When is it okay to hit your daughter?

When is it okay to hit your daughter?
My daughter is 12 and i caught her trying to steal money from my wallet this morning. I gave her 2 bucks and she spat in my face. What should i do Sup Forums?

inb4 rape
Make her learn the value of money.

You are a shit parent and should be ashamed of yourself. Why do people like you have kids in the first place?

Looks like she need therapy or someone to talk to. Somethings has clearly gone wrong somewhere

Sell her into sex slavery.

Make her do chores for money. If she doesn't want to work for it, it must bot be very important

You really should not be a parent

Rt

Fake BS. Seen before. Make up a different story next time cuck.

Dear, everyone who hasn’t seen this thread before. This is bait and been posted about a million times in the past.

Nice trips though.

You don't have to hit her for that. Let her know clearly that it's wrong. Help her understand why what she did was wrong, and that she's going to have to face the responsibility for her actions. Take away her toys, or whatever else she cares about for a while. I was spanked as a child, but for things that were very bad. For instance, I once pushed my sister into scalding water. I got slapped for that which was justified imo, she had pretty bad burns. My brother once drank all of my father's booze when he was 14. My dad through him into an ice cold shower until his lips turned blue. He didn't do it again.

czeched

Nurture this money making skill she obviously has

Fuck it's everyday with this faggot isnt it?

>When is it okay to hit your daughter?
never. Believe me! I'm a guy who's been hit hard as a kid. The more I got hit, the more I stole and went delinquent. Talk to her and why she needs money so bad.

Make her a ward of the state
Only niggers steal out of their parents wallet

Not this thread again, bait

trips of truth. give her the stick.

fucking take a belt double it over hit her on the fucking bottom if she threatens to call cps tell her to get her cloths together and gtfo cause that's what's going to happen if she does so if I got caught stealing when I was her age if I got caught stealing whether it was my parents or not my ass would be grass.

Check 'em.

fuck off copy pasta

grab her firmly. tell her what she did was wrong and make her say sorry. if she resists push her against a wall until she apoligies to you. then make her clean the whole house or backyard as punishment. dont let her watch tv or user her phone til done. do not pay her shes 12 she doesnt not need money after attempting to steal from you. if she threatens you with calling police or telling school/friends if slap/spank her tell her. she'll be sent to foster care and she wont have any of her possessions.

dem quads+trips though...

this thread again?

Stop losting this

old pasta!!!! you are cancer kys with fire