Hey /b...

Hey /b, I need around 200 dollars or more in the next 30 days so what is the best way to earn it (I have a work and cant get another one, government fucked me up bad for money).
I am from Croatia if that is somehow relevant.
will bump with cool pics :^)

one more thing, sex work is off the table because I am not a girl and I am not gay

self bump

pls I am desperate

sell a kidney.

not gonna work, I need it for my job. Any other tips?

Wtf job do you need both kidneys for?

>won't do gay for pay
You're not desperate enough then. Should've saved more when times were better.

Satan begone from me and my kidneys.

I just do, mkay?

times were never better, its hard to save up when you can barely survive .. I am 21 years old and I am payed a little more above minimum wage in a capital city and living with my gf isnt really helpin our finances. Tax section of my country (dont kjnow the name) just said that I will get 200 dollars in 2019 when my taxes will be refunded and gave me retarded explanation and now I have no money whatsoever. Fuck me, I am so close to shooting up something or stealing but the risk of getting caught and screwing my finances even more is too big for me...

funny thing is I argued with a guy 2 days ago about Croatia not being a 3rd world country but with this shit now I wanna know his name and apologize to him

anyone?

lol i think ur maths is bad, u silly boy
you see $200 is a tiny amount and anyone has that much in their pocket not even in the wallet.
lol $200 that is half a days work , u dumbdumb

dude, I am not joking and I am not retarded. if you have 10x les to spare I will take it because I am not in america, 200 dollars here can feed 2 people for a month and maybe more.

my paycheck was around 700 dollars and I got only 500 dollars. do you realize how hard is it to get by? And I am not some stupid fuck that wont work like most of the "kids" my age, I am genuinely a hard worker and I will work at any job that pays (I am also not picky). I dont want government to pay me for sitting at home but I just cant afford to live like that. 200 dollars is maybe not much for you but it means a world to me.

bump

bumperino

anyone?

sell gf or computer. Cash in any gold. Or trade in any game system. Sell stuff on ebay.

Dont you have anything worth 200$ to sell?

computer is not an option, dont have any consoles (ps2 but its worthless and its not mine).
I really dont, no car and no nothing. I live a simple humble life. I wonder how can people afford expensive stuff when they are my age... I might become a small drug dealer or some shit but I think its too risky because my roommate at the time was a drug dealer and they busted his ass in my apartment...

on the side note, does anyone know a good cryptocurrency I can invest in? I was thinking of investing like 100 dollars

Arent' you near ocean fish for some stuff and sell it.

not really, sorry. I am 4 hours away from the nearest sea and it wont work

I am off to play one game of LoL, if someone is on EUNE write your username and I will add you