I am a student from Stoneman Douglas High School, the school shooting was terrible event...

I am a student from Stoneman Douglas High School, the school shooting was terrible event, but at the same time it was exciting. Ask me anything about the event.

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/news/russian-money-launderer-sending-millions-to-nra
twitter.com/TheDJLegacy/status/963916390624350209
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how fake/10 was the shooting?

It was not fake, it’s real as it can be

uh, nah

Do you like goats?

what are the names of the dead people? i wanna check them on facebook for proof

Did he shoots randomly or does he preferred girls?

Did you die?

It was real. 100%. I was in Middle school when the Sandy Hook shooting happened. We had far more information put out during the time of the shooting here than they did after the Sandy Hook shooting was covered on CNN. Kids nowadays are far more woke than you think of the impending threat of a school shooter, kids just don't believe it until they see it. And until they do, they will continue to bully and belittle the person they see as the weakest. Thats exactly what happened here. Kid finally snapped. Not a government hoax. Classic bully victim with a bad past pushed too far. Nothing to cover up.

I can guarantee that there is actual footage too. Probably going to be analyzed for a bit, but the school has cameras everywhere. Because this was actually a legit shooting it will probably surface soon.

>be OP
>be normie
>everydayisacopyofthedaybefore.bullshit
>some fucker starts to shoot the school
>oh god I could die
>but this is giving some color to my gray existance
>this is exciting, finally something different

mfw OP becomes an adrenaline adict guy and starts climbing buildings just do die of stupidity.

same.

did they serve cocktails after the conga line?

why were u not ccw and take him out?

why didn't you take any pictures

And how can you improve your performance for next time

Did you pray to God or Satan to save you?

dude, facebook can be faked.

Email Alex Jones. He's the gold standard you know

Was there any vaginal penetration of 10yos during the event??

Why haven't you bring a handgun to school? You could become a hero and save everyone. American laws allow anyone to bring a gun to school but only school shooters do that for some reason.

Did you manage to fuck your coleague lifeless body, while shooter was on the go?

yes but then i was resucitated

school systems are fucked, there are some kids who just can't connect with it. i don't think i ever did, i started ignoring as much as i could by the time i was in high school and prayed for it to be over quickly.

Why even bother? There has never been a real school shooting. It's all just a drama played out by the jew media to take away our guns.

lol there was another school shooting is US ? Again? lmao oh burgerbros..

Even if I had a gun hidden and I used it in the safest manor taking out the shooter and no one else. The school and the police would have are fucked me because you can't have guns or knives or drugs or anything that can cause harm. Like a fucking pencil. It's basically like.
>you shot the school shooter
>you're coming with me young man
>big trouble for your actions
I'm not a hillbilly but schools are the biggest places of bullshit I know. Fuck all the faculty of any pansy ass school

Well I am convinced
Going back to sleep now.

Got some photos? I'd take some photos if I was you. Hell, I'd even broadcast and try to interview the fucker.

Maybe he does. If he is anything like most of us here, I hope he does.

Can it really be called dying of stupidity when the alternative was to suffer through 60 grey years?

Op is school shooter confirmed

Did he only kill assholes and cunts or was it just random people he shot at not really giving a fuck who he killed?

So these kids are dead cause ur a pussy?

probably 9/10 shootings are fake to ban guns.

>We made fun of him and bullied him but we don't understand why he was mad.

If everyone knew this was going to happen and teachers were warned about him, why didn't school faculty report him to the authorities ahead of time? Seems like someone dropped the ball there.

>9/10
>Not 9/11
Anyway.
Jews do it all the time.

They can't do anything to you unless you commit a crime you moron.

You bring up something interesting. At some point a kid will shit back with his dad's pistol he have in his backpack for protection. Will save many lives. But will we hear about it in the news?

Not true at all. If he was THAT much of a threat and his social media reflected that as well, he could have been put under surveillance.

Especially if the school faculty report him to the local PD.

The school faculty dropped the ball by expelling him. Big mistake.

Were there any cute grils shot to death? And did you pleasure yourself with their dead, nude bodies?

OP here, One of the student who were shot was black, this is him, I have some pictures of the school shooting, however the files are too big, is there any way I can share them?

Did you see the one girl he did kill? She was one of those vapid cunts that knew she was hot and took 600 pictures of herself every day.

He chose well.

put them up on imgur

Post Nudes pls.

He done good. Im glad

This site is for 18+ where are the mods

masturbating to teenage corpses.

show your penis
im not gay

Did you see the shooter while he was active?

did you die?

are you guys discussing trying to top his high score?

you know this was your fault right?

So you're asking for pictures of a high school students penis?

I mean, the shooter got held back a grade and then expelled, not this guy. It's not normal for kids to be 19 and still in school. I graduated at 17

Spotted obliviously ugly amerilard

Why don't you go for some fancy shooting yourself? Aim at your pukeface.

This is such a good idea.

Everyone should do this.

Someday some little fucker will pull out his gun, and before he can do anything someone else will pull out their gun and kill him.

But... a lot of people won't have seen that the first guy acted out, so they'll shoot the guy who shot the first shooter...

And then his friends will draw down on the people retaliating...

I mean you know, like 50 bodies later it'll cool off.

And that first guy? He won't have killed one single student.

Because everyone had a gun.

Freedom.

Dude, you're talking with brainwashed basement dwellers that think a single action guywithmuhgunzoffreedumz can solve anything. They wanna be the hero, they manage to be zero.

Who knows how many suicide I'm inducing with this kind of easy reality check. Probably too few since amerilards are retarded to the point of proposing more guns in answer to a gun problem.

Why do they always march them out like fucking sheep???

What kind of a by the book loser cop asshole thinks that's a good fucking idea

Insulting, cowardly and unamerican

Dude! Yes IMGUR or Megashare or whatever PUT THEM UP

Wish you were a victim

Called NASA and used their telescope, called MIT and used their electron-scanning microscope, but in all the examinations of your comment with the greatest tools science has created nobody could find what the hell your point was in that... honestly I don't know if you're agreeing, disagreeing, in favor of gun control, against it... wtf...

What kind of goats do you prefer? Asking for a friend.

you're a fucking high school student. how the fuck do you not know places to post pictures? It's written into your goddamned DNA these days.

psmag.com/news/russian-money-launderer-sending-millions-to-nra

Underage ban

That's presumptuous.

How did this faggot have such a low score? Was he using a bb gun?

Why can't anybody beat Cho's highscore?

I dont get it why he's so far out in front, did he have captive targets or sthg

hey, anyone who beats the columbine score is a winner in my book.

Was this guy bullied when he was at school?
What was he expelled for?

Is your neckbeard scratchy?

> being this new

This just made me hard.

100% fake
all school shootings are fake

Bret Kean my sides

>fake to ban guns
If that's true they they need to change tactics

Why does it have the wrong date?

Fake and gay. Just Google a bit and youll find the actors. Fact is no one has ever known anyone involved. Its obvious setup only the weakest of sheep would believe

There's no right date for a school shooting

Did you have school shooter drills throughout the year?
And if so, what things were just automatic during the situation because of the drills?

Shart yourself so the aggressor is less inclined to take you as a hostage. We shart in marts as a defense mechanism. Historically in wars we always sharted before heading into war. I dont shart every time in the mart though.

Why was he not stopped sooner? It interrupted most of the Olympic program I was watching.

he is in favor of gun control and thinks that your post wasn't in sarcasm.

or he cannot phrase for shit so you shouldn't give one.

He was given a handicap to beat last years top score but he failed.

>implying the media fakes school shootings
go back to bed, alex jones, you're drunk.

>it's not normal
>but actually happens a lot
actually, it is normal, being that getting held back A SINGLE YEAR is not uncommon.

>'schools are the biggest places of bullshit I know'
what are you, 15? you know literally nothing about the world
you fuckwit think you are cool and smart, every fucking teenager thinks this, you are not special at all fuckface
you are the butt of all the cringe threads, and the worst is you dont know and wont accept that fact

Lol. Loser

How much of a non pussy getting faggot is the shooter.

Just laying there waiting to die like cattle is super depressing to watch. At least that one person had the balls to run.

I don't give a fuck how edgy those two are or what they're carrying. I'd rather take my chances dying rushing those scrawny fucks than just laying in front of them hoping they don't choose me.

>I am a student from Stoneman Douglas High School
harded you?

This is not bullying. This kid was a retarded nutcase. Everybody just stayed away from him because he was violent. He was expelled from multiple schools for bringing knives to school (I'm talking about machetes, not fuckin pocket knives). He also killed small animals and posted photos on social media.

Yes. He locked the doors that he knew people would try to escape from, making them sitting ducks.

In a way, you are the REAL victim.

I'm a teacher at a high school. The students talk about school shootings and sometimes laugh about it but after a while they get a look in their eyes like they realize that it can happen to them. It's not easy to meet their eyes and show them that I understand that too.

Yall know this is from a movie right?

Closer to 10/10... With all the cellphones these days and no video evidence it's all 100% bullshit

Underage b&
Mods mods mods

>Asking why the Asian got the high score

Why are you supporting a false flag operation and helping evil democrats and jews?

Clearly another incident of Russian hacking

There are videos of the shooting on twitter. Because it's basically second nature for these kids to pull out their phones whenever anything happens.

twitter.com/TheDJLegacy/status/963916390624350209

He's a Spaniard with basic-English skills trying to be edgy.
Cut the guy some slack, will you?

Who the fuck gets held back for a year in high school, are you fucking retarded?