this mean that The Coming Of The Great White Handkerchief could be real?

are you a mudslime, a kike or a biblefucker?

it does not matter because each of them is wrong. And so are all other believers.

Cause atheism is for pussies scared of the eternal punishment from God for being hedonist.

Just kill yourself and you realise that God exist.

You don't actually need to believe in atheism. It is the default when you lack belief. Nothing more.

You're going to miss the only life exists thinking about a future one that doesn't.

Atheism is not a belief. Being an atheist means that you agree with the proven facts science had learned about the world and universe, instead of believing in the God of Gaps.

>Muh science
>Muh rationality
>MUH REASON !!11
Yeah, kid

Can your biased "science" dissaprove Gods existence ?

It's not up to science to prove it disprove God? You melt the claim it exists, the burden of proof tests with you to show that your belief is true. Please, shoe me your sky wizard

2 failures in this thread right from the outset:

#1 misspelled atheism
#2 failed to understand that atheism means no belief.

Your question is malformed, go back to 7th grade OP.

But wait a while. In medieval times people didn't believed that earth is a sphere but it turned out to be true. Does that means that all time sphere earth theory was bullshit ?

Atheism is a belief because you can't prove that God doesn't exist

you are a retard because atheism isn't about proving god not to exist.

Onus of proof is on you theist-fag, prove your god to me, preferably in a peer-reviewed published experiment.

If you can't prove Gods nonexistence threfore exists possiblity of his existence and belief in God makes sense. Please prove that God doesn't exist and i will stop being theist right now

Believe in whatever you want. If you want to believe in an invisible sky being, that's fine with me.

lern to read, onus of proof is on the claimant, I claim nothing, you claim god.

Your move christ-fag.

I have huge dick, like 2 nautical miles long. until you prove otherwise my dick will remain ridiculously long

I'm a Christian but I like to figure things fucking out first and there is not really any evidence that he does not exist and the evidence that he does exist is shaky

It has proof supporting it, not on the god part, nobody has proof for or against god.
But if advocating for the veracity of evolution, the big bang and the old earth can be considered atheistic, it has actual proof supporting it.

No, you make a claim that God doesn't exist, you have to prove that God doesn't exist

atheism can' be proven itself. most of the stories in religions are just that, stories. but you can't deny that some of the principles of living in religions (be good to others, cleanliness, meditation, etc) aren't beneficial. so something must have been going on with them.

there is an equivalent amount of evidence that any gods don't exist, in exactly the same mountainous proportions as we have evidence that leprechauns don't exists, unicorns don't exists and merfolk don't exist.

Worse, there is ample evidence that the b.s. historical/mythological text known as the bible is the work of humans.

The sphere earth was proven through the scientific method though.
It wasn't just agreed upon as the truth because many people believed in it.
It was proven to be round and people were given experiments to perform to verify it for themselves.
If you're going to call atheism a faith based system, you gotta prove that their lack of belief in a deity is wrong.

No I make no such claim fuck-tard, you claim that god exists fuck-tard. I am telling you I make no claim, but you're so spastically unthinkingly swallowing the bs of your culture that you presume to read my mind and make my claim for me. Nice strawman asshat.

Give me one serious reason to believe in the Bible

Not an attack on you, but consider this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-j8ZMMuu7MU&t=2s

it really doesn't matter
you're best off 'believing' in whatever bullshit the general population in your area goes with
if beliefs are too mixed in the area, move somewhere else

But people in medieval times didn't accepted it, but it was true. Then who said that there isn't same with God ?

Atheism is the lack og a belief, not a belief itself.
Give me a logical reason to believe in a god instead.

There is a world of difference between asserting that our planet is round and asserting that the entire universe was created by a perfect all-powerful creature that you can't detect in any way though.

>We succeeded in taking that picture, and, if you look at it, you see a dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever lived, lived out their lives. The aggregate of all our joys and sufferings, thousands of confident religions, ideologies and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilizations, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every hopeful child, every mother and father, every inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every superstar, every supreme leader, every saint and sinner in the history of our species, lived there on a mote of dust, suspended in a sunbeam.The Earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot. Think of the endless cruelties visited by the inhabitants of one corner of the dot on scarcely distinguishable inhabitants of some other corner of the dot. How frequent their misunderstandings, how eager they are to kill one another, how fervent their hatreds. Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity –in all this vastness– there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves. It is up to us. It's been said that astronomy is a humbling, and I might add, a character-building experience. To my mind, there is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly and compassionately with one another and to preserve and cherish that pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

But in medieval times you couldn't detect that earth is a sphere, but it was true. Who said there isn't same with God ?

I think that you should think about all that communist leaders who killed christians for just being

Atheist here,

tbh if science exposed that we were a created thing, that there was some reason to believe in the a deity, then I would cease being an atheist. I would still be highly sceptical and a humanist, and if the found *god(s)* rejected those stances then I would reject him/her/it/them.

But you can't compare the two, one is verifiable, one isn't.
"What ifs" are well and good, but if you wanna structure how things work in our universe, you gotta find out "what is or isn't".

>believe in athiesm
being this unclear on the concept

>But in medieval times you couldn't detect that earth is a sphere.
Bullshit, the greeks, persians and the mayans knew the earth was round way before medieval times and all you need to prove that the world is round is your eyes, a stick, the sun and math.
You're making a false equivalent and asking what if as though that is a profound question.

>believe in athiesm
you're doing it wrong

can't do. atheism is not something to believe in. In fact, it is the absence of believe in anything unprovable.
Atheists don't believe that there is no God. They just don't believe. That simple. No confusion.

In medieval times for saying that earth is a sphere you would be most likely burned for blasphemy. For your information

I mean heck the whole story about Christopher Columbus being told not to go because the earth was flat is bullshit too. The people telling him not to go were concerned about rations for him and his crews, as well as the very far travel he'd have to do over oceans on his way to india, if it hadn't been for the americas existing.

Shows how much knowledge you have about medieval times.
The people who were wealthy enough to pursue science and weren't busy trying to survive as subsistence farmers, knew that the earth was round even in medieval times.

this

Maybe, but typical poor person would be burned for blasphemy. It means that they believed that earth isn't a sphere. They didn't believed in earth sphere theory, just like today atheists don't believe in God.

Still a false equivalent user, you're saying that disbelief in a proven theory is the same as disbelief that so far can't be proven or disproven.
You're basically saying "atheists are ignorant to the fact of god" and atheists are saying "if you claim it to be a fact, prove it".
Saying "in the past people didn't believe in things we now know are true" doesn't support the idea of god at all, unless you can provide proof.

is the same as disbelief in a theory*

But you can't dissaprove Gods existence. It means that maybe God exist

What are these wands used for?

>prove god doesn't exists
God is just a meme though. Technically and literally. You're in the deep end of stupid, user.

Sure he might exist, but if you can't prove his influence on the universe, why does he matter?

I like how you actually think you're making a point here...

Some people are mad :^)

pedophiles exist
children die of cancer
diseases are rampant
look at the shit isis does

list goes on and on

Also on the same token, all other gods/demons exist because you can't prove that they don't.
So which one do I choose, Odin or Yahweh?

We don't live in medieval times anymore you fucking mong

>all you need to prove that the world is round
>is your eyes, a stick, the sun, and math
It's that fourth requirement that has him stymied.

Its up to you which God you will choose

you're confusing contempt with anger, user

This shit again

I choose none, because they all seem equally nonsensical to me and I don't feel like I'm losing out on anything by not choosing one.
I still know how to have empathy and following the rules of society based on them being a social contract that also benefits me works just as well or even better for me as some sort of eternal damnation does for the believing person.
Heck I might even posit that my good behavior is more of a conscious choice, based on the benefit of the many, instead of a course of action to avoid hell or aiming for heaven.

Great. I wanted to do a good thread but bunch of nasty fedora kids come and started to spam how much they hate God and all of his followers.

This whole stretch of thread is filled with short minded hypocritical assfags.

Consider suicide all of you.

Thats your choice. Keep it for yourself. I stay with God and his love for White race.

more time and less useless riuals

People believed what they were told.

Just as nowdays people blindly believe what ever the fuck they have been told.

Like following dick dwakins

>Invites atheists to give a good argument for their position.
>Complains when atheists accept the invite.
shiggy diggy
How exactly did you get to the idea that god loves white people, he was made up in the middle east by jews and other brown sand people.

And theres our resident 13 year old tard.

Great argument btw.

I'm a deist, dumbass

>I'm a deist dumbass.
FTFY
Also how does that answer my question?

Simply that i don't believe in christian God

Okay, what god do you believe in that only likes white raced believers?

White race conquered before almost whole world so i simply believe that White race is created by God to rule world and these nasty subhumans

Oh cool, so you're a retard with no personal accomplishments.
Good for you user, I'm sure white god will put you in white heaven.