John Maus JUST

John Maus is fucked, how do we protect /ourguy/

This is what he deserves for supporting a show made literal nazis

how long until she makes a twitter allegation against him and ruins his career?

uhhh, whats she mean by this

>those emojis

shit can he please not get murked by some bipolar whore

huh? whats going on?

I would go off the deep end too if I found out my husband started hanging out with fascist "comedians" who want to gas jewish children for no reason

Holy fuck she seriously sounds crazy here. I hope he doesn't wind up hurt

>marrying a 42 year old schizo roastie

he's gonna get phil hartman'd you just watch

what the fuck does any of this say?

M
A
N
I
A
C

lmao, why did he do this?

Based Maus will bow to Ezra Marcus and The Fader

deserves it for falling for the marriage meme

samefag

you'd think that after he studied and has worked so much with philosophy that he'd marry a woman who didn't plan on murdering him

"literal nazis"

anyone that disagrees with me is a Nazi

fuck off

shit happened before Sept 9

Bitch is certifiably insane. John is bonkers, but he's in his own league... but this bitch is seriously not to be trusted.

I fucking knew it. She will full yoko-ono him.

>I'm mentally unstable too
Yeah we know

There was this girl who lived an an airport who had schizophrenia and thought thom yorke was her boy friend and that he was mentally torturing her but the mods kept deleting those threads

Happens to a lot of us, man.

And you're guilty od those accusations, even when made by a schizophrenic drunk, until proven innocent. EVEN THEN you live under a cloud. This is like reading everything I found in the six secret cellphones this one ex kept hidden around the house in odd places. Next to handwritten notes accusing me of abuse, infidelity, crazy shit.... but DATED, so admissible in court.

I evicted her in like a day, just kicked her the fuck out with the help of the cops. Found so much shit. So much betrayal and pure crazy.

>saw him wearing a wedding ring at his show
>kinda wondered who his type is
>it's this
i-interesting

if this post ends in an even number, he gets accused of abuse and his musical and academic careers are both finished
if it ends in an odd number, John Maus is the next Kurt Cobain/Elliott Smith

i would rather date some eccentric crazy chick whos saying what she wants with no fucks given.
then the quiet tumblr chicks who wait 5-10 yrs to accuse you of rape or abuse.
maus is smart guys.

>i would rather date some eccentric crazy chick whos saying what she wants with no fucks given.
i read every single post she made 5 times and i still have no fucking idea what she is saying. what makes you think she is saying what she wants? it reads like a non-english writer

how do you know it wasn't someone LARPing?

I have no idea what the fuck I’m looking at here. Can someone explain?

this.

>no I'm not going to marry you
>why not?
>because women change when they get married
>*gets dumped*
>...on to the next one
How hard is that?

That's what he fucking gets for sticking his dick in crazy. Jesus, what a nutcase.

maybe you shouldnt have been cheating and been abusive m8. sounds like you deserved it.

>what makes you think she is saying what she wants?
its called stream of consciousness. happens when you follow ppl who aren't doing instagram to sell fit tea's and promote themselves

i mean, what other kind of person would be able to match john's personality? he's not the most normal guy either