How do I remove a pearly penile papule/ fordyce spot off my penis Sup Forums??...

How do I remove a pearly penile papule/ fordyce spot off my penis Sup Forums??? I’ve had it for a year and i’m too embarrassed to see a doctor about it

Chew it off

That's a wart.

Stab it with a hammer

stab it with a clean needle

Put a dab of icy hot on it.

Don't, it's no big deal. Even doctors are told not to remove it, even if the patient asks for it (at least in France)

nail clippers

Don't do it will just grow back

Just be sure to explain that it happens to uncut guys and its not an std

Vaseline will help, it softens it then it removes. True story and you're welcome.

this

Happens to cut ones too :(

1 in 10 from what ive heard.

Really? you are asking /b?

apple cider vinegar

are you sure?

Wart remover

just be a fucking man and go to a doctor you looser

I went to the Dr yesterday for a sore testical. He felt every part of my balls and even stuck his finger up my ass to check postrate. Wasnt so bad though. Don't be a puss, see a doctor.

Don't be a bitch and go to a doctor. They've seen worse.

Go have it checked you worthless nigger. Looking at genitals is like second nature for an aphrodisiologist, they won't give a fuck about seeing one more dick and neither should you.

This lol cause i got papules and they don't look anything like that

Thats a tyson gland, not a wart, not a papule. Nothing to worry about

My cuckoo after removal today

This nigger is correct.

Here you go. More better angle.

"More better"

Wut

"I'm too embarrassed to let a professional see something that they've seen a tonne of! I'll post it on the internet instead."
Miss me with your attention whoring shit. Go see a doctor or shut up and go away.

That's the beginning stages of Herpes. Do you remember being touched or molested as a child? An uncle, your father, or perhaps a friend of the family?

Can confirm. This didn't even hurt a lot to remove. The worst part is the needle poking in my dick. The lasering you can't feel at all. 3 days later it is very sensitive.

Yeah 90% of the population has the herpes virus. Doctors see much worse than your futile little dick on a daily basis. My dick caught the Herpes and my doctor tried to give me meds. Meds made me feel like shit. When on vegan diet and exercise, herpes subsides. Just in case its the herps, follow my path. Oh and stop being a pussy.