Rakuten

>Rakuten

Hahhahahahhaahahahhahahahahahahahhahaahahhahahaj

J U S T

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>having no job
Jajajajajajaajajajjajajajajjajajaj

The muslim trinity

>man boobs

JAJAJAJAJAJA, fitting for the sprite 'n' pizza diet.

bravo barcelone

no more muslim sponsors

A
FUCKING
BARCODE

>Japanlona

>having no ad on their jersey for 100 years
>advertising for Unicef because it's a good cause
>couple of years later: Qatar Airways

Better than Qatar 2bh family

Mes que un club, bro. It's also an arab regime's propaganda machine.

muslims detected

they used to pay unicef ~1m/season for wearing their logo on the front
they now pay unicef ~4m/season for wearing their logo on the back

>couple of years later: Qatar Airways
the highest paying sponsor at the time
>now rakuten
one of the highest paying sponsors now, not linked with gambling nor oil money

HADOUKEN

Unicef was just to get fans warm to putting a real ad on it

wtf I love barca now

It's almost like Unicef was used because noone would argue with it. Then since you're using sponsers anyway why not have the greatest years in your clubs history be allied with their beloved Qatar?

official weeb team

h/a/lal fags btfo

This, slippery slope proven true once again.

no, putting the ads was talked for long and the conclusion was all top rivals at the time were making at least an extra 30m/season with only one shirt sponsor, that's literally messi's wages or a new young player or whatever.per season

if barcelona wanted to be competitive they had to get sponsors like every other top club: for the front shirt (now rakuten), for the sleeves (beko), for the inside of the shirt (intel), for the stadium (will still be qatar airways? not sure), for the training shirt (beko), etc

keep in mind back then 40m was considered a huge amount and would get you a top player (villa, fabregas, etc), nowadays it usually gets you some untested turd

modern football has become an arms race:
if you want to compete you need money to spend money,
if you don't you become the new arselel or manure (who are now spending like retards to compensate all those seasons penny-pinching)

barcelona will now earn thanks only to shirt sponsors:
>Rakuten 55m (up to 60m with bonuses)
>Nike 85m (up to 155m with the new contract)
>Beko 8,8m
>intel 1,5m
that's 150-225m (70-75m without nike) extra per season, only a retard would argue against this because 'muh sponsors are bad'

Exactly
At first it was unicef and everyone who opose it was a racist
"Don't you want to help niglets getting food?"
Then Unicef get at the back of the shirt and they put Qatar Foundation and it was accepted because it was a foundation so it was ok
Even though it was a radical islam goberment organization it was a foundation that helped who know who and it was islamophobic to opose it
Then it was changed to Qatar Airways and no one cared cause it was alread Qatar something
Now the sponsor in the shirt was normalized so they could do what every other club does and change it every 4 years for more shekels wich At least it's a japanese branch and not another islamist shit,.
Japanese tourists have done so much for Barcelona, I consider them honorary catalans.

>implying barça didn't get a better deal with Nike due to the Unicef logo

Nike literally payed twice the deal and 1M was for Unicef. Everybody knows kids make shoes and balls for big companies, but nobody cares anymore due to things like that.

The other question is: why do they never wear white jerseys?

does anyone in europe even use rakuten?

what the fuck is a Rakuten?

Nike can't even use a white logo.

When Kappa started 20 years ago people found using a white logo quite insulting.

Only halal fans to buy Sup Forums related shit

The should change nike for uniqlo

>When Kappa started 20 years ago people found using a white logo quite insulting.
why?

>someone pays to sponsor the inside of the shirt
wat

Meme-tier to be honest.

I didn't know what it was either so I used Google to find out. Turns out it's the Japanese version of Amazon. The Internet can be used for more than shitposting on anime boards.

Oh, because it's intel inside it goes inside xDD

>inside
clever

Funny thing is, Rakuten had a store in Spain, rakuten.es, but they pulled out this year from the Spanish market.

Odd move from those silly Nips...

autism
because real madrid
just as not having white numbers or shorts

I bet you're a dad.

imposible, I'm virign

A wizard perhaps?

man after having no shirt sponsor for like a century they go ahead and get TWO.

lol, thats retarded

NOT YET

It would be nice to see them in a shirt like Genoa 2009 10 away. I know it wont happen but it would be cool

>le sponsors are bad
>but le rich owners are also bad
>and making stadiums safe for normie attendance is also bad, le ultras are so hella badass, man it was so epic when one of them lit up a flare he hid inside his anal cavity and then 9 of them beat up a malnourished paki teenager rooting for the opposing team
>but at the same time cost cutting measures such as relying on players developed in other clubs instead of maintaining your own world class youth development infrastructure is also bad, because muh loyalty and muh history

>mfw i bought true crime: streets of la on xbox from britbong play.com (now rakuten) to save money
>mfw it cost just over 300nok there
>mfw i forgot there was custom tax on >300nok goods into norway
>mfw it ended up costing more than retail in norway

>mfw i later bought dangerous lives of altar boys on dvd from there
>mfw it didn't arrive so i complained
>mfw i got it the next day, then another copy two weeks later
>mfw i kept both in retaliation for having to pay taxes on the game

used that site a lot, thanks bongs

Well doesn't it make more sense to advertise something people are not aware of but can access immediately after a google search? Who the fuck is gonna buy a Chevrolet just because they saw Pogba dabbing in it, or sign up with some sketchy life insurance company because they sponsored the 2nd best London team?

it's a persona skill

>Nike giving money to wear their shirts
What

Really like red one.

Who is this HOT SLUT?

It's Halal for you to post this picture, Al-Gitano? Considering that
Some masseuse drawn by Butakoma 300g, aka "pig meat 300g". Pretty unmuslim if you ask me

The guys who own Play.com

Roma on the right

>b/a/rc/a/

welcome to the XXI jew century.

you should won the war but no, you let the anglojews win and destroy europe

>These people making fun about a sponsorship
>Meanwhile Real Madrid Modifies it's LOGO to appease the Mudslimes

Really makes you think

>Real got rid of that jewish shit
Red-pilled af

>I consider them honorary Catalans

Weebshit detected

the cross isn't jewish

Trusting an Albanian

i trust your penis

>tfw dropped barca bandwagon since they started to have sponsors on kits
>tfw only like them now because Messi

>I remember the socii in nazi mode saying they never put ads on barsa kits like halal
>Puts Unicef
>"T-they a-are U-unicef" "W-we aa-are Good Guys"
>Qatar Airways.
>Japanlona

I get why they removed the cross, but why did they replace it with a red oval?

You guys will always find something to bitch about with Barcelona. Did you know their kits are made from recycled plastic bottles?

>You guys will always find something to bitch about with Barcelona.

Just bunter. Living here listening said one thing, throwing shit to their trival to immediately make the same is hilarious

Did you know their kits are made from recycled plastic bottles?

I'm ok with this. I believe other teams use similar kit.

Can't wear the colors of your biggest rival m8.

I've waiting ages for a red cross shirt like the one inter had but muh crusades muh real madrid color

>why did they replace it with a red oval?
it symbolizes halal's asshole after bending over for their muslim overlords

japanese tourist were the first to make people care about catalan modernism (gaudi)
yey we don't have japanese inmigrants because they are too civilized for our goberment so instead we have negros, pakis and chinks

Ah, of course.

It's called being a successful vendor, Ramirez, your """""sports""""" is literally that.

underrated

are you fucking stupid?

stupid fag