This smug little cuck bastard is ruining an amazing country and destroying our world wide respect...

This smug little cuck bastard is ruining an amazing country and destroying our world wide respect, I wish that people would storm parlement and linch him

Only 2 more years boi, but i know these cucks will just re-elect his ass

Well Canadian women vote, so... he's gonna get re-elected coz he's 'cute'.

This, is exactly what's going to happen. And this is why I'm moving to America, jump ship before it's too late fuckers.

Do you mean "wopeople"?

C H E A K E D

Old but gold

check em, u faggots

Woe to people = 100% accurate.

Oh, the level of pride you poor bastards must feel.

Calm the fuck down he's still doing a better job than fucking Harper - at least he's not raping the economy and selling everything off to the US like an incel Concervative

Hyyyype!

>legalization soon.
>million$ of tax and tourist dollars soon.
at least wait for the greatest thing ever to happen before you faggots start complaining.

Liberals are cancer.

I wonder how many are gonna try to snipe it

Hail Satan

He's selling it off to the chinks, even worse!

Also, he's not much different than Harper. Still wants those oil pipelines!

I think I found the problem

I'm a Canadian liberal who usually votes NDP.

I'm very glad to be rid of Harper, but Prime Minister Chewbacca-Socks can fuck right off. Feminist shitbag.

>tfw you realise Linda Cockroach is actually Justin Turdeau in slightly-tanned-face

lynch*

>> Rape

Don't worry, nobody respected Canadia before you elected him either.

G O D
H A S
S P O K E N

We were the laughing stock of the world for 8 years.
Guess its your turn. Enjoy

Your poor spelling is a bigger embarrassment to your country than anything this douche can do. Really? parlement? linch?

i'm not really embarrassed by this random guys spelling

Gaynadia.

>Bill being cucked by conservative stalling
We'll see
Also how the fuck can people compare weed to fentanyl like the former environment minister? Fuckers need to smoke a joint and chill out

You should be. It's fucking pathetic. Unless you are 7 years old.

Lol, Trudeau will reign supreme for at least a decade. You socons are so out of touch with reality, that it's pathetic.

He works for me. I am even worse

>trips

Actually if you can't spell parliament then something is seriously wrong with your educational syste. That is fucking atrocious.u

Lol. System.

It's spelled "Parliament" and "lynch". You also forgot to say "eh"

I'll take the Canadian over this filthy fucker right here.

pic related. Fuck this orange faggot! Fuck him up his stupid, cracker ass cracker ass!

lol umad

angry trips, checked!

Trap thread

>boi, cuck

oh you little homos

we don't want your kind here

lol just wait this dipshit wants to stop trading with canada
>HE HAS NO IDEA ALL OF USA'S WATER AND LUMBER COMES FROM CANADA.

name one thing Trudeau did wrong

Hes such a little bitch

you guys talk a lot of shit but Trump is not badass either
literally born into the upper echelon and dodged the draft

Is that Ivanka in a suit?
That's a real good look.

trump was a general in nam m8. He saved everyone when bush was in the tunnels fighting gooks with his bare hands. good times.

maybe the problem with your countries is that people get upset over spelling mistakes instead of actual issues

You think Cretien, Martin, etc. are the masters? Follow the money.

Too late. His daddy sold us out to private banks in '75.

He just recently said that he dosent have the money to help the veterans
Right to a veterans face in a public meeting.up to that point I didn't realy dislike him but that's so messed up

this image is so cringy and retarded. first of all it doesn't matter how wide you spread your legs, that doesn't equal dick size. Second, look at trumps retarded face. How can you not notice that? I do agree 100% that guy next to him is a fucking faggot, but come on. I don't see liberals stoop this low even.

Ok, America sucks. You win

He didn't actually say that.

Paraphrased bit equally absurd.

This may be a joke, but Prime Minister SJW consciously avoids 'manspreading', and all that surface polish makes half country vote for this turd.

Oh, btw CTV quietly admitted the underage abuse allegation againsy Patrick Brown was completely false.

'Our bad! Tee hee!' Fuck these assholes.

Lynch, you dumb nigger. I hate Trudno too but damn you're dumb.

Saying "our veterans are asking for more than we can give them", meanwhile he wants to house and feed ISIS members... Come on

Good, I'll be happy with my guns and trucks in 'merica.

It was his marijuana policy that got them elected. If the conservacucks didn't have draconian drug laws they might've had a chance..

Nice dubs. He did however say "our veterans are asking for more than we can give them". I quote that, he also said it to a veteran who lost his leg for our expensive ass oil. He also wants to give ISIS members free passes into our country.. he's the fucking worst kind of faggot SJW cucklord.

Don't worry, we got the same one in France

Can second he's the reason you're losing respect.
Canada is considered uncivilized if she has a child for prime minister.
Most respected you until this,

Who is this kike?

I like him because he looks like Jeremy from Pure Pwnage.

I always wanted to drive up to Canada and fish. But that whole harboring ISIS thing has removed all possibility. Plenty of places to fish in the safety of the US.

Well at least you have a good reason. But you do know that when your head falls onto the basket, you might feel differently about your choice.

Jesus fucking christ, is rather have Harper. At least he wasn't an idiot like this

You would have been better off voting for this guy (pick related)

An embarrassment really, even small parties would do a better job

Hes trying to sell water rights to America to fuck us over and line his expense pocket

Is there some sort of limitation to how long a PM can be in office? The longer he's there the worse itll get I guarantee it

His government is trying to change disclosure in regards to sexual assault cases so that any evidence that contradicts the complainants story has to be disclosed so that the complainants can presumably craft their lies based around perhaps the only evidence that could save the accused. It's sickening. Feminists with agendas are in power and trying to change the law to make it easier for women to lie in court and get away with it. It makes me sick.

1) Completely sucks + smoke weed = no more bacon / head chopped off.

2) Drug laws too strict + vacation in Amsterdam = live in safety.

PROTIP: Political parties always forget a major component of the vote. Women. It's statistically proven that women will vote en masse for a candidate perceived as attractive. Many turning out to vote when they otherwise never would. If both guys are ugly old men, they simply vote for the more alpha of the two or sit out that election.

Statistically speaking, the issues don't matter much to women.

So every time they actually run an attractive man in a presidential election (almost never happens), he cleans up by record-breaking numbers of women voters.

That's what happened with Trudeau.

That is the sickest shit ever. Is there even any system to keep this shit in check. Fucking hell, so evidence is just garbage is that right. Literally evidence is useless once this happens

I question, is he trying to fuck up the country. I'm serious.

The SCC is pretty good and will hopefully shut it down. I love typical liberal stuff but the left wing parties have become far too tainted by SJWs and for the first time in my life I am voting conservative in the next federal election.

GIVE US OUR HORSES, GUY!

IDK I don't follow their procedures enough to say. I care even less since I no long plan to ever vist now.

>I question, is he trying to fuck up the country. I'm serious.

Well, he's trying to make the world a better place. He's just too young and naive to know exactly what must be done. There's a reason why most Presidents/Prime Ministers are pre-senililty old people. With age *does* come a lot of wisdom (assuming that person was smart to begin with and was trying in life).

He's just too young and idealistic for the job. And yes, the ultra liberal mentality comes from being young and idealistic and it fails after a while in everyone. Back prior 2000, all the way through highschool, I would have been a liberal. Then I grew up and realized people aren't equal, some groups have poisonous ideologies, welfare will be abused, and a female-led culture is a really bad idea.

But it comes with time. He's gonna look back on his Presidency in his 60s and 70s and really beat himself up over it.

>ruining an amazing country
lmao. what has changed in your life directly due to lib policy

Thank you fucking SCC, and thank you to you too. Same here, I dont typically vote but stuff needs to change
I definitely agree with you, and good job for realizing whats actually happening. I hope the election will change things for the better