Don't outlaw guns. Build a wall to keep spics like this out

Don't outlaw guns. Build a wall to keep spics like this out.

Also don't outlaw guns. Outlaw people with stupid haircuts like this.

Also don't outlaw guns. Institutionalize anyone who ever makes a threat to shoot up places for the rest of their life.

Also don't outlaw guns, outlaw anyone who has munky ears.

Also don't outlaw guns. Outlaw Floridians.

Other urls found in this thread:

psmag.com/news/russian-money-launderer-sending-millions-to-nra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so retarded

Right? They shouldn't be outlawing guns.

He looks inbred as fuck.

Well at least we found the virgin Trump supporter.

you are why there are school shootings

keep up the good work

I loved him in American Pie

so retarded

so retarded

so retarded

He's a socially awkward Trump supporting American. Chances are 100% he was a Sup Forumsastard

amerimutt kek

any time i hear a school shooting story it bothers the fuck out of me that the confrontation part of the story never reaches the surface, it is always outlaw this or outlaw that.

how about taking control of your own fucking kids! the united states is incredibly sick with the inability to ethically decide what is right and wrong any more. It seems in situations like this most people result to primal instinct, when shit hits the fan keep your mouth shut!!

you always see news reports of some of the dumbest children that are always scared and i do not blame the children for that, and in situations like this it is hard to blame journalism when you have the children who bully others to become socially sick to the point where tragedies like this happen.

I live in Michigan and people do fucked up things all the time without thinking and it disgusts me as a former serviceman, not just in schools but every day life as well. Schools are fucked up, Jobs are fucked up, the roads are fucked up, the responsibility of changing things starts with your own disgusting attitude.

If people would ask themselves more how could i better a situation or what did they personally do wrong instead of instantly attacking the end result im sure better resolutions could be reached, sadly we are at the mercy of a democracy of dumb shits, and i am most likely one of them.

umad

It's all a hoax anyways. Just another play put on to erode our first amendment rights by george soros.

Thank you former service man

always mad
hoax or not again either way the topic just sickens me on how brain dead the people in my country are

I’m even worse than that picture

psmag.com/news/russian-money-launderer-sending-millions-to-nra

HOO RAH Ban Muslims! FUCK YEAH! BAN TRANSGENDER QUEERBAIT FAGGOTS YEAH! MAKE ERRYONE GO TO CHURCH AND LEARN BOUT JEEZUS LORD YEAH.

Banning guns won't work though, it's something else.

America is the problem. I hope north korea doesnt miss his rocket.

He was pre-transition, so if only the U.S. was less homophobic he wouldn't have snapped.

im going to shoot up cluckin bell

try stop me.

First or second?

BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK

both

are we talking about guns or the freedom to troll?

BY AZURA! BY AZURA! BY AZURA!

This. Some bitch whose daughter was supposedly there was on NPR literally saying to blame "so many people, besides the protagonist (sic)" The only people to blame are this kid and his parents.

Sounded scripted as fuck.

Also third. And we might as well say they're taking our fourth amendment right too.

What about the legislators that empower them to do so? That's what's wrong with you republicans. You always need a scapegoat. You're so arrogant you can't even entertain the idea that you might be wrong.

kill yourself lol

>little homie thinks he's a big homie
busta, str8 busta

that was mean

Ryder, you shermhead

Why would we outlaw gun? Obviously there are deeper issues.

I can't believe they kept claiming he was a dreamer. He's some kid who was adopted by old people. He legally bought his gun, which an illegal immigrant could not do.

Is there any group not trying to exploit this?

I bet he was a regular on here.

That's what I said. Don't outlaw guns. Duh.

We can't know for sure. He was adopted by old Mexican Americans who both died. One from the flu and the other from a heart attack. Maybe the real lesson here is that people over 60 shouldn't be allowed to adopt kids. It fucks them up

Anyone wanna try and beat his score? I'm tempted.

>Trump supporter
I'm going to need proof.

Holy shit I got a friend that looks exactly like this.

He looks like Alfred E Numan.

Won't stop white guys like this

No proof. All we know is that he called Arabs durkas and liked to post about guns online. Also that he was apparently a United States citizen with adopted parents who died. We don't even know his actual ethnicity

I think he's kinda cute. Can't you just imaging him on his knees in front you, his 'soup-bowl retro haircut and those big ears bobbing back and forth as he works your cawk DEEP-THROAT'ing your throbbing meat....??

(I almost J-O'd to his face pic when I woke up, my Gaydar registered him as being Bi. No doubts about it)

Looks like a fashy haircut

> post pick of obvious whitey
>Calls him spick
Lol ok

Well, latinos are basically white/black/indian/mixed people that were raised by other latinos so I'm pretty sure he was vert latino.

Another sexually confused MAGA virgin. Not surprised.