What a fucking joke

what a fucking joke

something something product target demographic

no trigger discipline.

i actually agree with america arming all of their children with automatic rifles

Just dont spread out and keep it in the US

They are dawn right
The Red Hood tale, Kinder eggs and dogeball are far more dangerous than rifles

>what a fucking joke
GET YOUR MEATSTICK OFF THE BOOMSWITCH DAMMIT

Anti-gun retards once again show their blatant ignorance

You picture doesn't work anymore faggot. You can buy kinder eggs everywhere for a few years now

since 1998 500,000 people are dead in USA alone just because of guns

that is more dead people than US soldiers in WW1 and WW2

At least one of those kids new what trigger discipline was

Would you like me to get you a tissue?

and 857,259 are dead from car accidents so.............ban cars?

1,589,265 are dead from medical malpractice.....so ban doctors.

Oh, they actually carry Kinder eggs at the Kroger (Safeway for you yankees) near me. I dunno why people talk about them being banned? They have them by the registers in the impulse section.

no i would like you to get a tissue to for all the families from all 18 mass shootings just in 2018 alone

yes its February the 18th and we've already have had 18 mass shootings

I have seen at least 1.5 million people die from never gas on Sup Forums .......... ban nerve gas

but all schools are gun free zones.
So these kids are safe.

Surprise. More people died in 30 years than in wars totaling 10 years.

>cars are built to be killing machines
>doctors are taught to kill there patients

>guns are made to protect

>there patients
Where?

Get an argument

The problem is America has already fucked its self with guns.

Option: #1 Take all guns away and have people take tests on whether they can own a gun or not.

Result: You cant take everyones guns away, someone will hide millions maybe even billions somewhere, you cant just eradicate them, it would take years and then some to even come close to a gun free America.

Option: #2 Let all Americans keep there guns.

Result: Mass shootings every 2 days or so.

America has already fucked its self beyond a reasonable doubt, RIP.

These are great examples of how fucked up liberal reasoning is. They are the ones banning dodge-ball and books like To Kill A Mockingbird.
Safe spaces for everyone!!!

kinder eggs are banned in the U.S.... and yet this kid managed to get one anyway ... just like id keep buying guns if they were banned... your all fucking stupid

Kids can't buy guns so this argument is invalid.
Dodgeball is not illegal and is played by children.
Little Red Riding Hood is not illegal. It is not banned in school, guns are.

Who gets off on this meme shit?

kinders eggs are banned because kids are so fucking stupid that they try to eat the toy

More reason to let them keep getting shot

No real argument,
must attack grammar

You should wait for the police to come if your home ever gets broken into then , if you're not getting cucked by Raul and the homies

>kids are so fucking stupid

*American kids

Not just any kids, American kids, but thats not really a surprise is it?

No thats a fucking yolk!

But you understand that is an illogical argument.

More lives are saved by doctors than die from malpractice.

You could probably argue more lives are saved by cars than killed in them due to access to food, water, medicine, emergency services, etc

I'm pro gun but these types of "arguments" do more to hurt your stance than promote it.

We invented Safeway, it'd be different if you said something more region specific.

'mass shooting' deaths are smaller than suicides, death by cops, even death by domestic abuse gunshots

but i think you are right, we do need to save lives
every day ~240 lives are lost due to alcohol related causes. we need to start banning alcohol and requiring special permits just to purchase it

thats 88,000+ people
every year
this needs to stop. alcohol serves no beneficial purpose

If only there was a way to stop this in the only country where it happens over and over again.
Thoughts and prayers.

more lives are saved by self defense with guns than murdered by them.

[citation needed]

Yeah, bans don't work. Educate, research mental illness, and change cultural ideals. While not easy it's more feasible than expecting everyone to drop off their guns because someone wants to put a bandage on a problem.

I'm not claiming ownership over your favorite grocery chain my dude.

*Kroger

>research mental illness

are you aware of how healthcare works in america

Assuming you could get a hold of them. Think you could walk up to some random gang member and get a gun, if we say guns are banned and only few people have access to them, like it is in the civilized world?

2018 is 1½ month old, already 18 shootings. No, no US, it's fine. Completely normal. Not even 3rd world counties has had that amount.

>research mental illness
Why does America apparently have soooo many more mentally ill people than the entire rest of the world? Well, since all the mass shootings they have aren't because of the easy access to guns, of course...

Oh I know, I'm clarifying that a lot of people throughout country know both chains. If you said some shit though like Acme Fresh Market or Jewel then it'd be different.

It's almost as if making guns illegal would not stop people that plan on using them illegally from acquiring them, and would therefore only take guns away from the people that use them for good.

Not the same kind from the UK faggot.

my child will be the white baby. Joan D' AR

Well you know kids usually can't read until they are 5 but they can eat candy when they are 2 soooooo....

Nice assumption, but it's undeniable some people are indeed committing mass shootings and murders due to unchecked illness. It's a symptom that needs to rectified.

Oh. I don't really shop there anyways, I prefer HEB.

the fuck does that mean?

Again, the "school shootings" are too loosely defined. It is like the crap of saying cops killed an "unarmed man", when the thug ran someone over in their car, fled on foot and then started fighting the cops.

Do we hear much about stuff like that from Russia, or middle eastern countries, or African countries, or S. American countries?

>forefathers used guns to violently overthrow the government
>made the constitution clear to this point

>100's of years later people think guns are only about hunting/self defense
Before any one says shit about
>hurr durr fighting fighter jets with rifles

Keep in mind our military has a history of being shit at dealing with Guerrilla warfare. If our forces cant handle a bunch of rice farmers or sand people what the hell are they going to do against their own communities rising up against them?

Lol the US is such a rotten shithole. Have your guns, have fun killing yourselves, less of you for the rest of the world to put up with.

You see, as a Northerner I have no fucking idea what that is. Now you're gettin' it.

>gorilla warfare

You didn't answer my question. Why is it so much more prevalent in America than the rest of the world? Why are there so many school shootings in your country? What's making such an apparently large percentage of your population mentally ill?

This is actually pretty spot on. The US is well past a point of no return and this is pretty much just life for us now. Just a slightly wealthier Sao Paulo.

they love invading and slaughtering innocent people. they cant even run there own fucking country

Again, you're assuming I'm saying that all or most of these people are mentally ill, but I'm not. Mental illness is a facet, not the root.

this

Safeway doesn't exist in Texas, so I thought it was moree relevant. HEB was founded in San Antonio though, so yeah.

I'll play along- So it's not mental illness. Very well.
Then why does America have so many more mass and school shootings than the entire rest of the world?

Yes, it is a joke. It is a joke because overly protective mothers are the ones who caused all these other things to be banned, and now they are saying "hey look at all these things that are not very dangerous, and are banned, so why not ban something else?"

What horseshit. Regardless of where you stand on the gun debate, these pictures are retarded.

Auto-sear pin indicating the gun is fully automatic which the machine gun registry has been closed since 1986, effectively banning them.

so retarded

It works in Europe. In some countries they've had zero gun fatalities for years. It works.

Kids don’t play with machine guns in school unless you live in Kazahkstan.

hooray the "sure kid" patrol is here

not enough Trump threads today

You think these pathetic aspie school shooters are going to go out and buy guns from gangs?

Thanks I fixed it

Illegal immigrants murder people far more often than mass shooters do, but you don’t see liberals trying to ban them from the USA.

Gee. I wonder why....

Not true, first off it will make it harder for anyone to get guns so more people will get caught trying to purchase guns, and just making it illegal will deter many people who are more afraid of getting caught than they want to kill someone.

Well we did start emptying our mental hospitals a few decades ago because retarded people thought that most people were not really mentally ill.

Fuck off faggot

>I wonder why....
because guns can't vote Democrat

amuricans are crazy as hell.

that means he is super retardet

Look it up for yourself. Google self defense uses of a firearm.

Pro gunners are growing tired of defending their right to bear arms against gun grabbers.

Come get them.

It's not *totally* mental illness, but's probably a contributing factor. In short, it's a complex issue that possesses several contributing factors that drive people. Certainly cultural beliefs, systemic practices, and mental health are big motivators. The guns alone are irrelevant because they're a means to an end; what's actually killing people is the why. No one really knows the deeper why behind these factors because there hasn't been much studying on the topic. That's likely because the debate about guns has been kept fiery by dems and reps to keep raking in votes.

It can work.
>FTFY

[citation needed]

so without guns there would be more mass knife or other such attacks in American schools than anywhere else in the world

last time I checked we won't sell kids firearms either.

Possibly, not enough people are asking the question: why are they doing it? What makes people wake up wanting to kill so many of their fellow men that badly? There's something seriously wrong with us if our own people want to kill a lot of innocents. Sure, guns are accessable and convenient, but removing them is not going to kill the desire. We Americans need to stop debate and be introspective, there's clearly a bigger picture we're missing because of a detail.

Guns will never be banned in America. Don't like it? Other Countries to live in.

Why only white childs hold the gun?

OC

>3rd Pin
>Actually a full auto weapon that is highly regulated by the NFA and GCA
>Nothing can be actually sold to the public without an SOT unless it's pre-1986.
>They are trying to make a point with something that is already effectively banned
>moms demand is a fucking hoot

How often do we build up good/positive things? People don't have to belong to any religion to be a good person, but think about what Joy Behart just said about religious people being insane.
We glorify violence and revenge, without ever working on giving thought to consequences. Knock a woman up? Who cares? Gov't gives her assistance so you don't have to.
Commit a violent crime? Probation or a couple of years of free meals and cable TV.

You can look at it both ways I suppose. When you pick up a gun and decide to kill people it's no different from choosing a car or a knife. At the end of the day you just chose a different tool to do the job. Plenty of doctors out there that malpractice just because they can or want to hurt people. You can't just go about banning every thing someone misuses for murder. Guns are meant for KILLING! But not for senseless killing. They're meant for hunting and protection. I guess you could go about taking guns away if you're anti protection. Good luck fending off those 10 black dudes with your kitchen knife when they decide to kick your door down with their illegally obtained guns though.

Plain racism.

make the antisocial children live virtual lives

All the Americans can have guns.
Result: Mass shootings every 2 days or so.

All the Western Europeans can't have guns
Result: Mass rape by migrants every single day

Pick one

It's mainly white people that have the gun obsession. At least nearly all the gun clubs and hunters are white. Small firearms obtained illegally are what blacks have and they use them to rob and kill. Occasionally a white man with a gun fetish will go off the rails. So it headlines. The vast majority of white people with guns are honest, decent folk.

Lel