MFW retards eat this Westworld like it's some next level show with a story that is being told for the first time

>MFW retards eat this Westworld like it's some next level show with a story that is being told for the first time
>Literally just I, Robot if you added in a bunch of boring scenes about from the scientist who committed suicide by robot

This show if boring as shit and telling a non-linear story but decieving the audience with false leads is amateur directing/editing

>Dolores is plain as fuck
>Autism McPoyle is a terrible actor
>Hopkins Hamming it up
>Le quirky lesbian
>Black man/White woman relationship after she emasculates the white male narrative developer

HBO has fallen to making pleb bait

>mfw westworld shills will ignore this thread

the show is literally for reddit

People shit on I, Robot, but I liked it. It's a nice piece of scifi that doesn't try to be too bombastic or EPIC.

>the show is literally for reddit
I don't know where you get this idea

Will Smith film
> "aw hell nah" atleast once

I, Robot didn't have a shrink ray

>mfw retards think the Will Smith version of I, Robot is good

that's not what i said at all, not even once, you braindead retard

>telling a non-linear story but decieving the audience with false leads is amateur directing/editing
Do people really think this is what the show is doing? I guess it hasn't been completely ruled out, but it's not likely.

Honestly the show hasn't lived up to its billing. I'll finish the season but I'm not bothering with anything after that

Game of Thrones ruined HBO

In general a story about robots gaining conciousness and overcoming humans is overdone in sci-fi. You can only name one movie because you're a pleb motherfucker.

Westworld is doing something old but doing it at a different angle.

So you don't even like I, Robot but you're using that as your comparison? You fucking pleb. There are a billion other sci-fi films you could've mentioned instead of I, Robot.

>it's not likely.
ITT retards

>suicide by robot
Westworld is literally this cinema holy shit

>mfw can't take mcpoyle serious as a straight man actor

nigga should just stick to comedy

>he doesn't know that I, Robot is one of the most influential scifi books of all time

Fucking lel

>HBO has fallen to making pleb bait
>HBO, known for crating Sex and the City, Entourage, Game of Thrones and True Blood has fallen

"No".

>being this autistic

>I can't enjoy something unless it's totally original

Guess you don't watch anything m8. Most are well aware the themes are borrowed from acclaimed literature from 50+ years ago.

You realise the film is nothing like the book whatsoever, right?

Why would it be? The show wouldn't gain anything from it.

I use reddit alot more than Sup Forums, just try to stop me fag. :)

They took several of the stories from the book, ripped out important plot points, and combined them together to make the movie

I like it because its very Phillip K. Dick esque.
But without all the drugs and more big black cock.

But you still come here. True 4channerians know just how shit reddit is and have no need to go there.

I just watch it for cowboy stuff desu

I was linked here from the reddit irc. We like to laugh @ 4channers from time to time.

>tfw clicking i'm not a robot to post in an i, robot thread

wtf

>Sup Forums complaining about reddit