Why do Eurofags care about our guns so much? You care more about our shootings than we do

Why do Eurofags care about our guns so much? You care more about our shootings than we do.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.gallup.com/poll/1645/guns.aspx
foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/19/poll-more-americans-want-stricter-gun-laws.html
nraila.org/articles/20170908/wall-street-journalnbc-news-poll-throws-wrench-in-anti-gun-agenda
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Incorrect. You live in a shitty NRA bubble, faggot. Vocal minority with money.

>minority

Kek. You are one retarded motherfucker

news.gallup.com/poll/1645/guns.aspx

You can't say faggot and be against the NRA.

Well I don't live in Faggotfornia if that's what you mean. Why don't you want me to own guns? Why do you care about it so much? I don't care about what they do and don't have in other countries.

>answering polls about whether you have guns in your house.

Only the kikes do
they want you burgers to have no guns in order to make the sandniggers invasion easier

>look at this liberal shill poll!!!!

Nah.

No one is fucking saying ban all guns you fucking moron. No one is coming for your guns. What's needed is an actual system that isn't crippled to help deter types of guns for sale, and who can get a hold of them. There must be a process for taking guns from people that should no longer have them, and an actual registry that makes people accountable.

foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/19/poll-more-americans-want-stricter-gun-laws.html

Sure I can, faggot

>no one is coming for your guns
>there needs to be a system to take guns from people who shouldn’t have them

Oh ok, now i got it

>2015

You fucking idiot. You honestly believe convicted felons should be allowed to keep their weapons? Those that post on social media about coming in and shooting a place up "as a joke"? If you're not being a dickhead, you get to keep your guns. How fucking hard is that to fucking understand, you mindless twat?

It's like a factory worker calling the factory manager a queer for driving a Lamborghini instead of a beat up pick up truck. They need something to pretend they're not complete failures in life compared to those who hold power over them.

LALALALALA Gets the cocks out of your ears, faggot

You’re having a hard time with this aren’t ya?

Well I haven't seen any discussion as to why guns should be kept except calling anyone who thinks otherwise a retard. Looks like there are no arguments other than I LIKE MY TOYS BAAAA DON'T TAKE THEM

No, it's more like seeing your retarded cousin trying to eat a knife...

>Well I haven't seen any discussion
"Shall NOT be infringed"
No discussion necessary.

>Be American
>Get shot

nraila.org/articles/20170908/wall-street-journalnbc-news-poll-throws-wrench-in-anti-gun-agenda

*pats the freedomless euroqueer on the head*

Not in this thread but I've seen people advocating for a system like they use in Australia or the parts of Europe where they have some guns for hunting. That would never be acceptable to American gun owners.
What types of guns should be banned? How would you start a registry in a country where there's already millions of guns and no current registry or database in place? Do you understand how suspicious the typical gun owner is about any type of government intervention into their life, especially about their guns?

>Well regulated militia

lol NRA as a source. gtfo, faggot

>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms
>not the right of the militia
Reading must be hard for nanny staters.

Hey look, guys. We don't have any infrastructure for gasoline distribution and it would just be too damn difficult to start, so we're not even going to explore that option. Sorry everyone, but you don't get cars.

Yea regulated meaning marching in formation pal

Confirmation bias is real

sorry that we actually show human compassion and want children to grow up without having to fear being shot every single day.
> You care more about our shootings than we do.
No suprise there lard ass.

>tip shooter

Because they’re libtarded fags that think they know everything
2nd Amendment!!!! They wish they had it!!!

>b-being overly emotional is a g-g-good thing!
Female brain detected.

You're missing the point of this thread. Why does anybody outside the US give a damn about our gun laws? Yes part of it is I like my toys. I have guns, I like guns, and fuck anybody who wants to take them away. Fortunately gun ownership was written into our constitution.

Amen brother

Completely shut him down. Good job, boys.

Faggot detected.

Because no one likes seeing school kids murdered every 3 days you fucking idiot.

>n-no u!
As if it's not bad enough you have a woman brain, now you have to act like a toddler when confronted with the truth about yourself.

>Why do Amerifags care about your guns so much? We care more about your shootings than you do.

No, I don't want mentally challenged people or criminals to have tools designed for murder

op is retarded american pig

Because owning weapons is an inalienable right and mass shootings are statistically insignificant. We're taught to reason (like adult men) instead of to feel (like women and children) our way through complex issues.

Speak for yourself, Reddit.

>Why do Americunts care about our muslims so much? You care more about our muslims than we do.

No you fuckers, they're talking about keeping a militia legal. Having a gun at home doesn't put you in a militia. Please tell me why an AR15 should be in your house.

>weekly mass shootings
>statistically insignificant
Hmmm...

kek. Men are superior! Iditio

>the right of the people to keep and bear Arms
>not the right of the militia
Reading must be hard for nanny staters.

Cause i am ....... an American....?

Correct me if I'm wrong but Europe does hold the high score for Mass shooting bodycount.

Hey look, guys. We know you like your cars and own a shitload of them but sometimes they're used to kill people. Let's introduce new regulations to strip their ownership from the people.

Not a valid reason, try again

Doesn’t matter why it should be, all that matters is that it can be.

Cars are heavily regulated and require licenses that can be revoked. Are you dense?

>325 million people
>less than 2000 injured per year due to mass shootings
>less than 500 hundred deaths due to mass shootings
Yes, that's statistically insignificant.

Owning weapons is not a right, it's a bad idea written on 240yr old peice of paper.
If you could behave like grown ups then you wouldn't need guns.

Only reason i need hombre

Not your site, roastie.

Euro's desperately need a reason to feel superior to Muricans so they go for the lowest hanging fruit possible to try and obscure their inferiority complex

>Finn fag

Euro's really do have 3rd world educatio

Hey look guys, these guns are literally designed for murder, why do you want criminals and the the mentally ill to own these guns?

SCOTUS says it is a right.

>Freeespeech is not a right, it's a bad idea written on 240yr old peice of paper.
If you could behave like grown ups then you wouldn't need free speech.

This

Because the tree of liberty needs to be watered with the blood of Patriots and tyrants from time to time.

Let's say that's the case. It's still woefully out of date and out of touch with anything that makes sense today. Times change, and we can't stick to the same, sometimes stupid, rules that were put in place generations ago.

See: 18th amendment

>these guns

you mean all guns?

Mass murder in Europe
>We're with you!
>Je suis...!
>Our hearts go out
>...
Mass murder in America
>Fuck you Americfags
>you deserved to die
>muh freedom
>everythread on Sup Forums will be euroniggers kicking America

I hope you Eurocunts are wiped from the Earth by the Muslim scum you've let in faggots. Time is not on your side. You're a bunch of giant pussies trying to stay entertained while your world burns around you.

Bingo.

/thread

May the wings of Liberty never lose a feather.

You pretty much need all of these things to conceal carry a firearm in public places, much like you need all of these things to drive a car on public roads.

Cars are largely unregulated when used on private property, unlike firearms.

I need guns to protect my home and family from criminals (read niggers) with guns. If even one criminal still has a gun, so will I.

It's just fascinating to us how an entire nation can become so obviously mentally ill, and yet remain utterly convinced of its greatness... your President being the ideal personification of this.

Eurofags
>care
They love when Americans die. Europe is not with us.

Yeah I agree with you there but if you try to make it illegal for people that are on certain medications to get guns all you are doing is creating more criminals because people aren’t going to give up their guns and people will just find someone to buy or sell them a gun either way
Where I work (actually my last 2 jobs) you had to have key, keyFOB, or an ID that you swipe to get inside and a guarded gate to get thru
If private businesses can do this why don’t schools???

/Brofist

Very true user.

Kek
HA HA
;)

Let's say there are three groups of people: law abiding citizens, criminals, and the mentally ill. Now let's say the government comes out tomorrow and bans all guns and requires everyone to turn their guns in. Which groups do you think will comply with the new regulations?

Replace country with continent and you pretty much got Europe

> You care more about our shootings than we do.
Sad, but true, americunts just check how many kiddies got shot this time, and move on.

because your massacres clog up our airwaves and the news is srsly depressing, week after week after week

but whatever, go ahead and keep killing yourselves, cool with us :)

>Talks about 'reasoning like adult men'
>Advocates guns and shooting as a valid answer to problems.

American 'logic' at its finest...

Enforcement, retard

since 1998 500,000 people are dead in USA alone just because of guns

that is more dead people than US soldiers in WW1 and WW2

We’re America we lead y’all follow
If America falls so does Europe and every glimmer of hope in the free world
TRUMP 2020

Because news outlets can easily get a jump in ratings by sensationalizing every shooting despite the fact they're a statistical anomaly in the grand scheme of gun homicide rates.

Have you seen the educumacation system in 'murica? Anti-intellectualism at its finest

Have you tried not being so obsessed with us? Maybe then your news stations would stop reporting on what a completely different country is doing constantly. You Eloi act like a crazy ex gf.

I knew one of you retards would make my post relevant.

>EU vs USA is retarded, we were brothers for decades
>Now media tries to seperate white supremacy
>Media wins, even Sup Forumstards don't see how EU and USA are being forced to fight/argue each other

EU = USA
USA = EU

This just shiws how retarded u all are over there.. Look up switzerland and weapons per household. We all have a rifle at home because we have to go to the military, yet.. Barely ever there was a shooting with these rifles. Realise it.. You guys over there are stupid.

>Be european
>Get run over by truck

in 2018 you've had 18 mass shooting already

its fucking February and America has had 18 mass shootings

because i want it there.

And you think those 500,000 people would be alive if the gun was magically removed from the equation? As if the firearm the most important factor in a murder?